Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
LisaM2013
Earning My Ears

Just booked this cruise! This will be the first cruise for me, my husband, and our two kids. DD is 9 and DS is 4. We are so excited!
LisaM2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #17
edh7507
Earning My Ears

Any more info on the Fish Extenders? We would love to do one!
edh7507 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #18
TheGroffs
Earning My Ears

Smile So excited!!

This will be our first cruise bringing the kiddos along and our first Disney cruise! Our girls are 10 & 7 and are already counting down the days. Still learning about the fish extender and definitely want to be a part of it!!
TheGroffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #19
silverslipper737
Earning My Ears

This will be our first Disney cruise, we are so excited! This will be our sons first cruise - he is 5 yrs old. We are bringing Grandma & Grandpa too for their first cruise too! We would love to join in a FEE too!
silverslipper737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #20
silverslipper737
Earning My Ears

Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

This will be our first Disney cruise - we love cruising! This will be our sons (5) and my parents first cruise. We are so excited! Would love to join the fish extender group too!
silverslipper737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #21
Kimber Fox
Earning My Ears

My husband and I will be on this cruise with our 2 year old! Grammy and Poppy plus two cousins (ages 12 and 5) will be cruising too. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. We would also love to participate in a fish extender group!
Kimber Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #22
mlandgrebe
Mouseketeer

Fish Extenders

For those who are doing their first Disney cruise - Welcome! You are going to have a great time.

Fish extenders are ways for people to give each other a little "pixie dust" while on board. Each person participating in the Fish Extender exchange brings enough goodies (treats for the kids, magnets, small souvenirs) for each stateroom in the exchange. In the past, we have had large groups of participants so the exchange was broken down into smaller groups of about 20-25 rooms. Since it seems like we have a smaller group on this one, we could just organize it for all of us. I would be happy to organize this. I have created a Google Doc to share with you all so we would know who is participating.

If you would like to participate, please send me your email through a PM and I will give you access to the FE list so you can add your information to it.

If you need to make a fish extender for your door, here is a link to one of the DisBoards giving directions for it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....fish+extenders
mlandgrebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #23
TheGroffs
Earning My Ears

It won't let me send a private message- can you send me one so I can reply?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #24
Kimber Fox
Earning My Ears

I was unable to send you a private message as well. Any suggestions?
Kimber Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #25
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlandgrebe View Post
For those who are doing their first Disney cruise - Welcome! You are going to have a great time.

Fish extenders are ways for people to give each other a little "pixie dust" while on board. Each person participating in the Fish Extender exchange brings enough goodies (treats for the kids, magnets, small souvenirs) for each stateroom in the exchange. In the past, we have had large groups of participants so the exchange was broken down into smaller groups of about 20-25 rooms. Since it seems like we have a smaller group on this one, we could just organize it for all of us. I would be happy to organize this. I have created a Google Doc to share with you all so we would know who is participating.

If you would like to participate, please send me your email through a PM and I will give you access to the FE list so you can add your information to it.

If you need to make a fish extender for your door, here is a link to one of the DisBoards giving directions for it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....fish+extenders
Have you volunteered to coordinate the list? If that's the case I'll send you my email via PM!
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #26
MomforN
Earning My Ears

I don't believe that my PM went out regarding the Fish Extender. I would like to participate...can you PM me?
Thank you! I appreciate you organizing the FEE for this trip.
MomforN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #27
edh7507
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber Fox View Post
I was unable to send you a private message as well. Any suggestions?
I can't send a private message either. We want to do the FE too! you can email me at erindhill @ yahoo. com
edh7507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #28
TheGroffs
Earning My Ears

Question

This may not be where I am supposed to post this but I just had a question about transferring a reservation and onboard credit.. Has anyone used Dreams Unlimited and what all does the onboard credit apply to? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #29
Mom2PrincessK
DIS Veteran

We are booked!

Can't wait....our third Disney Cruise but the first from Galveston. It will be me, DH, DS18, DD11
Mom2PrincessK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
lfran
Earning My Ears

We will be on this cruise as well! Family of four with a 6 year old and 10 year old! Looking forward to it!
lfran is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: