Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #1561
kimmar067
We have squash and zucchini coming outta the wazoo
I just shot coffee through my NOSE!!

....soooo, anyone watching tonight?
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
kimmar067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #1562
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post

I'll be watching tonight. I don't know why....but I will
DCL: Wonder - January 2011, Dream - B2B April 2011, Wonder - April 2012 (MR), Wonder - Sept 2012 (Pixar Pacific Coast), Fantasy - June 2013 (Eastern), Wonder - May 2014 (Cruise to Nowhere), Wonder - August 2014 (Alaska)

Next Up:
jetskigrl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #1563
violetrose
DIS Veteran

I'm watching. What a bunch of losers they all are!

Yet here I am sitting in front of the TV!

violetrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #1564
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
I am, but I don't know wihy either. They are all such train wrecks!
We haven't heard much from Kalon yet, it seems he is waiting for his next 15 minutes of fame.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #1565
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhouse8 View Post
Ok I have a question. Who were the two woman that were making ouof the drunken hot tub party? I came on here to see if you guys were talking about kit. I was real surprised they never mentioned it on Tv. It was a blond and burnette. Anyone?
It was Erica Rose and Donna.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #1566
violetrose
DIS Veteran

OK is Jamie a paid actress or is it possible that someone could be that stupid and desperate?

I look at her and I can imagine her boiling bunnies on the stove. Chris is a creep but he had better watch his back with that girl.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #1567
disneychick0412
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
OK is Jamie a paid actress or is it possible that someone could be that stupid and desperate?

I look at her and I can imagine her boiling bunnies on the stove. Chris is a creep but he had better watch his back with that girl.
I couldn't believe it when Jamie said that Chris took Sarah on the date to protect her from Blakely He's so considerate!
I can't imagine how dumb she's got to feel watching this!

disneychick0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1568
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychick0412 View Post
I couldn't believe it when Jamie said that Chris took Sarah on the date to protect her from Blakely He's so considerate!
I can't imagine how dumb she's got to feel watching this!
This woman is not right in the head. Did you see at the end where she told Chris the way he was playing with "these girls" was not right? As if she wasn't the girl he was playing the most!

As much as I really dislike Jamie for making such a fool of herself, and also for kicking off the nice guy I hate Chris even more. I cannot wait to see him get his commupance. I really don't like any of these people to tell you the truth. Oddly enough I probably like Ed the most, as I think he is the most honest (even if he is an alcoholic and a weirdo! ). I do also sort of like Michael but have to wonder what he is doing on this show 3 times. I don't see him finding love with Rachel who seems so blah to me. The rest of them are just pure creepy!

Old 08-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1569
Jeafl
Has an emergency auto hammer & knows how to use it
Collects Beta fish
Meow-y Christmas!!
Since when did 41 become middle aged?

I wonder if Emily is watching, and if she is, she must be so grateful to have dodged the Chris bullet. He sure does have a mean and skanky streak.

Is anyone else having trouble keeping track of who is in alliance with whom? It seems like everyone has double crossed everyone else so many times I don't know which end is up! I also have trouble remembering who all has hooked up with whom. They are all making the rounds. I had forgotten about Sarah and Ed until someone mentioned it tonight.

All I could think of while watching tonight's show was that Jamie must have been dying tonight while she watched the show. She must feel sick hearing herself go on and on about Chris and seeing what Chris really thought of her.

Jeafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #1570
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I DVR'd it and will be watching momentarily although truth be told, I'm still bitter about Reid. I miss him.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #1571
emer95
DIS Veteran

Oh Jamie, JAMIE!! Have some self respect! That girl oozes pathetic. And yes, she does spin in circles a lot. Why?

Didn't she have some really sad family background, like her parents passed away and she was raising her siblings or something? I kept thinking that she clearly wasn't valued by someone and was looking for it in the wrong place. That really is so sad.

And have we not talked about her eyelashes?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #1572
Lehuaann
Lehu hu Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I DVR'd it and will be watching momentarily although truth be told, I'm still bitter about Reid. I miss him.
I like Reid, but I'm glad he's gone. He's WAY too good a guy to be hangin out with this group of clowns.

I also feel sad/sorry for Jaime. She has absolutely no respect for herself. Zero.

DL & WDW * FW Cabin 3x * AKL CL 2x * Poly CL * CR CL * AKL Arusha * POFQ * POR

Lehuaann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #1573
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post
Oh Jamie, JAMIE!! Have some self respect! That girl oozes pathetic. And yes, she does spin in circles a lot. Why?

Didn't she have some really sad family background, like her parents passed away and she was raising her siblings or something? I kept thinking that she clearly wasn't valued by someone and was looking for it in the wrong place. That really is so sad.

And have we not talked about her eyelashes?
The eyelashes particularly bugged tonight. I won't miss her but also don't like Blakely at all.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #1574
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehuaann View Post
I like Reid, but I'm glad he's gone. He's WAY too good a guy to be hangin out with this group of clowns.

I also feel sad/sorry for Jaime. She has absolutely no respect for herself. Zero.
I don't feel one bit sorry for Jamie. If she wants to find love so much why didn't she give the guy a chance who treated her so nicely on her birthday? Instead she plays a dirty trick on him by voting him off (her own partner!) and then says she is glad he is gone and out of her way so she can go after Chris. I'm not sure what her past life is but it's no excuse for the way she behaved toward the 32 year old virgin. David also seemed to like her but she wanted nothing to do with him either. I can't stand women who cry they can't find anyone to love but then when a good guy comes around they won't give him the time of day. She just wants drama all the time, not love.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #1575
MagicallyDelicious
Mouseketeer

My DVR started digitizing horribly, during the last ten minutes of the show. I had it FF'd, waiting for it to straighten out, and it never did, so I missed who got voted off.

Ironically, I was able to see one of Jamie's tarantula eyes for a long period of time (with the screen completely messed up around it), so I assumed that she was being interviewed in the limo and was sent packing.

Can someone tell me which guy got the boot?
MagicallyDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: