Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2012, 01:33 PM   #436
niffer5150
Mouseketeer

we're booked in POR for the 5th to the 14th but it sure would go a long way to get any sort of discount. a discount means i can buy the tix from LAX to MCO that much faster and be finished with the unpleasent part of planning and get to the good stuff, like what to eat.
niffer5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #437
kiddywhompus
Earning My Ears

I just booked as well, Jan 13-19th at POR. Couldn't wait any longer. I had to confirm something! Now I can focus on the fun part, and cross my fingers for discounts or FD . This will be the first time for hubby and kids, and I can't wait!
kiddywhompus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-31-2012, 03:47 PM   #438
disjseag
Earning My Ears

Just joined and subscribing to this thread. We are (not so patiently) waiting for any discounts for our big anniversary trip in January. First time without the kiddos.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #439
ru8yr3d
Earning My Ears

Marathon weekend for us. Where do I find my race code for discount park tickets?????
ru8yr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #440
jimandami
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru8yr3d
Marathon weekend for us. Where do I find my race code for discount park tickets?????
They don't offer discount tickets for marathon weekend
jimandami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #441
jimandami
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru8yr3d
They don't offer discount tickets for Marathon weekend
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #442
gasperdam
Mouseketeer

Hoping for some kind of code/discount for Jan. so I can get something booked! I actually think the 15/25/30% off that they have right now would work better for me than FD, because then I can combine it with YES tickets.

Last edited by gasperdam; 08-31-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typos- my one arm is in a sling
gasperdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #443
dawnhaze
DIS Veteran

My anticipation of January discounts is NOT being helped by the fact that every internet ad I see is for the current FD dining offer! I guess they see all the Disney cookies in my web history!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:06 PM   #444
Parmcat
Mouseketeer

Help with dates

Hello from Sunny Ontario!

I have to book vacation for Jan soon. Without knowing when the discounts are going to be, I need to book time when it "most likely" will be I guess.

Dates are flexible, but I guess I have to avoid Marathon weekend. Can someone kindly post a week (7 days I guess) where I could book and miss any american holidays or the Marathon weekend.

I want to try to be sure we can use a discount for our family trip, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Parm
Parmcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:23 PM   #445
dawnhaze
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parmcat View Post
Hello from Sunny Ontario!

I have to book vacation for Jan soon. Without knowing when the discounts are going to be, I need to book time when it "most likely" will be I guess.

Dates are flexible, but I guess I have to avoid Marathon weekend. Can someone kindly post a week (7 days I guess) where I could book and miss any american holidays or the Marathon weekend.

I want to try to be sure we can use a discount for our family trip, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Parm
If you come in late January (the 22nd or later), you'll miss the marathon weekend and the Martin Luther King Jr holiday weekend. I don't know if this makes discounts more likely, but it can't hurt.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #446
vanderlyle
Earning My Ears

Hey guys,

My name is Ashleigh and I am from New Zealand. I am moving to WDW to do a work experience program for a year in January. So, I need a place to stay for the night before I check in to international program housing. I am looking to stay in a Little Mermaid standard room at AoA for the night of the 8th of Jan. I wont be arriving in MCO til 6:07 pm and plan to take advantage of the magical express to get to the hotel. The price is currently showing at $113 USD, should I just book it now, or is it likely that there'd be a discount sometime soon? I thought I should ask as I know it is a new and probably in high demand hotel, so I wasn't sure what the best road to take here is.

Thanks in advance!
vanderlyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #447
jimandami
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderlyle
Hey guys,

My name is Ashleigh and I am from New Zealand. I am moving to WDW to do a work experience program for a year in January. So, I need a place to stay for the night before I check in to international program housing. I am looking to stay in a Little Mermaid standard room at AoA for the night of the 8th of Jan. I wont be arriving in MCO til 6:07 pm and plan to take advantage of the magical express to get to the hotel. The price is currently showing at $113 USD, should I just book it now, or is it likely that there'd be a discount sometime soon? I thought I should ask as I know it is a new and probably in high demand hotel, so I wasn't sure what the best road to take here is.

Thanks in advance!
If you really want the LM room, you should book it now. The way those rooms have been booking, it is unlikely there would be a discount on that particular room. If you book now, you can always change later or apply a discount if one becomes available for that room. And congrats on the work program!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #448
vanderlyle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimandami View Post
If you really want the LM room, you should book it now. The way those rooms have been booking, it is unlikely there would be a discount on that particular room. If you book now, you can always change later or apply a discount if one becomes available for that room. And congrats on the work program!
Exactly the answer I was looking for! Thanks a lot, it's hard to figure stuff out from the other side of the world! I figure I should stay in a nice room before I go to room sharing at housing for a year
vanderlyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #449
mcmommy77
Mouseketeer

Winter Visit

We are going to WDW the week of Valentine's Day. Anyone else?!?! It is right after the cheerleaders competition and before the marathon. I am hoping we get some type of discount!!

Disney World Feb 2013- AoA
Disney Magic 5 night Bahamas Cruise April 2012
Disney Magic 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Feb 2011
Numerous times to Walt Disney World; name the resort, I most likely have stayed there!

mcmommy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #450
crazy4tig
Mouseketeer

What are the dates of the cheerleader competitions??

1996 off site2000 All Star Music2006 POR2007 POFQ2009POP
2010 POFQ (with an awsome discount)2011 POP2013 POR

crazy4tig is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: