Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #3271
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
HAHAHAHA
its so cold.
I want summer, I bought new clothes but its too cold to wear them.
AMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
I'm not too bothered about keeping it secret so I shall just post the link here tomorrow, once I have found it haha. And thanks, that'd be great, I would love to follow you too!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Quote:
It's freezing here too, and snowing. So basically we will be stuck at home all weekend. Ugh. I hope school is closed on Monday.

I much prefer summer to winter, except our summers are terrible- usually cold, rainy and grey. Bleh. I have all these lovely summer dresses and tops and shorts and skirts and I don't often get the opportunity to wear them lol. I'd like to move to America where it's cold in winter and hot in summer- best of both worlds!

Sounds good! And ouch, I would hate that rain. And sorry, I have to add a Hannah Montana pun, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Quote:
Haha I don't like One Direction much, I watched the X Factor when they were on it and did not really go crazy about them. I do like some of their songs though. But you can't walk into a shop without seeing something One Direction lol.

Not the biggest fan ethier, I'm very sorry they are in all of your stores. People seem to be getting over them a little here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
It's snowed here today, too! Everyone freaked out because we don't get snow often. School was delayed even though there was only an inch! It's all melted already, though.

I like summer better, too.

I'm Lily, by the way and kind of new here.
Hey Lily! We used to do that too! Kinda crazy. But it seems to snow more now and they don't mind making us go to school, unless there is ice.

Sorry for too many quotes! I need to work on that. I'm off to a church retreat for the weekend :D Bye y'all. Have a nice Friday
Old 01-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #3272
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
AMEN

Sounds good! And ouch, I would hate that rain. And sorry, I have to add a Hannah Montana pun, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Not the biggest fan ethier, I'm very sorry they are in all of your stores. People seem to be getting over them a little here.

Hey Lily! We used to do that too! Kinda crazy. But it seems to snow more now and they don't mind making us go to school, unless there is ice.

Sorry for too many quotes! I need to work on that. I'm off to a church retreat for the weekend :D Bye y'all. Have a nice Friday
Not a fan, but I tolerate my friends talking about them, because even if I have no interest, I'm their friend, what am I supposed to do?

Have fun!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #3273
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha I don't like One Direction much, I watched the X Factor when they were on it and did not really go crazy about them. I do like some of their songs though. But you can't walk into a shop without seeing something One Direction lol.

I used to be obsessed with them but it was kind of a phase with me I guess because I don't like they're music anymore. But I still do find them very attractive...

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #3274
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Someone help I want to paint a Disney quote on my wall but I can't choose between these two:

"For with each dawn, she found new hope that her dreams of happiness would come true." -From Cinderella

"Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine" -Snow White

I REALLY CAN'T DECIDE OMG

Old 01-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #3275
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

It's snowed here today, too! Everyone freaked out because we don't get snow often. School was delayed even though there was only an inch! It's all melted already, though.

I like summer better, too.

I'm Lily, by the way and kind of new here.
Hi Lily and welcome! I'm Meg- nice to meet you! An inch of snow here would make the country come to a standstill haha- I like the first day of snow but then it just gets annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
It snowed here earlier this week(and thundered and lightning-ed at the same time at one point..........weird), and it was the first time it had snowed and we still had to go to school (that I remember). It all melted by the end of school anyways.
I guess your town must be really good at dealing with snow, haha! I hate snow at school, it equals kids just throwing slush at you. Horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

AMEN

Haha ikr I was thinking 'best of both worlds' when I wrote it but didn't think you'd notice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie

I used to be obsessed with them but it was kind of a phase with me I guess because I don't like they're music anymore. But I still do find them very attractive...
Some of them are attractive but some I just don't see it. I don't think the curly haired one is that attractive at all!

Quote:
Someone help I want to paint a Disney quote on my wall but I can't choose between these two:

"For with each dawn, she found new hope that her dreams of happiness would come true." -From Cinderella

Omg I would just choose Cinderella but that's because I prefer Cinderella to Snow White. I guess that way it would be more inspirational to me. Snow White is one of my least favorite princesses, I dunno why but I prefer belle and Cinderella

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #3276
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post

Can you do both? I think I like the Snow White one better. I've never seen that movie, so it's just based on the quote. It seems more personal because it says you instead of she.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #3277
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Lily and welcome! I'm Meg- nice to meet you! An inch of snow here would make the country come to a standstill haha- I like the first day of snow but then it just gets annoying.

I guess your town must be really good at dealing with snow, haha! I hate snow at school, it equals kids just throwing slush at you. Horrible.

Haha ikr I was thinking 'best of both worlds' when I wrote it but didn't think you'd notice!

Some of them are attractive but some I just don't see it. I don't think the curly haired one is that attractive at all!

Omg I would just choose Cinderella but that's because I prefer Cinderella to Snow White. I guess that way it would be more inspirational to me. Snow White is one of my least favorite princesses, I dunno why but I prefer belle and Cinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Can you do both? I think I like the Snow White one better. I've never seen that movie, so it's just based on the quote. It seems more personal because it says you instead of she.
Thanks for your input! I was going to do the one in my signature too, but I'm not sure. I probably won't know exactly what I'll do until the last second haha

Old 01-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #3278
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I like the snow white one better.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #3279
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

What did everyone do this weekend? I went to Cambridge and bought some oil pastels and ribbon. Not looking forward to school tomorrow- if it's on I have an art exam all day and on Tuesday too.

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #3280
Orreed
Olivia

I like both the quotes, but vote for the Cinderella one.

I had a really fun time at my church retreat! Sadly I got a cold and had to go home early. Oh well, I had a good time what I got and did the best things. Sorry you have school. I have Monday off. That will be nice for resting and getting rid of my bug.

Because I'm sick and can't do much it's been a nice day to spend on Youtube watching Disney videos all day. 10 DAYS :D
Old 01-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #3281
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

My 9 year old sister saw me making outfits on Polyvore and wanted to try , this is what she made.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 01-20-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #3282
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

My 9 year old sister saw me making outfits on Polyvore and wanted to try , this is what she made.
I love it!!!! So cute!!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #3283
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Any Pintrest pinners? I would love to follow my teen Disers.
http://pinterest.com/orreed/

Also on the side near your icon how do you get the font to be different colors?
Meeeeeeee I followed you. Mine is here vvv
https://pinterest.com/startunnel/
Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #3284
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed
I like both the quotes, but vote for the Cinderella one.

I had a really fun time at my church retreat! Sadly I got a cold and had to go home early. Oh well, I had a good time what I got and did the best things. Sorry you have school. I have Monday off. That will be nice for resting and getting rid of my bug.

Because I'm sick and can't do much it's been a nice day to spend on Youtube watching Disney videos all day. 10 DAYS :D
Hope you get better!!!!!!! Its awful to be sick!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #3285
mickey'sbff
She passes time by singing, like someone else I know.

Location: My head's always stuck in the clouds.....I could say hi to Rainbow Dash for you if you want.

But seriously all my posts from 2010-mid 2012 are so embarrassing I just want to crawl in a ball and cry for the rest of my life.
Check out those Disco Pants!

All the World is made of Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: