Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #31
lml2013
Earning My Ears

Fish Extenders

What is a fish extender? We might be interested in doing it, but not sure what it is!

Can't you tell I'm a cruise newbie!
lml2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #32
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lml2013
What is a fish extender? We might be interested in doing it, but not sure what it is!

Can't you tell I'm a cruise newbie!
I found this website when I didn't know what a fish extender was ( I was supposed to go on a cruise last year but didn't get to). http://*****************/2012/03/13/...ruise-insider/
If there is a fish extender group formed for this cruise, you can order one on eBay if you don't want to make one. I hope this helps! :-)

Emmy
disneyluvrtink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #33
lml2013
Earning My Ears

Oh, it sounds fun! Count us in if we do it! My mind is already turning with ideas for gifts!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #34
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Alright!!! I hope more people want to do it too!!!

Emmy
Old 01-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #35
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lml2013 View Post
Oh, it sounds fun! Count us in if we do it! My mind is already turning with ideas for gifts!
Oh and I just saw your countdown! Congratulations!!!

Emmy
Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #36
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

delete

Emmy

Last edited by disneyluvrtink; 01-25-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #37
lml2013
Earning My Ears

Thanks! I'm looking forward to blue ocean and warm sand too sail the stress away from all the planning!!

If this board is a sign of how many people will be sailing with us we may not have a lot of people on board! Do April cruises normally have a lot of people on them?
Old 01-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #38
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Are you getting married at Disney?
Well, I've actually never been on a cruise. Maybe it won't be too bad though. I'm just excited!
Ha well apparently I wasn't supposed to make that post about the fish extender. I had like 5 people yell at me (there are some rude people on here). So I deleted it. So if anybody else gets on this thread and says they want to do it, then we will take it from there. I'm thinking it's a little too quiet though. Oh well! It'll be fun anyway!

Emmy
Old 01-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #39
cinmouse
Mouseketeer

I saw your FE post earlier and feel bad that so many people were mean to you, I have no interst in doing the FE but wish you luck if you guys are start one.

I know that for me, this cruise will be during my son's Massachusetts school vacation week, we did this same cruise in 2009 on the Wonder and had a blast, although that time we went with 2 other families. this time it is just us and our 2 kids.

I have been looking and it appears there are still many rooms open, although the PIF date is not until next week. I know for me, the airfare from Boston was very high this year and almost made me cancel, but then I grab a good deal on air tran and so we are coming down a few days pre-cruise but flying back home the day we get off.

All I know is that since it was ZERO yesterday when I work up, I am counting the days! See you all in April!
cinmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #40
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinmouse View Post
I saw your FE post earlier and feel bad that so many people were mean to you, I have no interst in doing the FE but wish you luck if you guys are start one.

I know that for me, this cruise will be during my son's Massachusetts school vacation week, we did this same cruise in 2009 on the Wonder and had a blast, although that time we went with 2 other families. this time it is just us and our 2 kids.

I have been looking and it appears there are still many rooms open, although the PIF date is not until next week. I know for me, the airfare from Boston was very high this year and almost made me cancel, but then I grab a good deal on air tran and so we are coming down a few days pre-cruise but flying back home the day we get off.

All I know is that since it was ZERO yesterday when I work up, I am counting the days! See you all in April!
Yeah I didn't really think there was a reason for people to be mean about it geez. I pretty much copied someone else's thread that had no negative comments on it. I would never treat anyone like that. Oh well!

I can't wait! Do a lot of people dress up for the pirate night or not? How dangerous is it in Nassau? I've heard it's pretty bad.
Ew zero degrees does not sound fun. I can't even imagine!

Emmy
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #41
lml2013
Earning My Ears

No were having our wedding here. I have an 88 year old great grandmother who cant travel and its important to me she's there.

I went to the thread and saw what all they said, so rude!!

I've heard mixed reviews on the safety of Nassau, however I've heard not to stay out after dark. I've been trying to find out as much as I can about Nassau.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #42
cinmouse
Mouseketeer

This will be our 3rd time in Nashua..our 1st cruise was NCL from NY & my oldest was 3, we walked to thr pirate museum & then grab a ice cream PB pur way back. I was not impressed with the straw market but did not feel unsafe.
The 2nd time we with Disney & did the.dolphin encounter @ blue lagoon..so basocally went from the ship to the shuttle boat & back.
This time we are going to Atlantis with the ship so not teally ever on our own
cinmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #43
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

I guess thats what I should do is research Nassau. An definitely not venture out alone! Lol

Emmy
Old 01-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #44
disneyluvrtink
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinmouse
This will be our 3rd time in Nashua..our 1st cruise was NCL from NY & my oldest was 3, we walked to thr pirate museum & then grab a ice cream PB pur way back. I was not impressed with the straw market but did not feel unsafe.
The 2nd time we with Disney & did the.dolphin encounter @ blue lagoon..so basocally went from the ship to the shuttle boat & back.
This time we are going to Atlantis with the ship so not teally ever on our own
Ok that makes me feel better. I've heard so many horror stories.

Emmy
Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #45
lml2013
Earning My Ears

DFi and I are planning on doing the chocolate making at the Graycliff and maybe lunch a Senor Frogs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: