Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

I miss Disney in general.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
Orreed
Olivia

I love the magic of youtube and Disney blogs!I suppose I feel like I'm actually there! It eases it up, and also when your away from it so long you start bits and pieces and how wonderful it is. I do miss it a lot still, my last trip was in 2010 and Disney World in 2009. Checking my Disney sites is a daily ritual. My favorite youtubes are actually just where they walk around the parks. I'm still far (18 hour drive :P) but luckily not across the sea. I can't express my joy to be going back again winter 2013. People wonder why, because I'm happiest when I'm at Disney! <3 Great to be with people who feel the same way.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #18
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

we always go in the summer, so sometime around may, when we don't have plans yet, i always get disney obsessed. i start dancing around singing it, and whining about going back. i have gotten to go back every year I am going in august, so im at the excited point where i do everything disney!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #19
dizsophie
Walk a mile in your enemies shoes. Then, you'll be a mile away from them, AND you'll have their shoes!

Miss it every day of my life unless I'm there!

Trips: 1998: offsite, Feb. 2000:Contemp, May 2001:YC, July 2002: Poly., March 2003:GFLO/Boardwalk, March 2004:???, March 2005:???, Nov. 2006:WL, July 2008:YC, July 2010: Poly, July 2011:V@WL, July 2012:BLT, October 2012: Poly, March 2013: Offsite, May 2013: WL, July 2013: WL, September 2013: Poly, December 2013:Poly, June 2014: Contemp

ME (14), MOM, BEN (17), DAD
dizsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #20
xMeganLovesDisneyx
faith,trust & pixie dust.

At least i'm not the only one! The other day i was shopping and there was this really familiar smell in one of the shops and it smelt like Epcot and i stood in there for agessssss! i am always on tumblr and reading trip reports it does help , but it makes me want to go more

Y WE NO MILLIONAIRES?
Old 07-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #21
Tink14
Earning My Ears

I'm always nagging my parents to go back! We were there in December and might go back in June!! I always look at pictures we took when we were there and remember all of the fun times we had!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #22
PlutotheGreat
"You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far."

I am terribly homesick just like you . Only 20 more days, but the sad part is I don't know when we're going back. I like to watch videos on YouTube when I'm feeling down about Disney. I watch ride videos or park walk-arounds.
PlutotheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #23
xMeganLovesDisneyx

I watch ride videos too! I pretend im on the ride being the sad human being i am!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #24
disneylover40
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat
I am terribly homesick just like you . Only 20 more days, but the sad part is I don't know when we're going back. I like to watch videos on YouTube when I'm feeling down about Disney. I watch ride videos or park walk-arounds.
My family does the exact same thing It makes me feel like I am actually there but I'm not!!
disneylover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #25
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMeganLovesDisneyx View Post
I watch ride videos too! I pretend im on the ride being the sad human being i am!
Oh I'm even worse. I do that plus watch videos of walk throughs of the parks
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #26
xMeganLovesDisneyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
your not alone! xx
Old 08-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #27
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

Haha me and my sisters do that too!! And we also make music videos to Disney songs like a whole new world and Hakuna matata!! ;p and watch old Disney movies!
nemolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Glad to meet some other teens that love Disney! Right now I am scrapbooking lots of Disney pictures.
Anyone else get the feeling you know you're not going back for ages and you really want to? It sucks lol.

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #29
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat
Soundtracks help! I have the Four Parks One World album and the Wishes album and listen to them every day. If you listen to the Soarin' soundtrack and close your eyes..... You can almost smell the oranges

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #30
Missdisney00
DIS Veteran

I miss Disney too! I don't I can wait until my trip in September! If I lived in the states I would go more often but I live in Canada. Can't wait to go back
Missdisney00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: