Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #691
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
It was mostly the smell, which is really hard to describe, but it wasn't pleasant. I didn't mind dissecting, although it was pretty gross.
Yeah, well, some of my senses are a tiny bit.......what's the word......extra sensitive, I guess, so it's not really my cup of tea anyway.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #692
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Yeah, well, some of my senses are a tiny bit.......what's the word......extra sensitive, I guess, so it's not really my cup of tea anyway.
Oh. I have a pretty strong stomach.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #693
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Oh. I have a pretty strong stomach.
That must be good. And because of that I didn't have to dissect the frog last semester, so it worked out okay. Sometimes it would really smell in there, because my biology teacher also taught anatomy this year. But it mostly just annoying, so it's okay.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #694
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
That must be good. And because of that I didn't have to dissect the frog last semester, so it worked out okay. Sometimes it would really smell in there, because my biology teacher also taught anatomy this year. But it mostly just annoying, so it's okay.
Yeah the smell is pretty horrid. My teacher is giving us the coice of the real dissections, or virtual. I'm choosing the real ones.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #695
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Yeah the smell is pretty horrid. My teacher is giving us the coice of the real dissections, or virtual. I'm choosing the real ones.
It smells kid of like antifreeze wouldn't you say?
Old 05-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #696
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Never really smelled that lol.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #697
Fairywings

Quote:
That's cool.

Thankfully for tomorrow's exam it's just a test. And because I'm exempt for some of my classes, I don't have to come in on Thursday. I'll just have World Geo, Bio, and English exams that'll be finished at 12:30 tomorrow.\

So glad for summer.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #698
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
That's cool.

Thankfully for tomorrow's exam it's just a test. And because I'm exempt for some of my classes, I don't have to come in on Thursday. I'll just have World Geo, Bio, and English exams that'll be finished at 12:30 tomorrow.\

So glad for summer.
I really REALLY can't wait for Summer to come. This year was torture for me.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #699
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
I don't know.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #700
Fairywings

Quote:
I really REALLY can't wait for Summer to come. This year was torture for me.
In the beginning it was pretty..........interesting for me as well. I guess it kind of ended okay though.

But summer is the best time of year, except maybe for christmas.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #701
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Is it unreasonably HOT where anyone else is? It's definetely in the 90s in Jersey. And we went outside for gym today. We never go outside when its nice outside and a resonable temperture, but they make us go outside when it's like lava hot. And we played lacrosse. I got pelted with the ball at least three times and mauled by dragonflies since the field at our school is flooded with them.. another fun day at Sarah's school.
It was in the 90's a couple days ago, but right now it's like 70 or so.

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #702
*♥Chip&Dale♥*
wibbly wobbly timey wimey

MY DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE CAMEEE

Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun
Old 05-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #703
*♥Chip&Dale♥*
wibbly wobbly timey wimey

MY OTHER CAR IS A TARDIS
I want
I want
I want