Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #2851
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Hey guys. Can you guys do me a favor and just keep New Jersey, New York and all other states affected by Sandy in your thoughts? My county was hit very badly, but thankfully my specific area is alright. Several surrounding towns are practically destroyed and almost every beach/boardwalk (Seaside, Ocean City, Atlantic City, etc) didn't do too well. We took a ride around early today and some of the destruction is really devastating. Its gonna take awhile but hopefully everything will be somewhat back to normal. Thanks and I hope everyone else who was affected is staying strong :)
Hope you and everyone else are safe (:

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #2852
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

ummm what

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #2853
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorsfan View Post
should be interesting any other ones??
Not that I know of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Hey guys. Can you guys do me a favor and just keep New Jersey, New York and all other states affected by Sandy in your thoughts? My county was hit very badly, but thankfully my specific area is alright. Several surrounding towns are practically destroyed and almost every beach/boardwalk (Seaside, Ocean City, Atlantic City, etc) didn't do too well. We took a ride around early today and some of the destruction is really devastating. Its gonna take awhile but hopefully everything will be somewhat back to normal. Thanks and I hope everyone else who was affected is staying strong
Sending you and the East Coast well wishes
Old 11-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #2854
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie

Hope you and everyone else are safe (:
We just got a lot of rain.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #2855
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experiment113 View Post
We just got a lot of rain.
That's all I got here too, and I'm actually pretty thankful for that

Old 11-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #2856
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

We call each other best friends. I give you countless rides to and from school, I bring you to my lake house in the summer, I pay for your tickets to amusement parks because I desperately want you to come with and be included, you come to my youth group that is supposed to be based around God, just for the guys. It bothered me, but I never said anything, because at least you were having fun. I sat by you throughout all of your guy problems, listened to everything you said and took it to heart. I thought I had made a good friend I could count on, but then you ditched me for your "boyfriend" and barely spoke to me for 3 months, we hung out over the summer once, and even then you ran off with some guy. You lied to me and said you were babysitting even though I saw pictures on my Facebook feed that showed you out with your other friends. I tell you to tell your friend I'm not interested in him, you lie so that he hates me. You say you're going to the movies for your birthday, and I ask with who, because maybe if it was a bunch of girls I know I would tag along and celebrate too. You say you're going with your Mom and Dad. You went with your friends. Friends who I knew, who I get along with, but obviously you just didn't want me there. Every time you have the opportunity to invite someone to Wisconsin, to go camping, to go to the movies, it's never me. Never. But then whenever you need a ride, need something to do or somewhere to go, I'm the friend who gets called on, and I'm sick of it.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #2857
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
We call each other best friends. I give you countless rides to and from school, I bring you to my lake house in the summer, I pay for your tickets to amusement parks because I desperately want you to come with and be included, you come to my youth group that is supposed to be based around God, just for the guys. It bothered me, but I never said anything, because at least you were having fun. I sat by you throughout all of your guy problems, listened to everything you said and took it to heart. I thought I had made a good friend I could count on, but then you ditched me for your "boyfriend" and barely spoke to me for 3 months, we hung out over the summer once, and even then you ran off with some guy. You lied to me and said you were babysitting even though I saw pictures on my Facebook feed that showed you out with your other friends. I tell you to tell your friend I'm not interested in him, you lie so that he hates me. You say you're going to the movies for your birthday, and I ask with who, because maybe if it was a bunch of girls I know I would tag along and celebrate too. You say you're going with your Mom and Dad. You went with your friends. Friends who I knew, who I get along with, but obviously you just didn't want me there. Every time you have the opportunity to invite someone to Wisconsin, to go camping, to go to the movies, it's never me. Never. But then whenever you need a ride, need something to do or somewhere to go, I'm the friend who gets called on, and I'm sick of it.
Aww, I'm really sorry. I have a friend (Using that term loosely) who treats me like crap too, so you're not alone If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 11-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #2858
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
Aww, I'm really sorry. I have a friend (Using that term loosely) who treats me like crap too, so you're not alone If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.
Thanks, as you can see I have a habit of rage posting XD
Old 11-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #2859
Orreed
Olivia

Hope it gets better Star Tunnel! Ouch, I'd be done with it too, and honestly just stop being her friend but that up to you, I know some friendships are worth to keep.

Oooh and guess what guys, LAST NIGHT I SAW THE LIGHT
I FINNALY LIKE TANGLED :D
It used to bug me with it being GCI and I judged it but now I like it
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #2860
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Thanks, as you can see I have a habit of rage posting XD
Don't worry, we're all here to listen! And it's nice to see you posting on the boards again (:

Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #2861
GooglieBear
Earning My Ears

Hi!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #2862
GooglieBear
Earning My Ears

Old 11-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #2863
GooglieBear
Earning My Ears

Old 11-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #2864
GooglieBear