Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #3151
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

I don't mind the learning either. It's all the drama that I can't stand.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #3152
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
I don't mind the learning either. It's all the drama that I can't stand.
This.

In lighter news, I just had my first piano lesson at a different place (still doing my drums lessons where I've always done them.) and the plaze is AMAZING.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #3153
Ditz

Where is everyone?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #3154
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Where is everyone?
I'm here!

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #3155
Ditz

Good, everytime I have checked in it seemed so dead around thee tb.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #3156
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

An all together dreary first day of school. The weather itself was the dreariest. Gray skies, wind, and rain varying from sprinkling to actually rain all day. Not to mention cold.

And I have math homework.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #3157
Ditz

It was cold at the bus stop this morning. I can't wait till I get a car and can drive to school.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #3158
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
I Could do without the homework too though.
Yes, homework is quite an inconvenience

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #3159
Ditz

I also hate homework. Keeps me away from the important things like The Dis.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #3160
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

It's the social aspect. I don't like crowds very much, and every day there are clamoring, crazy, cursing crowds in every school hallway and staircase. And I have a lot of issues, including oversensitive senses, so it's also pretty uncomfortable to just be there. Thankfully, I can eat lunch in the library instead of the cafeteria. And my general opinion is that a lot of people are jerks.
I totally get where you're coming from. School just isn't easy for some- me or you. It's nice that I know it's not just me now- it seems like sometimes it is. Everyone acts like hobos at my school too so I totally get what you're saying. I can't stand that the school locks us outside at break and lunch, and locks the toilets so we physically can't get in. Feels more like a prison than a school and I can't wait to leave...! I bet it's illegal what they're doing anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #3161
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz
Where is everyone?
Bonsoir! C'est moi, Meg! Je suis presente!

~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,

Old 01-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #3162
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
I totally get where you're coming from. School just isn't easy for some- me or you. It's nice that I know it's not just me now- it seems like sometimes it is. Everyone acts like hobos at my school too so I totally get what you're saying. I can't stand that the school locks us outside at break and lunch, and locks the toilets so we physically can't get in. Feels more like a prison than a school and I can't wait to leave...! I bet it's illegal what they're doing anyway.

They lock you out? Even when it's cold and/or raining? What happens if you have to use the restroom?
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #3163
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie

Yes, homework is quite an inconvenience
I hate homework, especially over Christmas- I mean really?! I was up in Scotland for most of it and didn't want to do homework then.

Most homework is pointless, and doesn't help me at all. Some is helpful.

Omg I love that Disney world is doing a rare characters week and I hope it's when I go! I would have liked them to do the Year of a Million Dreams thing though, that was awesome.

Old 01-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #3164
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

They lock you out? Even when it's cold and/or raining? What happens if you have to use the restroom?
Well, you have to wait till the caretaker comes and let's you in. And you have to get a note from your teacher to get a key to get into the restroom. So if your teacher won't give you a note and you're desperate...? I just think it's cruel.

Yup, we've been pushed out in rain and snow. There is the cafeteria that is open but it's always so busy and no tables are free so we don't have much choice.

As soon as I've left the school I am going to write to the government and ofsted and complain, lol.

Old 01-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #3165
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
Well, you have to wait till the caretaker comes and let's you in. And you have to get a note from your teacher to get a key to get into the restroom. So if your teacher won't give you a note and you're desperate...? I just think it's cruel.

Yup, we've been pushed out in rain and snow. There is the cafeteria that is open but it's always so busy and no tables are free so we don't have much choice.

As soon as I've left the school I am going to write to the government and ofsted and complain, lol.

Wow, That really, really, really, really sucks. Just saying.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: