Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #421
urbkols
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity524 View Post
Here are the navigators I got from someone off the 8 night that came back yesterday.

This was a good idea that is silly. Nobody can read this. If you want to see the navigators and the return from WDW bus info that was sent to me, send me an email at Anarie 25 @ yahoo . com
Annie you aren't messing around!!

I just hope we have some good movies on board!

urbkols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #422
Trinity524
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbkols View Post

My name is Annie and I am an over planner.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #423
MAD4EEYORE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbkols

I hear ya on the movies! I hope so too. Oz the Great and Powerful comes out March 8th and I hope it's playing when we cruise.

When we sailed in Oct they showed Frankenweenie as a premiere.
MAD4EEYORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #424
FrogMBA
Mouseketeer

Oh yes, my dd and I really want to see OZ the Great and Powerful It would be great to see it on the ship.

Wish there was somehow we could find out before hand.
FrogMBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #425
stsomewhere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMBA View Post
Oh yes, my dd and I really want to see OZ the Great and Powerful It would be great to see it on the ship.

Wish there was somehow we could find out before hand.
We are hoping to see it, too.

Kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow. Horrible snow/sleet/freezing rain system moving through the region.
stsomewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #426
urbkols
Mouseketeer

I know you can call the guest service line and ask what movies are playing. I've never done it and it's not a priority on my to do list.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #427
MAD4EEYORE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsomewhere

We are hoping to see it, too.

Kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow. Horrible snow/sleet/freezing rain system moving through the region.
We had an ice day on Friday. It's calling for some more winter weather later this week. UGH! This weather may put a damper on my birthday cruise next month. It just depends on what date they choose for the make up. The school system has 3 set aside.

I'm tired of this yo yo weather.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #428
stsomewhere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD4EEYORE View Post
We had an ice day on Friday. It's calling for some more winter weather later this week. UGH! This weather may put a damper on my birthday cruise next month. It just depends on what date they choose for the make up. The school system has 3 set aside.

I'm tired of this yo yo weather.
This is crazy weather. Snow/ice storm last night, will all melt by this afternoon when the high hits 50 degrees.

Tomorrow a high of 60. Then more snow over the weekend.

I am glad that I did not have to drive them to school today. Over 650 clsoing s listed today.

Christi
Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #429
jules4172
Mouseketeer

We're going!!!

Hi y'all,

We booked last night for this same cruise. This will be our 3rd time on Disney all MAgic, our last one was this past Thanksgiving. We actually booked Alaskan for this July while we were on board but just cancel because we're doing a family reuinon to Yellowstone instead, so Alaska will have to wait. We're very excited because we will be joining our friends (3 other families), one is on this disboard TEXAN920 (hi Annie!) and getting forward to meeting new ones. It will be me, DH, DDs (6 and 8).

We've done Paolo brunch and dinner and loved both. What can you say when the food's great and you're having funwith adults only, even if it's just for a few hours.

Looking over at excursions and was wondering what everyone is doing for Castaway Cay and Key West. Y'all just heading to beach on CC and just chilling?? KW is so short that not sure what we can do there, maybe browse shops?? Heard others talked about Mallory Square - anyone been here and have any thoughts?? What about WDW - anyone booked any breakfasts with Disney characters?? Appreciate any inputs and comments.
jules4172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #430
jules4172
Mouseketeer

magnets

Someone asked about magnets in earlier posts: what we did was asked one of the disigners on disboard to create designs for us, copy it to any programs you have to print colors, I print the designs on cardstock paper, laminate them and put magnet tapes on back. My girls had fun helping me. We'll probably do a few more for this cruise since we've never been to the Bahamas.
To find the disigners, just go to search at the top and put in creative Disigners and it should pop up a thread with them on it. I've used AbsoluteMandy, ****** and Milliepie in the past.
Hope this helps.
jules4172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #431
stsomewhere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules4172 View Post
Hi y'all,

We booked last night for this same cruise. This will be our 3rd time on Disney all MAgic, our last one was this past Thanksgiving. We actually booked Alaskan for this July while we were on board but just cancel because we're doing a family reuinon to Yellowstone instead, so Alaska will have to wait. We're very excited because we will be joining our friends (3 other families), one is on this disboard TEXAN920 (hi Annie!) and getting forward to meeting new ones. It will be me, DH, DDs (6 and 8).

We've done Paolo brunch and dinner and loved both. What can you say when the food's great and you're having funwith adults only, even if it's just for a few hours.

Looking over at excursions and was wondering what everyone is doing for Castaway Cay and Key West. Y'all just heading to beach on CC and just chilling?? KW is so short that not sure what we can do there, maybe browse shops?? Heard others talked about Mallory Square - anyone been here and have any thoughts?? What about WDW - anyone booked any breakfasts with Disney characters?? Appreciate any inputs and comments.
Welcome!

For Castaway, we are just relaxing on the beach. My mom and stepdad are taking my daughter and nephew pararsailing.

WDW- No character breakfast or anything. Too expensive when we can get characters on the ship. My kids are older, though.14 and 12. Plus we were just there for a week in August and then again over Thanksgiving.
We are planning on eating(splitting) our favorite foods in Epcot.

Sunshine seasons for breakfast- for their terrific desserts.
Mexico- margarita, churros, nachos,
Norway- cream horns,
China- orange chicken
America- steak and funnel cakes.

I think that I will be full after this.
Japan- sushi, noodles and sake
France- bakery and wine.

Those are just a few.

In Key West, we are gong on a private shark watching tour with the rest of our family. There are 14 total. Followed by some shopping.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #432
urbkols
Mouseketeer

I'm not sure what to do in Key West either. Never been there. I know I want to go to the Southern Most Point and take a picture. It's such a short stop. It will be my birthday that day so maybe I can find some Key Lime Pie for my cake!

Old 01-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #433
Trinity524
DIS Veteran

The dolphin watching is booked for Key West which is of course, the only thing that my son would have loved to do. Does anyone know any tours for Key West that involve dolphins?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #434
MAD4EEYORE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbkols
I'm not sure what to do in Key West either. Never been there. I know I want to go to the Southern Most Point and take a picture. It's such a short stop. It will be my birthday that day so maybe I can find some Key Lime Pie for my cake!
Yummy! I am looking forward to some key lime pie as well. I hear that the chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick is good as well.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #435
Mistylynn526
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules4172
Someone asked about magnets in earlier posts: what we did was asked one of the disigners on disboard to create designs for us, copy it to any programs you have to print colors, I print the designs on cardstock paper, laminate them and put magnet tapes on back. My girls had fun helping me. We'll probably do a few more for this cruise since we've never been to the Bahamas.
To find the disigners, just go to search at the top and put in creative Disigners and it should pop up a thread with them on it. I've used AbsoluteMandy, ****** and Milliepie in the past.
Hope this helps.
Thanks!!!!!
Mistylynn526 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: