Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #736
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Adventureous Adventures of One Direction is the best thing on You Tube. Even if you aren't a Directioner I recommend watching it.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #737
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

http://doctorwhospoilers.com/2011/5590

Fall, where for art thou...

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #738
Schmoopsie Poo!
I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
FINALLY I got around to changing my signature. sick of having 1D...
It's simple, but I love it.
I like it a lot! PatF is one of my all time favorites...
Magical Caribbean Cruise ~ 2003 ● Magical Caribbean Cruise ~ 2009 ● Wonderful Mexican Riviera Cruise ~ February 2011 ● Wonderful Mexican Riviera Cruise ~ October 2011 ● Magical Bahamas Cruise ~ Summer 2012

A dream's made of magic and music and you. Just have faith, trust, and pixie dust to make it come true! Dreams are as real as you want them to be... Just change your perspective, your point of view: the magic in your dreams is right inside of you!

Our Wonder-ful Mexican Riviera TR!
The "Better Late than Never" Halloween/Sweet Sixteen TR!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #739
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Becca- So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Saw it on twitter just now and came to make a post

I've been so busy omg. Too lazy to quote posts. Whatever here we go!

Tyler-This year was not complete torture because of some fantastic people *hair flip*

Chacha- omg yes. The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction is just a big yes.

Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy: Hakuna Matata!
Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all...that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.
People do crazy things...when they're in love.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #740
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiloveswdw View Post
Becca- So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Saw it on twitter just now and came to make a post

I've been so busy omg. Too lazy to quote posts. Whatever here we go!

Tyler-This year was not complete torture because of some fantastic people *hair flip*

Chacha- omg yes. The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction is just a big yes.
Hi.

How are you? I have no more school. Yay!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #741
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Yep, can't wait!

I'm gonna do a trip report.

Lol, I've already decided the theme for my next signature.
Nice! Are you going to Disneyland?

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #742
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Hi guys! One more half day of school!!!!

On another note, today our 8th grade went bowling and the alley started playing One Direction songs back to back to back to back to back to back. Everyone was screaming and I was like, "ERIN! BECCA! ROBINO! POST WASTERS!!!!!!!" My friends were like..."What?!" I just replied with, "Those are my Disney online buds." Oh, the looks I got.

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #743
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
Nice! Are you going to Disneyland?
Yup. Just two days, but I've never been, so it should be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post

On another note, today our 8th grade went bowling and the alley started playing One Direction songs back to back to back to back to back to back. Everyone was screaming and I was like, "ERIN! BECCA! ROBINO! POST WASTERS!!!!!!!" My friends were like..."What?!" I just replied with, "Those are my Disney online buds." Oh, the looks I got.
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. That must have been funny. If I could've gone bowling, that would've been cool.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-31-2012, 03:17 AM   #744
Hooves
Mouseketeer

So no school for me today...
Pop Century- December 2004/January 2005
All Star Movies- August 2005
Pop Century- August 2007
Old Key West- August 2010
Old Key West- July/August 2012
Coronado Springs- August 2014
Old 05-31-2012, 06:38 AM   #745
Schmoopsie Poo!

Capture the Flag Day rocks!!
Stay tuned for all of my complaints about my scratches, aches and pains, and all the scars I'm going to have... Battle scars...
Magical Caribbean Cruise ~ 2003 ● Magical Caribbean Cruise ~ 2009 ● Wonderful Mexican Riviera Cruise ~ February 2011 ● Wonderful Mexican Riviera Cruise ~ October 2011 ● Magical Bahamas Cruise ~ Summer 2012

A dream's made of magic and music and you. Just have faith, trust, and pixie dust to make it come true! Dreams are as real as you want them to be... Just change your perspective, your point of view: the magic in your dreams is right inside of you!

Old 05-31-2012, 07:05 AM   #746
Hooves
Mouseketeer

12:05pm, I have done nothing with my life today.
Pop Century- December 2004/January 2005
All Star Movies- August 2005
Pop Century- August 2007
Old Key West- August 2010
Old Key West- July/August 2012
Coronado Springs- August 2014
Old 05-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #747
Schmoopsie Poo!

I can't believe I'm a senior now.

That's so weird...

Old 05-31-2012, 01:39 PM   #748
Schmoopsie Poo!

*sigh* Today, I had THE worst facepalm moment I can remember having...

I left my gym shoes at school for Capture the Flag day, and no one could go back to get them... so I spent a miserable hour in the forest in flip-flops (freaking about every bug and thinking every plant MUST be poison ivy...) before I said what the hey and called my mom to come pick me up... Better luck next year, I guess... I loved it last year, but this year I spaced out and, well... missed out on all the fun. :|

Old 05-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #749
mickey'sbff
She passes time by singing, like someone else I know.

Location: My head's always stuck in the clouds.....I could say hi to Rainbow Dash for you if you want.

I've decided to make a video... does anyone want a shout out?
Check out those Disco Pants!

All the World is made of Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #750
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post

Hahaha!!
I went bowling in 7th grade for a field trip. We don't get field trips this year, but tomorrow, instead of having an 8th grade moving up day, we're having a moving up dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
I've decided to make a video... does anyone want a shout out?
Me please

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: