Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #196
lorasmom
DIS Veteran

So fun!! EPCOT is our favorite, looks like you had a great time
DD#1, 12
DD#2, 10
Leukemia-fighting DD#3, 5
Gabby's MAW PTR!

Mom. Runner. Disney lover. Cancer hater.
lorasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #197
dara00
DIS Veteran

hey there, I got way behind on the disboards! I'm enjoying the report and I love the chip and dale meet and greet! sorry you weren't thrilled with the pirate room.

First Disney Trip 4/1992 ~ 7th Grade with parents and brother ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 4/1994 ~ 9th grade with parents and brother ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 3/1998 ~ College Spring Break with then bf now dh ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 8/2006 with dh and 17 mos dd ~ DLR / 3/2007 with dh and 23 mos dd ~ AK / 12/2007 with dh, 2.5 yr dd and 6 mos ds ~ MK & Epcot / 5/2009 with dh, 4 yr dd, and 2 yr ds ~ DLR & CA /1/2012 with dh, 6 yr dd, 4 yr ds, and 17 mos ds ~ MK & DHS / 11/2012 for my birthday and Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon with dh ~ Marathon & Epcot / 6/2013 with dh, 8 yr old dd, 6 yr old ds, 2.5 yr old ds ~ all!

dara00 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #198
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

what a fun day at Epcot you had! love eating at Seasons too, seems so much healthier!

the Chimanzee sand sculpture is amazing and you got some great photos around the world!!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #199
CarolineB
DIS Veteran

I'm really enjoying reading your TR -- so happy that you had a great trip.
CarolineB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #200
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

I'm here!! Allyson is so awesome for doing this. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Kaitlin: Directioner and a Huge Jonas Fan
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #201
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Looks like you had a great Epcot day!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
MHTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #202
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorasmom View Post
So fun!! EPCOT is our favorite, looks like you had a great time
We did ! I had to promise Jayden we would go back the next day to finish off the rest of the park .. he didn't want to leave !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dara00 View Post
hey there, I got way behind on the disboards! I'm enjoying the report and I love the chip and dale meet and greet! sorry you weren't thrilled with the pirate room.
BTDT .. glad to see you back ! Eh .. the Pirate room .. at least the boys liked it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
what a fun day at Epcot you had! love eating at Seasons too, seems so much healthier!

the Chimanzee sand sculpture is amazing and you got some great photos around the world!!
Eating at Seasons is one of the thing I look forward to most ! Plus it's nice in there and a great break from the outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWJonasGirl View Post
I'm here!! Allyson is so awesome for doing this. I want to be like her when I grow up.
Welcome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Looks like you had a great Epcot day!
Yup .. and a great day tomorrow too !!

Come check out ..
Jayden's Wish pre-trip report !
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
The Moodys Do Disneyland!
Youtube channel ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Moodyzblu
Moodyzblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #203
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

April 12th Epcot day 2

Like I said in the last update .. we were headed back to Epcot. We had only done about half the park the previous day and Jayden really wanted to go back to finish and so off we went .. but only after breakfast and a swim.
We got to the park at around 2 pm. I didn't take a whole lot of pics this day.

[IMG][/IMG]

We headed straight for World Showcase to the UK where we had pretty much left off yesterday. I wanted to buy some Twinings tea for home.

Then we went over to Japan so Jeremy could spend his money. He bought some Naruto wall hangings for his bedroom and a few other things.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]:[/IMG]

I had to get a funnel cake once we got to America !

[IMG][/IMG]

The boys enjoyed watching these guys ..

[IMG][/IMG]

We had gone by Maelstrom but it was closed and the boys were sorely disappointed .. so we went inside and did some shopping where the boys got some foam swords and shields. They were very happy about this and even happier when we came out and saw Maelstrom was open !!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

We walked around until we hit Mexico .. we were looking forward to the Grand Fiesta Tour.

Of course we HAD to try on hats ..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Some random pics from our walk around the world ..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

We also decided to do another first .. Ellens Energy Adventure. Now going in to this I wasn't thrilled that it was going to take a half hour to do this .. but in the end I was glad we did it .. the boys still talk about it and can't wait to do it again ! Oh well .. it was a nice break off my feet.

Before we left for the night we hit up Test Track again and grabbed a bite to eat in the Electric Umbrella before heading on to Spaceship Earth on last time. Illuminations went off while we were in there and so we headed back to CBR for the night.

Tomorrow .. AK

Come check out ..
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #204
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

looks like a fun tour around the world! great hat photos! my DD LOVES Ellen's energy adventure, we usually see it atr least twice...it is a nice break out of the sun and a good rest for tired feet!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #205
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

OMGoodness~I have never seen anyone take a picture with a tiny sombrero!!! That is classic, the twins in the giant ones and Jeremy in his tiny one...LOVE IT!

You know, as a kid and teenager I always thought Universe of Energy was just too long and boring to wait it out for that neat Dinosaur part at the end so as an adult I have not subjected my husband and kids to a ride on Ellen's. I have not even seen it since it became Ellen's...perhaps it is worth a try again?
oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #206
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
looks like a fun tour around the world! great hat photos! my DD LOVES Ellen's energy adventure, we usually see it atr least twice...it is a nice break out of the sun and a good rest for tired feet!
I know it will be on our list of "must do's" at least for the next trip !

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
OMGoodness~I have never seen anyone take a picture with a tiny sombrero!!! That is classic, the twins in the giant ones and Jeremy in his tiny one...LOVE IT!

You know, as a kid and teenager I always thought Universe of Energy was just too long and boring to wait it out for that neat Dinosaur part at the end so as an adult I have not subjected my husband and kids to a ride on Ellen's. I have not even seen it since it became Ellen's...perhaps it is worth a try again?
Awww .. it wasn't SO bad ! I could go without it .. but it's one of the things the twins keep talking about .. so we'll be doing it again next trip.

You gotta have sombrero pics !!

Come check out ..
Old 06-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #207
lorasmom
DIS Veteran

The girls love Ellen, too. It's fine, and a nice break in the AC, I guess?

Naruto is HUGE in our house - did you see the anime exhibit at Japan (was it there when you went??)?
DD#1, 12
DD#2, 10
Leukemia-fighting DD#3, 5
Gabby's MAW PTR!

Mom. Runner. Disney lover. Cancer hater.
lorasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #208
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Great update! Especially loved the sombrero's! How was the funnel cake? I'll be honest, I've had them outside of DollyWood before and they just don't taste as good ... so I never bothered trying WDW's. DH had one at MK one year (it had strawberry glaze on it) and he said it was really good.

We all love Ellen's Energy Adventure! I was a bit sad we missed it this year ... but it was just crazy and we felt super rushed.

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Lidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #209
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
Great update! Especially loved the sombrero's! How was the funnel cake? I'll be honest, I've had them outside of DollyWood before and they just don't taste as good ... so I never bothered trying WDW's. DH had one at MK one year (it had strawberry glaze on it) and he said it was really good.

We all love Ellen's Energy Adventure! I was a bit sad we missed it this year ... but it was just crazy and we felt super rushed.
The funnel cake was great ! Although the people before me had ordered Pumpkin funnel cake and it smelled SO good .. I almost got it .. but kept with regular .. but I'm still curious as to how the pumpkin taste.

Come check out ..
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #210
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorasmom View Post
The girls love Ellen, too. It's fine, and a nice break in the AC, I guess?

Naruto is HUGE in our house - did you see the anime exhibit at Japan (was it there when you went??)?
NO we didn't see that exhibit .. Jeremy would have loved to though !!

It was a great break.

Come check out ..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: