Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #166
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood
If I have an ADR at the MK for 3:30pm and I have MVMCP tickets, can I get in that early for our ADR? Or do I have to have a park ticket for entry? Thank you!
My understanding is that at 3:30 you'll need to use a park ticket for entry. Admission with just your MVMCP tix is not allowed until 4pm

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
mom2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #167
yolie912
DIS Veteran

Do you think the new part of fantasy land will be open? I would love to see the little mermaid ride at night???

Thanks!
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #168
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel View Post
My understanding is that at 3:30 you'll need to use a park ticket for entry. Admission with just your MVMCP tix is not allowed until 4pm
Hmm, that's what I was thinking too. Thanks!
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:19 AM   #169
ladyhatter92
Earning My Ears

I am going to both mnsshp and mvmcp. As the 2 Halloween nights I am going to will pretty much sell out, I was wondering do the 7 dwarfs meet at mvmcp? Also the other 'rare' characters such as the princes and jack sparrow. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
ladyhatter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #170
kennythepirate
Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
Toy Story Mania MASTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhatter92
I am going to both mnsshp and mvmcp. As the 2 Halloween nights I am going to will pretty much sell out, I was wondering do the 7 dwarfs meet at mvmcp? Also the other 'rare' characters such as the princes and jack sparrow. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
Here's my planning sheet based from last year's party. Yes Dwarves , Jack and Princes did meet at MVMCP. I'm sure there will be changes in some form.

http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/19...nning-outline/
Old 10-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #171
kennythepirate
Bad Mood t' Blackhearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel

Correct, the form a line to the right turnstiles and hold guests until 4pm.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #172
kennythepirate
Bad Mood t' Blackhearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl602

So pretty much the same thing as the Halloween party, just Christmas themed?
Fewer characters, an extra show, no candy, but cookies and hot chocolate served. Similar concept
Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #173
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennythepirate

Here's my planning sheet based from last year's party. Yes Dwarves , Jack and Princes did meet at MVMCP. I'm sure there will be changes in some form.

http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/19...nning-outline/
An excellent source of info! Bookmarking to print out before we leave! Thanks KTP!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #174
kennythepirate
Bad Mood t' Blackhearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeNJ

An excellent source of info! Bookmarking to print out before we leave! Thanks KTP!
Welcome. I'll make another character map for mvmcp once we know where the characters are located for 2012
Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #175
Sleepless Knight
Jedi Knight Seeking His Jedi Princess
There's a time and a place for each

I know I'm going to the party and have my party date set. But I'm undecided about whether or not to upgrade to the premiere pass. Disney's website says that I can preorder the MVMCP AP price ticket, but must show current AP when I pick up.

My date is November 12. I know it's not in danger of selling out, but I don't want to chance it either.

I want to get my ticket now so I don't have to worry about it selling out, and will pay the difference between AP and non-AP if I decide against upgrading to the premiere. Will Disney just make me pay the difference if I don't have an AP or is there a bigger problem I have to worry about?

Thanks.
Sleepless Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #176
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless Knight View Post
I know I'm going to the party and have my party date set. But I'm undecided about whether or not to upgrade to the premiere pass. Disney's website says that I can preorder the MVMCP AP price ticket, but must show current AP when I pick up.

My date is November 12. I know it's not in danger of selling out, but I don't want to chance it either.

I want to get my ticket now so I don't have to worry about it selling out, and will pay the difference between AP and non-AP if I decide against upgrading to the premiere. Will Disney just make me pay the difference if I don't have an AP or is there a bigger problem I have to worry about?

Thanks.
Not to answer your questions (sorry!), but to say that I am debating on that same night, or Thursday the 15th!! What are your thoughts on the two nights? I usually always pick a Thursday for our night to do the partys, but we are in the park already on that Monday and could work it in there also! Just curious what your (or anyone's) thoughts are between the dates. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #177
yolie912
DIS Veteran

Hello... I'm going to be at WDW on Dec 20-26. Should I still
Attend the MVMCP? I heard the parade is the same after the party ends.
What are your thoughts?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #178
kennythepirate
Bad Mood t' Blackhearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolie912 View Post
Hello... I'm going to be at WDW on Dec 20-26. Should I still
Attend the MVMCP? I heard the parade is the same after the party ends.
What are your thoughts?
You'll see the same parade, fireworks and castle show. There's a few characters that usually appear regularly, otherwise it's going to be an expensive cookie.

Last edited by kennythepirate; 10-03-2012 at 07:34 AM.
kennythepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #179
Kpapiez
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless Knight View Post

Thanks.

What is the premiere pass??
Kpapiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #180
Sleepless Knight
Jedi Knight Seeking His Jedi Princess
There's a time and a place for each

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
Not to answer your questions (sorry!), but to say that I am debating on that same night, or Thursday the 15th!! What are your thoughts on the two nights? I usually always pick a Thursday for our night to do the partys, but we are in the park already on that Monday and could work it in there also! Just curious what your (or anyone's) thoughts are between the dates. Thanks!
This will be my first MVMCP. I've read that weeknights are more likely to be less crowded than weekend nights. The 12th is Veterans Day, so it may be more crowded because of the Federal holiday, but then again maybe not. I'm doing the 12th because I'll be running in the Wine & Dine 1/2 that weekend and wanted to save the party for after the race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpapiez View Post
What is the premiere pass??
The bicoastal annual pass good for both Disneyland and WDW. I'm already a Disneyland AP holder and am toying with a 2nd trip to WDW next May.
Sleepless Knight is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: