Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #3421
Orreed
Olivia

Might be heading to Northern California to see my family this summer. Also hoping to go to church summer camp in Louisiana. How excitng to all of you going to Walt Disney World.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #3422
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

New I-pod background!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #3423
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

petitetiaras closed and I'm done with life

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #3424
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie
Wait...what!? Why is it closed?!

Last edited by disneygirl520; 02-15-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #3425
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Wait...what!? Why is it closed?!
some people were saying it's because a lot of other blogs were stealing her graphics ):

Old 02-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #3426
disneygirl520

Quote:

some people were saying it's because a lot of other blogs were stealing her graphics ):
:'( this makes me really really sad.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #3427
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
What is petitetiaras???

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 02-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #3428
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

I am having a family reunion of sorts, so we will be heading up to PEI (Prince Edward Island) this summer.
I have heard great things about Prince Edward Island. Apparently it is beautiful. I would love to spend a whole summer just exploring America with my family. I really want to see Boston, and just normal American towns. I'm not too bothered about seeing New York. Apparently it's not that good...?

Oh my goodness I really want to go to Hawaii too. And on a Disney cruise. But they are so expensive!

~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,

Old 02-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #3429
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
I have heard great things about Prince Edward Island. Apparently it is beautiful. I would love to spend a whole summer just exploring America with my family. I really want to see Boston, and just normal American towns. I'm not too bothered about seeing New York. Apparently it's not that good...?

Oh my goodness I really want to go to Hawaii too. And on a Disney cruise. But they are so expensive!

I've always wanted to do a whole summer away, too, but in Europe. Or anywhere, really. I just love to travel.

We did New York City over Christmas and I loved it. It has a much different feel and experience than every other city I've ever been in. I guess some people like it and others don't.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #3430
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

I've always wanted to do a whole summer away, too, but in Europe. Or anywhere, really. I just love to travel.

We did New York City over Christmas and I loved it. It has a much different feel and experience than every other city I've ever been in. I guess some people like it and others don't.
Europe is a wonderful place, and each country is really different. It's really weird. You really should go when you can. America just seems so amazing to me... It's the world we grow up in! Watching American TV and such. I was really surprised when I saw really tanned Americans. I thought they were usually rather pale.

That's interesting you liked New York. You are so lucky going there over Christmas!!! We can't afford any extra trips really, because of going to Disney World. My cousin went to New York on her honeymoon and didn't like it weirdly. To me, it does look very grey and bleak, and kind of packed in, lol.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #3431
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What is petitetiaras???

It was a Disney tumblr that made awesome graphics and icons and such. I got the icons in my signature from petitetiaras, but the girl in charge closed it down ):

Old 02-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #3432
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Europe is a wonderful place, and each country is really different. It's really weird. You really should go when you can. America just seems so amazing to me... It's the world we grow up in! Watching American TV and such. I was really surprised when I saw really tanned Americans. I thought they were usually rather pale.

That's interesting you liked New York. You are so lucky going there over Christmas!!! We can't afford any extra trips really, because of going to Disney World. My cousin went to New York on her honeymoon and didn't like it weirdly. To me, it does look very grey and bleak, and kind of packed in, lol.

Where all in Europe have you been? I've been to London and loved it there, too. The places I most want to go are the Netherlands (we have family there) and Italy. I want to go back to England, too, and see outside of London.

New York is pretty grey, but it's pretty in a different kind of way. I liked all the skyscrapers. I think I enjoyed London more, but was glad to see New York.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #3433
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Where all in Europe have you been? I've been to London and loved it there, too. The places I most want to go are the Netherlands (we have family there) and Italy. I want to go back to England, too, and see outside of London.

New York is pretty grey, but it's pretty in a different kind of way. I liked all the skyscrapers. I think I enjoyed London more, but was glad to see New York.
Wow! Whereabouts did you go in London? We only live about 40 minutes away from London and it is a wonderful place- I love to go there! But the rest of England is so very different. Parts are ugly, but so many parts are pretty and quaint. My local town is very old and pretty. I live 20 minutes from Cambridge which is also beautiful and a famous city but much smaller and quainter than London. And you really ought to visit Scotland!

I have been to Scotland, England (obviously lol), France, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Hungary and Sardinia. Not very many countries yet but I hope to see more! Sardinia is an Italian island but it feels so old fashioned and basic.

That is interesting you think New York is pretty. See, I've never really seen true skyscrapers like you have in America. There are some in London but not many. What state do you live in, out of interest?

Old 02-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #3434
Orreed
Olivia

Ahhh I REALLY WANT to go Europe. It looks so pretty. I especially want to visit France and Italy. By other dream destinations although not in Europe are Australia and Japan.
I could see how you could not like it, but I loved NYC. I bet too at the holiday season it is even better. Although quite ironic, Central Park was my favorite part. If you go, although it's not my favorite brand, I enjoyed the Juicy Store. It was almost all pink, very chic, and three stories. Also being a theatre kid, it was exciting to see a Broadway show. Thinking working behind the scenes in movies when I grow up as a job possibility, touring the NBC studio was cool. We got to walk on a news set and see the SNL stage.
Boston is AWESOME out an hour drive to Boston, Massachusetts. Those Northern states are tiny!) I love history, and many parts of Boston are like the colonial times. There will be random old buildings next to skyscrapers. Where I live that does not happen a lot. I love history which also led to my liking of the city. Like New York, the subways where cool to me. Boston also has yummy sea food if you like fish. If you can visit Cape Cod. It's a very picturesque beach town.
One of my favorite cities I have visited is Washington DC, America's capital. If you like American history, it is a must do. They have really cool free museums.
With people being tan, most are pale in my city. But that just might be where I live. But I do live in the southern half of the US. I find things on television are VERY different than what it actually is. My classmate is on a reality show, and most of the stuff is scripted. A lot of things can be true also. In relation, California is fun too
Sorry this was long. Thinking about travel makes me happy...
Old 02-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #3435
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
My classmate is on a reality show, and most of the stuff is scripted. A lot of things can be true also. In relation, California is fun too [/COLOR]
I KNEW IT!

But seriously, what show?

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: