Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #3646
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Yep that's right.
Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmarisa View Post
Hooray :D Thank you
Great trip report, I wish my vacations were that interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl4ever View Post
Yep, that's right. It confused me until I was in high school too. #feelsold
SUCCESS lol
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 06-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #3647
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Also I just started getting to my trip report! I'd appreciate it if I had some readers! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3117108
Great and fun trip report! I just started a trip report. How do you like individual posts in a table on contents?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #3648
Cinderella8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Great and fun trip report! I just started a trip report. How do you like individual posts in a table on contents?
I just read your trip report, sounded fantastic
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 06-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #3649
Orreed
Olivia

[QUOTE="Cinderella8"]

I just read your trip report, sounded fantastic [/QUOTE

SQEEEEEEEE!
Thank You It's exciting to know people are reading it.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #3650
Cinderella8

[QUOTE=Orreed;48564390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8

I just read your trip report, sounded fantastic [/QUOTE

SQEEEEEEEE!
Thank You It's exciting to know people are reading it.
You're welcome I LOVE reading about others' trips, they are all usually more interesting than mine
Old 06-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #3651
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:

By like, do you mean link?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 06-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #3652
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

So............Whovians?

GIFS edited by me, If you want one PM me.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #3653
stitch5ever
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
So............Whovians?
I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
Old 06-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #3654
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
So............Whovians?
Noooooo. Directioner, yes.
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 06-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #3655
Orreed
Olivia

I'm going to start watching Doctor Who this summer. I am really excited =)
Old 06-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #3656
MaleficentsBFF
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmaz246
So............Whovians?
ME! I love Doctor Who!!!

Dad- Mom- Lil' bro(5)- Lil' bro(10)- Lil' sis(3)- Me(13)-
Old 06-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #3657
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post

Great trip report, I wish my vacations were that interesting
Aww well thank you!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
By like, do you mean link?
That's my question too! Haha

** PS just a note. I will not be able to update my TR at all this week because of finals. ): Then I promise to get back on track!
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 06-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #3658
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Aww well thank you!

That's my question too! Haha

** PS just a note. I will not be able to update my TR at all this week because of finals. ): Then I promise to get back on track!

Sorry for the confusion. Yes Link
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #3659
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch5ever View Post
I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
.........Is this about Smith Leaving?

GIFS edited by me, If you want one PM me.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #3660
Cinderella8

Disney specials...
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: