Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #1726
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
nooo>>>>
just wait for monday.

I only peaked because i will be in new york next week and will probably miss it anyway.

Patience---------------
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #1727
emer95
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I googled!! I didn't click on the link though. I typed in "Bachelor Pad Spoilers" but I didn't click the link. Ahhhhh...... it was SO hard to click the back button! I have such strength of character!

Come on, don't look. Stay strong with me!!
Register to remove

Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #1728
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Jacklyn is really an idiot. First she sleeps in the same bed with Ed every night even after he tells her he just isn't that into her, and then she expects Rachel to selflessly give away her standing in the game. She annoys me. I guess she is like the queen bee in the house but something about her really rubs me the wrong way. I felt bad for Rachel who I do think seems like a nice girl if not a bit boring. She and Nick were the best with the song. I was embarrassed for Jacklyn doing a strip tease and whatever it was that Ed was doing, Sarah just has zero ability when it comes to singing or dancing. Nick was right in telling Rachel to go with Chris and Sarah, I doubt many will vote for them. I think Nick and Rachel have it in the bag. Looks like the previews from next week show Michael telling Rachel he didn't come on BP to find a wife, and she calls him a dirt bag or something to that effect. I started out liking him but really hate him more than Chris now, what an egotistical jerk. There really are no redeemable people on this season but I guess at this point I'd rather Nick and Rachel than any other couple.

Also Jacklyn needs to learn some lessons from Blakely and Rachel on how to cry with no actual tears streaming down your face. Blakely especially has the ability to "cry" and not shed one tear. Jaclyn meanwhile had mascara and snot running down her nose....did not help her look much I must say. I was laughing my butt off when Blakely and Tony got kicked off, she was crying so hard you would have thought someone had died. Honestly this show has really taken the cheese factor up to a new level this season. :lol:

violetrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #1729
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post
I googled!! I didn't click on the link though. I typed in "Bachelor Pad Spoilers" but I didn't click the link. Ahhhhh...... it was SO hard to click the back button! I have such strength of character!

I will stay strong!!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 09-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #1730
emer95
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I will stay strong!!!!
Good girl! Together, we can make it until next Monday!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #1731
emer95
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
Jacklyn is really an idiot. First she sleeps in the same bed with Ed every night even after he tells her he just isn't that into her, and then she expects Rachel to selflessly give away her standing in the game. She annoys me. I guess she is like the queen bee in the house but something about her really rubs me the wrong way. I felt bad for Rachel who I do think seems like a nice girl if not a bit boring. She and Nick were the best with the song. I was embarrassed for Jacklyn doing a strip tease and whatever it was that Ed was doing, Sarah just has zero ability when it comes to singing or dancing. Nick was right in telling Rachel to go with Chris and Sarah, I doubt many will vote for them. I think Nick and Rachel have it in the bag. Looks like the previews from next week show Michael telling Rachel he didn't come on BP to find a wife, and she calls him a dirt bag or something to that effect. I started out liking him but really hate him more than Chris now, what an egotistical jerk. There really are no redeemable people on this season but I guess at this point I'd rather Nick and Rachel than any other couple.

Also Jacklyn needs to learn some lessons from Blakely and Rachel on how to cry with no actual tears streaming down your face. Blakely especially has the ability to "cry" and not shed one tear. Jaclyn meanwhile had mascara and snot running down her nose....did not help her look much I must say. I was laughing my butt off when Blakely and Tony got kicked off, she was crying so hard you would have thought someone had died. Honestly this show has really taken the cheese factor up to a new level this season. :lol:
I totally agree with all of this. Jaclyn's performance in the limo was really something. They take themselves just a bit too seriously. She was saying things like "I'll never recover from this." Girl, you need some REAL problems! :roll eyes: If Ed and Jaclyn were the ones who won that singing competition (God forbid if they were the best ones) you can't tell me they wouldn't strategically take Chris and Sara too. It just makes good financial sense.

One of my favorite quotes was from one of the guys, who said that Sara's performance was like watching a monkey being electrocuted. It was embarrassing!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #1732
Jeafl
Has an emergency auto hammer & knows how to use it
Collects Beta fish
Meow-y Christmas!!
Since when did 41 become middle aged?

Quote:

You are a much stronger person than I. Unfortunately I caved in and looked. Mostly because I don't like anyone who is left, so I don't care who gets the money (I hate to use the word "win" because none of them are winners...)

Should be an interesting show, and a lot of people show their true colors.

Jeafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #1733
kimmar067
We have squash and zucchini coming outta the wazoo
I just shot coffee through my NOSE!!

Quote:
are you mocking me because of my super crush on Reid??
..............uhhhhhh.....pretty much.
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath...""Am I Up to the Challenge..."
I've been BOO'ED!!!
kimmar067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #1734
kimmar067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeafl View Post
That had to be one of the most egotistical moments EVER on any Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad show...
...dontcha mean magical'??
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath...""Am I Up to the Challenge..."
I've been BOO'ED!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #1735
kimmar067

Quote:

I will stay strong!!!!
..and I'm right there WITH ya,.....
I've been BOO'ED!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #1736
kimmar067

Quote:
...One of my favorite quotes was from one of the guys, who said that Sara's performance was like watching a monkey being electrocuted. It was embarrassing!
I've been BOO'ED!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #1737
Robinrs
DIS Veteran

I'll admit... I peeked

Why? I just couldn't stand this season so I decided to pull the plug early.

Robinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #1738
kimmar067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinrs View Post
I'll admit... I peeked

Why? I just couldn't stand this season so I decided to pull the plug early.
....don't.....say.....NUTTIN'.....
I've been BOO'ED!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #1739
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
..............uhhhhhh.....pretty much.
Wow, that hurts.

Quote:
Good girl! Together, we can make it until next Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
..and I'm right there WITH ya,.....
I would respond but I am still too hurt.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #1740
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit

Does anyone else think Sarah looks like actress Katharine Isabelle? She played one of the stepsisters in the Selena Gomez movie "Another Cinderella Story." The resemblance really became obvious when Sarah was dancing She looked just like Katharine's character in that movie....horrible
DCL: Wonder - January 2011, Dream - B2B April 2011, Wonder - April 2012 (MR), Wonder - Sept 2012 (Pixar Pacific Coast), Fantasy - June 2013 (Eastern), Wonder - May 2014 (Cruise to Nowhere), Wonder - August 2014 (Alaska)

Next Up:
jetskigrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: