Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #3226
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
I live in Texas, too. I am a bit more south though and it has only snowed twice...MY WHOLE LIFE! And it hardly classifies as snow. More like marshmallow through up. It was a very thin layer and it evaporated extremely quick!

YES! GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!! (Had to throw it in there )
I laughed at this second part.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #3227
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Today is a craphole. It is all rainy and icky outside.

Quote:
I live in Texas, too. I am a bit more south though and it has only snowed twice...MY WHOLE LIFE! And it hardly classifies as snow. More like marshmallow through up. It was a very thin layer and it evaporated extremely quick!

YES! GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!

:D Texas is pretty cool. I have been there a lot. I go to the northern part and yes it snows, but as others said only around once and it's kinda lame. There is no weather in Texas. I was forty and rainy a few days ago and now it's 70 and sunny?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #3228
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post

:D Texas is pretty cool. I have been there a lot. I go to the northern part and yes it snows, but as others said only around once and it's kinda lame. There is no weather in Texas. I was forty and rainy a few days ago and now it's 70 and sunny?
#texasweatherprobs I am literally sitting here in shorts and a t shirt while I was wearing jeans and a heavy jacket YESTERDAY! It is nuts!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 01-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #3229
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
#texasweatherprobs I am literally sitting here in shorts and a t shirt while I was wearing jeans and a heavy jacket YESTERDAY! It is nuts!
Nice hashtag
And oh my haha
Old 01-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #3230
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Thanks Orreed. I just shut down my blinds and got into bed and took a nap.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #3231
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Yeah I'm planning on being an engineer or an architect. It's a loooong time to be in school, and nope, I never get in trouble
Oooo that's cool! Just wondering, do you take any technology classes like that in school? Like, I'm pretty involved in the Tech department I guess even though I want to go to school for pharmacy.

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #3232
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
Oooo that's cool! Just wondering, do you take any technology classes like that in school? Like, I'm pretty involved in the Tech department I guess even though I want to go to school for pharmacy.
What kind of tech classes do you take. I'm taking multimedia this year and really like it. I might take audio video and theatre tech next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Thanks Orreed. I just shut down my blinds and got into bed and took a nap.
Sounds nice. I love relaxing when it's icky outside. You can call me Olivia by the way!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #3233
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
What kind of tech classes do you take. I'm taking multimedia this year and really like it. I might take audio video and theatre tech next year.

Sounds nice. I love relaxing when it's icky outside. You can call me Olivia by the way!
I take a class with drawing on the computer on a program called AutoCad. I also am on the robotics team and I do drawings on AutoCad there too (:

Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #3234
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Yeah. That sucks, it really does.

It has snowed a few times since we've lived here. Not every winter, but I think maybe four, five winters, something like that. Yeah, we basically shut down here too.

My family doesn't really go to church. I don't think so, as far as I know anyway. I guess if you've brought up religion into the conversation already, then it's okay to talk about it, but otherwise, it's kinda weird. The impression I got from my parents is that it wasn't really talked about, people just went.

Hmm. That's strange. Of course, you have it over and over again, so you kinda remember it. I've taken the country's history and state history(thank goodness my state's history is at least a little interesting), and this year for the first time I'm taking World History. I'm not sure if I'll take Psychology or not. We'll see. Yeah, yearbooks are pretty cool, but I can't get a high school one until my last year, because they're expensive.

It's okay. I'm still thinking about it and if I think of anything I'll definitely post it here.

I don't think there's anything wrong with paying if it goes to charity.
That is surprising. We haven't gotten much snow this year- just one night and it NO ONE expected it so everyone was stuck at home, no grit on the roads or anything.

Yeah, see to me religion is meant to be more private but I guess it is a cultural thing.

That's cool you can choose different types of history. We just choose 'History' and most of it isn't even about the UK. I have just finished American West (there is only so much learning about buffalo I can take), Jack the Ripper and Medicine and Surgery through time. Two of those are about other countries, although medicine is really interesting to learn about. Other schools so World War 1, 20th Century America (which sounds awesome!) and Nazi Germany (which sounds really interesting so I was disappointed we couldn't do it.)

If you're into science then psychology should be fun. I am not very sciency... I prefer English! Don't get me started on maths.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #3235
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat
Just finished makeup work - now to start studying for exams.

Sick days aren't fun.
Wow, see here a sick day is a great thing because you get a day off and no makeup work. And no homework. I got really ill in year 8 (7th grade I think?) and missed a whole term/ semester of school, and still went back in with no problems. Maybe my schools were just terrible though lol.

~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,

Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #3236
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen

YES! GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!

Haha marshmallow throw up. That was funny! Omg you just gave me a flash back, last week I was in Edinburgh and there was a big department store selling American food and there was a bag of marshmallows to put in s'mores and I was just like 'OMG I HAVE TO TRY THAT!!!' but my mum was like £3.99 no way so I walked sadly away from the reminder I had of visiting such an amazing country lol

Old 01-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #3237
meggiebeth

Ugh I am so tired and it is past midnight here, why does the weekend go so quickly?!

I also hate revision. And I have to revise a whole passage of French for a controlled assessment, but my French teacher hates me so she might give me a bad mark even if it's really good.

We had parents evening on Thursday and all my teachers were so nice except from her, I cried about her to my parents so they were really awkward and cold towards her lol at least my parents love me and stick up for me.

Yawn. So tired. Goodnight DIS'ers (hmmmn, let me attempt to remember some names... Sam... Wings... Olivia... Tyler... Jey... Ugh I Can't remember any more lol)

Old 01-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #3238
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
That is surprising. We haven't gotten much snow this year- just one night and it NO ONE expected it so everyone was stuck at home, no grit on the roads or anything.

Yeah, see to me religion is meant to be more private but I guess it is a cultural thing.

That's cool you can choose different types of history. We just choose 'History' and most of it isn't even about the UK. I have just finished American West (there is only so much learning about buffalo I can take), Jack the Ripper and Medicine and Surgery through time. Two of those are about other countries, although medicine is really interesting to learn about. Other schools so World War 1, 20th Century America (which sounds awesome!) and Nazi Germany (which sounds really interesting so I was disappointed we couldn't do it.)

If you're into science then psychology should be fun. I am not very sciency... I prefer English! Don't get me started on maths.

Sounds like that's some cool parts of history! Yeah, a ton of stuff happend here during the 20th Century.

I'm an English lover. And I hate math.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #3239
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Awww, baby. (':
Here's to hoping the Ravens win omg

Old 01-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #3240
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

I changed my signature and put Dragonite in there omg I'm really on a Pokemon kick ever since I got Pokmon Black 2. Now I just have to wait until Pokemon X and Y comes out

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: