Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #181
Glynis
Taking applications for a WDW tour guide!

Happy Mother's Day!!! It's been a wonderful day here! My family spoiled me rotten!!!

Please keep us in your prayers, this week. Alan's work has told him that they will have more information for him on his future this week. We're crossing fingers.

2014 Reading Challenge Goal: 70 books

The Art of Racing in the Rain ~ The House of Hades ~ How To Be Like Walt ~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ~ The Seven Mouths of God ~ Behind the Beautiful Forevers ~ The Mysterious Affair at Styles ~ The Big 5-Oh ~ A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare ~ Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ~ Wait Till Next Year ~ While We Were Watching Downton Abbey ~ Great Expectations ~ The Maze Runner ~ The Fault In Our Stars ~ The Juliet Club ~ The Girls' Guide to Love and Supper Clubs ~ The Power of One ~ The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat ~ Hollow City ~ The Fountainhead ~ Cat's Cradle ~ Speaking From Among The Bones ~ Death Comes to Pemberley ~ Quilt or Innocence ~ The Chocolate Thief ~ On Strike for Christmas ~ Bikini Season ~ Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker ~ Miss Dreamsville and the Collier County Women's Literary Society ~ Cinnamon Roll Murder ~ Red Velvet Cupcake Murder ~ Blackberry Pie Murder ~ Home To Holly Springs ~ In The Company of Others ~ The Devil in the White City ~ Gathering Blue ~ Messenger ~ The Bell Jar ~ The Boys in the Boat ~ The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches ~ Son ~ Beach Colors ~ Welcome to Last Chance ~ Last Chance Beauty Queen ~ Last Chance Knit and Stitch ~ The World According to Garp ~ The Bean Trees ~ I'll Be Seeing You ~ The Hours ~ Prodigal Summer ~ The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Glynis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #182
KadysMom
DIS Veteran

Good Morning! Its a dreary Monday here so I am going to work on laundry until the rain stops. I bought new sheets and a new comforter for Kadys bed. So I need to wash all of it and get it on her bed before she gets home. I have to get all the laundry washed dried and put away today no matter what because I have lots going on this week.

I cant figure out what to make for dinner tonight I'm tired of pasta dishes, chicken, casseroles.... I am going to head to the store and find out what else I can make...

Have a great day!!!
October 2007: Caribbean Beach
December 2008: Port Orleans French Quarter
KadysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #183
TigerKat
HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS !!
Blow some of that cool air down here
Warning! Getting a tag is hazardous to my mouse

Ellen – You must be so proud of Matthew! Keeping my fingers crossed the job works out for him!

Aimee – I hope your house hunting weekend went well.

Janice – Your boy definitely sounds gifted, he will do well no matter what he chooses to do in life. You should be very proud of him.

Jen – Sorry y’all missed the fresh oysters. My guys took me to a restaurant I’ve been wanting to try for so long and I had “smoked” grilled oysters that were amazing.

JimShockz – Thanks for the restaurant info!

Glynis – Prayers continue!

Out for now.....
Old 05-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #184
LBKB
DIS Veteran

Glynis-Praying for your family with this job and maybe moving situation.

Aimee- Hope you found a house this weekend.

Ellen- Hoping Matthew gets the job.

Janice- Praying he does well on test.

I'm On the way to Dr for check up so fun fun. Hope everyone has a great day.
LBKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #185
EJ4Disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadysMom View Post
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

I hope all the wonderful ladies on here have a great Mother's Day!!!

I am having a quiet day so far. Jeff works Sundays so he is sleeping and Kady is still sleeping. So just me, coffee and the computer

We are going to Nans later today and hanging out. So I have to get in the shower soon.

Ellen: I am sending all my thoughts and prayers. I will get the books for you and put them in the kindle format. I have to send them to Aimee also so can you send me your email address in a personal message on facebook? I have another book called beyond justice. Its a mix between John Grisham and James Patterson. It turned out to be a spiritual book and I loved it!!!

I will be back on later! Have a great day!!!
Thanks so much. I will head to FB as soon as I get finished here. I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynis View Post
Happy Mother's Day!!! It's been a wonderful day here! My family spoiled me rotten!!!

Please keep us in your prayers, this week. Alan's work has told him that they will have more information for him on his future this week. We're crossing fingers.
and prayers my friend. I am sure you are ready to know which way your life is heading. Crossing everything I can.

Nan ~ I hear ya on staying out to late. By 10:00 I am ready for my jammies and a book.

Kat ~ thanks so much. I hope he hears something this week. I'll let you know.

Aimee ~ Any houses that tripped the trigger? I sure though of you all weekend.

Janice ~ I am sure your boy will do just fine - afterall he has you as a Momma.

Vicki ~ Congratulations to the Boy. WooHoo way to go!!!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all. I had a wonderful day from start to finish.

It's Monday!! We had a great weekend and I had a Physical this morning. So I am just now getting to work.

The sun is shining and there is not a cloud in the sky - It is a good day.

I am finally cleared to go back to zumba tonight and I can't wait. I have really missed it.

Make it a great day!!

Ellen
EJ4Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #186
EJ4Disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBKB View Post
Glynis-Praying for your family with this job and maybe moving situation.

Aimee- Hope you found a house this weekend.

Ellen- Hoping Matthew gets the job.

Janice- Praying he does well on test.

We were posting at the same time.......I just got back from the Dr. so I know how you feel. Have a great day.

Ellen
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #187
FormrCastMbr
DIS Veteran

Good Morning!

What a yucky morning! It has stopped raining (I was about to get the ark) but the fog is so heavy. I am looking forward to seeing the sun later today though.

Ellen, sending good thoughts to the kids.

Glynis, good thoughts to all of you as well!

Lauri, Hope you got a good report at the dr.

Aimee, Any success?

Tommy's calling me...gotta run. BBL!
FormrCastMbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #188
EJ4Disney
DIS Veteran

Good morning friends,

Lauren ~ I so wish you could send some of your rain to us, we are so dry. This time last year we were flooding. Feast to famine. We are never happy.

It is election day here in NE. I am having a really hard time with elections this year. I don't really like either one.

NO word on the Job front yet for Matthew. But Jay and Elizabeth have one more showing next Monday and they will make the decision. It is so funny though....Elizabeth said that on Sunday they drove by 4 times. She wanted to go out and just say, "Come on in."

I have a really neat recipe I want to share with all of you. (I don't know if we are suppose to here or not.) But it is a good one. You just gotta try them.

Lemon Bars

1 box Angel Food cake
1 can lemon pie filling

Empty pie filling in a bowl. Fold in dry cake mix. Pour in a 9 x 13 pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar.

Make it a great day everyone!!

Ellen
Old 05-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #189
scotlass
Proud Redhead
Lang may yer lum reek!
Ma heid's mince

Glynis - I hope Alan gets the news youse want soon.

Aimee - How is the house huntin goin ?

This is a very quick " in ", Im on my way to the boys school football match...against C's school !!!
I have never wanted a draw in a match more in my life.

Actually, does it make me a bad mammy if I would not be displeased if C's school won ?
He has had such a hard time recently and it would mean the world to him.

I will be back " in " later but for now Im " out "

LETS ALL DO THE BROONY \0/
scotlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #190
bigmerle1966
Photobucket
OH MY STARS!

In...

Hello all

...Out
POR/AKL 12/02 POR(overnight stay)11/04 POR 6/21-6/29/05 POP 12/10-12/18/05 OKW 6/16-6/22/06 BWI 12/06 POP 9/7-9/10/06 OKW- Girls week May 07 POLY 7/5 to 7/9/07 POP 9/1 to 9/9/07 POP 11/1-11/6/07 POP 12/19 to 12/26/08 For Noah For delswife. LYMI
........... Oh Chachi!..... Bird Flu Hits Trailer Park- News at 11 Duchess Ohmystars of Rearkickerstown
bigmerle1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #191
HERSEY
DIS Veteran

A quick in

Tomorrow is the test to see if Mr A can get college credit for the English Lit class. If any of you can spare a prayer or twelve I and my checkbook would really appreciate it.

We received his ACT's back. I don't think he did too bad considering he would not listen to my advice and take some of the pretests. But what do I know

Out for now.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #192
EJ4Disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSEY View Post
A quick in

Tomorrow is the test to see if Mr A can get college credit for the English Lit class. If any of you can spare a prayer or twelve I and my checkbook would really appreciate it.

We received his ACT's back. I don't think he did too bad considering he would not listen to my advice and take some of the pretests. But what do I know

Out for now.
Of course you can - 12+ prayers are on the way. Way to go on the ACT's Mr. A.

Vic ~ ok inquiring minds need to know - Who won the game yesterday?

I just got a text from Matthew - He has an interview at 11:30 tomorrow morning for the position that he had applied for. Please, please keep him in your prayers. This would be such a great thing. And it is exactly what he wants and it is right where he wants to be. Thanks so much!!

Kind of a quiet day here today. Thank Goodness! Now that all activities are finished for the summer things will really slow down. Now I can get the things done that I have put off.

Both of the boys are sick - Doug too. We don't know if it is a cold, sinus or just allergies. Elizabeth is taking Liam to the Dr. today though as he is really congested. Babies just can't blow their noses like us big kids. Poor baby can't even drink his bottle, his nose is so full.

Make it a great day!!

Ellen
Old 05-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #193
TigerKat
HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS !!
Blow some of that cool air down here
Warning! Getting a tag is hazardous to my mouse

Lauri – How did your Dr. visit go?

Lauren – When is your vacation?

Ellen – That lemon bar recipe sounds good and EASY!! Hoping everyone feels better soon. Prayers for Matthew on the way.

Vickie – You couldn’t be a bad Mommy if you tried. So, who won?????

Janice – Sorry I’m late but prayers for A coming anyway.

It’s been a rough couple of days. I pulled my back out once again and a friend of Kyle’s was involved in an accident that killed two people. Not sure of all the details but my heart is breaking for him and his family not to mention those who were killed and their families.

Spaghetti & meat sauce on the menu tonight. Out for now…..
Old 05-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #194
Nancyg56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBKB View Post

How did you make out at the Dr and how are you feeling lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotlass View Post
This is a very quick " in ", Im on my way to the boys school football match...against C's school !!!
I have never wanted a draw in a match more in my life.

Actually, does it make me a bad mammy if I would not be displeased if C's school won ?
You are a wonderful Mammy! Winning is not all about who is first so it seems to me that both teams will have a big win if C's team gets the better score!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSEY View Post
A quick in

Out for now.
Janice- I would love to know as much as I knew when I was a teen! A is so bright so I know he will do well no matter what!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerKat View Post

It’s been a rough couple of days. I pulled my back out once again and a friend of Kyle’s was involved in an accident that killed two people. Not sure of all the details but my heart is breaking for him and his family not to mention those who were killed and their families.
How horrible! Kat- your friends are in my prayers.

I hope that your back is better today. Marisa pulls out her back and she is in agony when that happens.

Tonight is Kady's Science Fair and book fair. I have a lot of chicken left so we are having a dinner salad with chicken. Buddy will probably turn his into a sandwich but I am going to try not to stray

Have a wonderful day all! It is a Beauty here in CT!
Nancyg56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #195
KadysMom
DIS Veteran

Morning Everyone!!!

Ellen: Prayers said!!

Vicki: Who won?

Janice: Prayers said for your purse

Kat: I am so sorry for the family and all involved in the crash What a tragedy.... I hope your back feels better

The sun is finally out and its supposed to stay for a few days!

Yoda is home from surgery. He did really well and he seems to be ok at home. Kaia is not being nice to him though. She hisses at him so I need to keep an eye on them.

I shampooed the carpets in the basement yesterday and kept busy so today I want to run some errands and get outside. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!
October 2007: Caribbean Beach
December 2008: Port Orleans French Quarter
KadysMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: