Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #3571
derrickmom
DIS Veteran
 
derrickmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 509

Love the new shampoo bottles! Super cute!
__________________

1990 off site
2009 POP 3/4 deal~June
2010 November POP free dining Thanksgiving
2011 November POP free dining Thanksgiving

April 2012 off site
November 2012 Thanksgiving POP free dining
November 2013 Thanksgiving POP free dining
July Coronado Springs Nationals Dance Competition

Me,Hubbie,daughter
BLUE the dog
derrickmom is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #3572
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!
 
TheRatPack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 5,322

Those shampoo bottles are adorable......we're 30 days away! YAY!!!! And yet, I've still not phoned in my request....ugghhh, such a procrastinator LOL
__________________

TheRatPack is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #3573
Maxim
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Posts: 52

7 days
__________________
Me (30), DH (33), DD (6), DSx2 (2).
Traveling with DMom (60) and DDad (57)
Travels : Oh so many times off site between 1987 and 1998.
ASM : XMas 1999
POP Century : Sept 27 to Oct 05 2012
If you think I write funny stuff, don't worry, it's only because I'm French
Maxim is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #3574
GreenCntryGirl
The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.
 
GreenCntryGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 798

I got a brochure thingy in the mail last week in a Toy Story theme about our upcoming trip. Got all happy when I saw "You've Chosen Pop Century Resort."

This place just looks like FUN.

And I've been reading food reviews and it seems to me that Pop's food court has some unique stuff.
__________________
#AbedForEpisodeVII
#sixseasonsandamovie

Mimi, Papa, Daddy, Uncle Alec, and Boo
Star Wars Weekend 2013
All Star Music
GreenCntryGirl is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #3575
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!
 
Sandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA
Posts: 5,363

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenCntryGirl
I got a brochure thingy in the mail last week in a Toy Story theme about our upcoming trip. Got all happy when I saw "You've Chosen Pop Century Resort."

This place just looks like FUN.

And I've been reading food reviews and it seems to me that Pop's food court has some unique stuff.
Yes, we like the food court a lot. The "mom's night out" fried chicken is really good. It comes with mashed potatoes and green beans -- the beans are my favorite part! You will have a blast!
__________________
Have a Disney Day! -Sandi

Sandi is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #3576
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank
 
cruiserkaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenCntryGirl
I got a brochure thingy in the mail last week in a Toy Story theme about our upcoming trip. Got all happy when I saw "You've Chosen Pop Century Resort."

This place just looks like FUN.

And I've been reading food reviews and it seems to me that Pop's food court has some unique stuff.
We got this yesterday! My dd5 went nuts over it. It was so cute. And I quote "this is the most exciting day in my life!"

Where do I ask about a Run Disney map for around the lake that someone mentioned up thread? We're at two weeks tomorrow. Yay!
__________________

cruiserkaren is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 05:34 AM   #3577
GreenCntryGirl
The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.
 
GreenCntryGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
Yes, we like the food court a lot. The "mom's night out" fried chicken is really good. It comes with mashed potatoes and green beans -- the beans are my favorite part! You will have a blast!
Thanks for another good recommendation.
__________________
#AbedForEpisodeVII
#sixseasonsandamovie

Mimi, Papa, Daddy, Uncle Alec, and Boo
Star Wars Weekend 2013
All Star Music
GreenCntryGirl is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #3579
KELLY
DIS Veteran
 
KELLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Wells,me,usa
Posts: 5,602

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenCntryGirl View Post
I got a brochure thingy in the mail last week in a Toy Story theme about our upcoming trip. Got all happy when I saw "You've Chosen Pop Century Resort."

This place just looks like FUN.

And I've been reading food reviews and it seems to me that Pop's food court has some unique stuff.
The is the reason we will be staying at pop again next year. Lots of choices.I found the menu at AOA just a lot more limited. Dh favorite was the steak burrito he only got it once since they only have it at lunch.
__________________

Many Trips the past 7 years at pop with free dining!
Me , DH , DD 9 and DD 6
KELLY is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #3580
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!
 
Sandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA
Posts: 5,363

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
We got this yesterday! My dd5 went nuts over it. It was so cute. And I quote "this is the most exciting day in my life!"

Where do I ask about a Run Disney map for around the lake that someone mentioned up thread? We're at two weeks tomorrow. Yay!
That was me. I asked for it at the AOA guest services desk when we went over there to check things out. The CM had to talk with her manager to ask about it. She said that, because the LM section wasn't done and the whole loop around the lake wasn't open, they weren't printing them off yet. My assumption is that now the whole thing is open, they will have some printed off or will print them for you upon request. They should be able to do that at either Pop's or AOA's guest services desk at reception.

Here is a link to the old Pop trail: http://www.disneyrunning.com/joggingtrailpc.html

If you do get a new trail map, will you please post it? Hope you have loads of fun.
__________________
Have a Disney Day! -Sandi

Sandi is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #3581
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank
 
cruiserkaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi

That was me. I asked for it at the AOA guest services desk when we went over there to check things out. The CM had to talk with her manager to ask about it. She said that, because the LM section wasn't done and the whole loop around the lake wasn't open, they weren't printing them off yet. My assumption is that now the whole thing is open, they will have some printed off or will print them for you upon request. They should be able to do that at either Pop's or AOA's guest services desk at reception.

Here is a link to the old Pop trail: http://www.disneyrunning.com/joggingtrailpc.html

If you do get a new trail map, will you please post it? Hope you have loads of fun.
Thank you, Sandi. I will ask about it. I will for sure post it if it's available.
__________________

cruiserkaren is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #3582
serene56
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,299

i am looking for room pictures.

the tv stand/ table wall area.

Trying to figure out the difference between POP and CSR for room wise with a stroller/ pack and play etc

I have been through this thread and countless others.. but all i see is the tv stand (no wall on either side)


any pics of the whole bedroom?
__________________
Epcot passports -ebay- Joephila1
serene56 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #3583
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran
 
EpcotBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 2,868

Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
i am looking for room pictures.

the tv stand/ table wall area.

Trying to figure out the difference between POP and CSR for room wise with a stroller/ pack and play etc

I have been through this thread and countless others.. but all i see is the tv stand (no wall on either side)


any pics of the whole bedroom?
Did you try the Pop Picture thread? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2302772.

Did you try YouTube? There are plenty of videos showing the entire room on YouTube. You could also just Google Pop Century room pictures.
EpcotBill is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #3584
kmd1974
Earning My Ears
 
kmd1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Way Down South & 660 miles from Disney Houma,Louisiana
Posts: 41

Me and my family are going to Walt Disney in Feb. We usually stay at POR but choose to stay at POP. Can you tell me if there is room for an electric scooter? My dad will be using one and we just hope that there is room. Also we are bringing an air mattress because I read the beds are double size. Will there be room for that also? Can I request a corner room to be sure? HELP PLEASE!! Thanks
__________________
Katina(me), DD Gabryell (8)

Fort Wilderness Campground: Nov. 1991
Port of Orleans Riverside: Aug. 2009
Caribbean Beach Resort: May 2010
Coronado Springs Resort: May 2012
Coronado Springs Resort: Feb 2013
Port of Orleans Riverside: March 2014
Caribbean Beach resort May/June 2015





kmd1974 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #3585
serene56
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,299

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotBill View Post
Did you try the Pop Picture thread? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2302772.

Did you try YouTube? There are plenty of videos showing the entire room on YouTube. You could also just Google Pop Century room pictures.
yep- i checked all over this thread--- so now i am off to youtube-- thanks
__________________
Epcot passports -ebay- Joephila1
serene56 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: