Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #226
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I know it was open during the MNSSHP on the 14th. That was such a special treat and it was walk in for Storytime with Belle. Such a not to miss event I'm hoping its open when we go next month as well! Fingers crossed that its open for everyone's trips as well
Old 10-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #227
makingplans4WDW
Mouseketeer

Just bought our tickets for MVMCP today... Can't wait until 11/12!
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #228
Minnie
DIS Veteran

On the boat to our resort had a fantastic time at MNSSHP and FLE was open! Zero crowds and the Beasts castle was brilliant at night!
Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #229
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

I can't find the thread where we were discussing this, so I thought I would post it here. I just received a phone call and email from Kimmy at WDW confirming that Belle and Beast are not doing a M&G in their holiday clothes at MVMCP. She said Belle would be in her red dress in Epcot closer to Christmas. I am so not happy.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani

Valgoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #230
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
I can't find the thread where we were discussing this, so I thought I would post it here. I just received a phone call and email from Kimmy at WDW confirming that Belle and Beast are not doing a M&G in their holiday clothes at MVMCP. She said Belle would be in her red dress in Epcot closer to Christmas. I am so not happy.
I just got the same phone call. They offered to refund my MVMCP tickets, but that's not what I wanted.

She was pretty vague about even when they would be at Epcot and where. I know in the past Belle has appeared at Akershus in her red gown Christmas week anyway, so I'm not sure that represents much of a change. She hinted Belle may be out in the park in her red, but nothing concrete.

Sigh.

Yet another takeaway from MVMCP to be replaced by things we can do on a regular park day.
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #231
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
I just got the same phone call. They offered to refund my MVMCP tickets, but that's not what I wanted.

She was pretty vague about even when they would be at Epcot and where. I know in the past Belle has appeared at Akershus in her red gown Christmas week anyway, so I'm not sure that represents much of a change. She hinted Belle may be out in the park in her red, but nothing concrete.

Sigh.

Yet another takeaway from MVMCP to be replaced by things we can do on a regular park day.
I didn't answer so it was just a VM, but yes she was vague about Epcot and she didnt say that Beast would be there. I may call back and take the refund. But I do want to see the parade.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani

Valgoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #232
czmom
DIS Veteran

Tomorrowland Speedway?

For those that have been before, has the line for Tomorrowland Speedway been short during the party? I'm thinking this may be a good time for my kids to hit this attraction, as opposed to our other MK touring days.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #233
czmom
DIS Veteran

Also, not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet. It is a map for MVMCP.

http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/10226
Old 10-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #234
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

When do they start doing the santas in all the nations in epcot? I always wanted to see it. I go from nov 12-18.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #235
LisaTC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmom View Post
For those that have been before, has the line for Tomorrowland Speedway been short during the party? I'm thinking this may be a good time for my kids to hit this attraction, as opposed to our other MK touring days.
I can't speak for MVMCP, but at MNSSHP DH and DD walked right on and could have walked back on after! Hope it's the same for you at MVMCP!

LisaTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #236
czmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaTC View Post
I can't speak for MVMCP, but at MNSSHP DH and DD walked right on and could have walked back on after! Hope it's the same for you at MVMCP!
Great! I hope so too!
Old 10-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #237
GaSleepingBeautyFan
DIS Veteran

I like seeing the map already. I'm going to the first party on Nov. 9th so it'll help me out seeing it now.

I do know I have to tweak my already made touring plan (based on the 2010 MVMCP I went to) for it since I doubt I'll be able to make it back down Main Street to a couple of things once I'm in Adventureland due to the crowds since it's sold out. I think I can make it work for me though.

I think I'm going overboard with my planning.

Connie

Doing a quick weekend trip to see the Osborne Lights in December - staying offsite this time.

WDW: 16 family trips, 9 solo trips - resorts stayed at: offisite(6) AoA, AKL(2), BWI, CR (2), WL (2), CBR, CSR, POFQ (3), POP (2), POR (6) ASMo, ASMu
DISNEYLAND: 1 family trip, 2 1 day trips chaperoning
US/IOA: 5 family trips
GaSleepingBeautyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #238
DisPrincess4Life
Disney Fanatic.... FOREVER

Would you mind sharing your touring plan? My family is going to MVMCP for this first time this year (the last two parties). I was trying to come up with a general touring plan but I am having a hard time starting.
SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS AT DISNEY
DisPrincess4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #239
emokid9963
Mouseketeer

Quick question here. How does the coco and cookies work? Is it unlimited? Or do you get some type of voucher? Thanks for any help
emokid9963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #240
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Last time I went it was unlimited- you just go to the refreshment stations and yo get your "treat"
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: