Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #151
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Great updates Tinks, it's lovely that you have another trip to DLP to break up the waiting for the WDW trip, especially at that time of year!

Loving your ADR list, you have got some great choices there and pleased you got your Tusker House ADR - that was our all time favourite character breakfast and we have always said we will do it every single time we go!

Elsie is such a cutie...look at all of that lovely hair
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Tink1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #152
tinks_1989
need a like button

Thanks guys I thought I replied earlier but it isnt showing up so I guess I didnt actually post lol! Tired state of mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_ariel_85 View Post
Woo! Double Digit Dance!
YAY cant believe it is finally here well now its gone again lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills Mom View Post
Yay! I can't dance as I'm on the phone but I'll do a couple of these Double digits AND a trip to DLRP to see Santa!! Woohoo! Hope you both feel better tomorrow so you can do an extra big dance
Thanks feeling much better Elsie is still really tired and clingy but atleast we arent sick any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger17 View Post
ohhhh exciting hope you and elsie are better soon xxx
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
Great updates Tinks, it's lovely that you have another trip to DLP to break up the waiting for the WDW trip, especially at that time of year!

Loving your ADR list, you have got some great choices there and pleased you got your Tusker House ADR - that was our all time favourite character breakfast and we have always said we will do it every single time we go!

Elsie is such a cutie...look at all of that lovely hair
I am so excited to be in a Disney at Christmas time I love Disney and I love Christmas I drive Dave crazy literally all I talk about at the minute! Of course Halloween as well can't wait for Tesco to deliver my pumpkins.

You dont think it is a bit character stuffed? Keep Elsie entertained any way lol! I am so excited for Tusker house I think Elsie will love animal kingdom she is learning animals at the moment and is forever roaring and making monkey noises! We are eating there early then hoping to get on the safari early

Aw thanks! I know she has so much of it and it is so THICK Dave and I both have really think hair! She hates having it washed, brushed or put up though I have to bribe her with Disney parades on youtube lol!
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #153
tinks_1989
need a like button

I do have a small update on Elsie's costumes :D I had a delivery from the Disneystore US yesterday love it so much better then ours so tomorrow I will update with pictures of our purchases :D
Old 10-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #154
PJB71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
I do have a small update on Elsie's costumes :D I had a delivery from the Disneystore US yesterday love it so much better then ours so tomorrow I will update with pictures of our purchases :D
Can't wait to see them, hon
Old 10-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #155
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989
Thanks guys I thought I replied earlier but it isnt showing up so I guess I didnt actually post lol! Tired state of mind!

YAY cant believe it is finally here well now its gone again lol!

Thanks feeling much better Elsie is still really tired and clingy but atleast we arent sick any more

Thank you

I am so excited to be in a Disney at Christmas time I love Disney and I love Christmas I drive Dave crazy literally all I talk about at the minute! Of course Halloween as well can't wait for Tesco to deliver my pumpkins.

You dont think it is a bit character stuffed? Keep Elsie entertained any way lol! I am so excited for Tusker house I think Elsie will love animal kingdom she is learning animals at the moment and is forever roaring and making monkey noises! We are eating there early then hoping to get on the safari early

Aw thanks! I know she has so much of it and it is so THICK Dave and I both have really think hair! She hates having it washed, brushed or put up though I have to bribe her with Disney parades on youtube lol!
There's no such thing as too many characters Especially if Elsie is fine with them, which it seems she is! you've trained her well
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Tink1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #156
jockey
Repeat after me....I LOVE CROC's, I LOVE CROC's, I LOVE CROC's!!!!!!

Just catching up with your report. Love the outfits. Can I ask what the documentaries are on iTunes.? I have searched but can't find anything. I may order the DVD from play too
Old 10-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #157
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Can't wait to see them, hon
Ah I can't believe I forgot all about posting the pictures I will do it tomorrow I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
There's no such thing as too many characters Especially if Elsie is fine with them, which it seems she is! you've trained her well
She loves them she is a little nut! We have kiss marks all over our TV, phones, I pad because if she see's Mickey, Minnie or any one else she kisses the screen puts her hands under her chin and goes "AHHHH!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey View Post
Just catching up with your report. Love the outfits. Can I ask what the documentaries are on iTunes.? I have searched but can't find anything. I may order the DVD from play too
They are called Disney Parks there are versions
Walt Disney World Resort behind the scenes
Disneyland Resort behind the scenes
Ultimate Disney World
Undiscovered Disney parks (includes Disneyland)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's cruise line

I only have Walt Disney World resort behind the scene's and Ultimate Walt Disney World both very good though!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #158
jockey

Quote:
Ah I can't believe I forgot all about posting the pictures I will do it tomorrow I hope

She loves them she is a little nut! We have kiss marks all over our TV, phones, I pad because if she see's Mickey, Minnie or any one else she kisses the screen puts her hands under her chin and goes "AHHHH!!"

They are called Disney Parks there are versions
Walt Disney World Resort behind the scenes
Disneyland Resort behind the scenes
Ultimate Disney World
Undiscovered Disney parks (includes Disneyland)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's cruise line

I only have Walt Disney World resort behind the scene's and Ultimate Walt Disney World both very good though!

Brill..I am off to look......Thanks!!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #159
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey

Brill..I am off to look......Thanks!!!!
No problem
Old 10-30-2012, 04:48 AM   #160
jockey

Quote:
No problem
These are great....only downloaded the same 2 as you but very pleased...and they are cheap too!
Old 10-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #161
tinks_1989
need a like button

Yeah we love them. Glad you like them. X
Old 10-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #162
Tinkerbell1989
DIS Veteran

You can also buy that series as a dvd set... i bought it for my parents for xmas and my sister loves them! Xx

2013's Big Celebration Christmas Trip 'Finally got my own way!'...October 2012 TR Playing 'I Spy' in Disney... December 2010 TR Our Youtube Channel

DLRP August 2004 DLRP June 2008

WDW October 2000 WDW April 2003 WDW December 2006 WDW December 2010 WDW CSR October 2012 WDW December 2013
Tinkerbell1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #163
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1989
You can also buy that series as a dvd set... i bought it for my parents for xmas and my sister loves them! Xx
I have only ever seen it as region 1 and our DVD player is being really temperamental at the mo x
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #164
tinks_1989
need a like button

3 months today and we will be in the air on our way!

So this trip Elsie's suitcase is going to be bursting at the seems with costumes we have

Rapunzel - gorgeous dress mum and dad bought when they went to Disneyland on their West coast road trip

Cinderella - I love this dress, its from the disneystore.com their costumes are so much nicer. The skirt is just so beautiful and full! When we hopefully get her Cinderella shoes from Harrods as well it will be perfect!

Alice - Hasn't arrived yet cant wait hopefully next week. So that's not Elsie in the dress.

Belle - Elsie had the same dress when she was a baby in size 3-6 months which still fits so not sure if this one will fit in time.

Lilo - So excited to go to Ohana with Elsie dressed up

Minnie Mouse - Elsie's favourite and of course we have the apron as well for when we visit Chef Mickeys.

Duffy - Elsie loves Duffy. She kisses pictures of him every where we see and her poor Duffy gets pulled around by the ear.

Buzz - Again hasn't arrived yet but so excited our little lady loves Toy Story and Buzz (even though she calls him Daddy lol) is one of her favourites.

Jessie - Elsie will be wearing this tonight for Halloween! Also bought her an extra for the dress for when we go a Bullseye hand bag that even though it is for Christmas Elsie already loves him! He is now wrapped and with Santa.

We also have some Disney Bound inspired outfits

Mickey Mouse - Park outfit
Mickey Mouse - Club house
Goofy
Russel from UP
Woody
Izzy from Jake and the never land pirates
Old 11-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #165
tinks_1989
need a like button

Tomorrow we are off to Harrods for the Christmas parade and Disney Princess boutique

1 month till Disneyland Paris

and 13 weeks till our first full day in WDW

to say we are excited is an understatement lol!

We have also ordered Photopass plus

Last edited by tinks_1989; 11-02-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: