Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #106
Maestra99
Mouseketeer

Oh wow! What an amazing experience for your sweet girl! That is so amazing of Belle to take so much time with her; I'm sure your daughter will never forget that! Great update; I enjoyed it.

198? ~~ 1999 ~~ July 2009 Honeymoon @ AKL ~~ Sept. 2010 POP ~~ Nov. 2010 quickie trip @ Swan Feb. 2011 solo trip : ~~ Oct. 2012 @ POFQ!!
Blair | Dave | Miles 8/13/11 | Ozzy
Old 05-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #107
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

OMGoodness!!! That evening with Belle was just too precious! The pictures of Emma sitting there sipping her drink while chatting with Belle? PRICELESS! What a great memory that she will cherish forever!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #108
johnsonginad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestra99 View Post
Oh wow! What an amazing experience for your sweet girl! That is so amazing of Belle to take so much time with her; I'm sure your daughter will never forget that! Great update; I enjoyed it.
It was totally amazing. Emma STILL talks about it. She loved Belle before, but now she is, hands down, her favorite. Everytime she sees something in the store that is princess related, she finds the one with just Belle on it and BEGS for it. It's so cute! She just said last night that she can't wait to go back and see Belle again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
OMGoodness!!! That evening with Belle was just too precious! The pictures of Emma sitting there sipping her drink while chatting with Belle? PRICELESS! What a great memory that she will cherish forever!!!
Those pictures of her sipping her drink while talking to Belle are my absolute favorite. The girl who was playing Belle was MAGNIFICENT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof2 View Post
Oh wow I actually cried reading that, what an amazing character experience.

I think the girls who play the Princesses are really special, I hope they know just how happy they make little girls, Emma is going to remember that day forever.

I always liked Belle's blue dress much better than the yellow one, probably because I never liked dressing up when I was a kid.

Oh and your stuffed chicken looks DELICIOUS. I was planning CRT for breakfast as I wanted to see the park early morning but I might have to rethink now. Using 2 credits for dinner would be less of a blow.
I agree. They are all so wonderful. This girl just went above and beyond and Emma was completely smitten. I haven't gotten a chance to do it yet, but I'm planning on writing a letter to WDW commending this young lady and how she made our visit to the castle oh so very special. The problem is, that I don't know whether to send an email with the pictures included as an attatchment, or to actually write a letter and include hard copies of the pictures. I would love for "Belle" to have some copies of her own, and I want her to know just how much her interaction meant to us! It certainly was a special night, and one that we will ALL always remember!!
Old 05-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #109
dreamerchic33
Mouseketeer

WOW WOW WOW!! I am sitting in my office all teary eyed and covered in goosebumps!! What an amazing experience for your little princess Ahhhhh the disney magic!!! Sorry i am behind! i just came home from the world of magic!!!!!
Fabulous updates!! you and emma looked so adorable in your mickey ears!!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #110
Crazy Mother of Two
Clever yet underrated

Beautiful pics of your daughter with the princesses! She looks so happy!
We loved Chef Mickey's! We went for dinner. I thought this was one of the best places to get ALOT of 1-on1 time with characters. They kept coming around and even though the restaurant was busy we got to hang with everyone at least twice (some were 3 to 4 times!)
Can't wait for more!
Me DH DD 14 DS 13
Old 05-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #111
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonginad View Post
OH! GUYS! I've started a new PTR! You'll find the link down there in my siggy. I hope you'll follow me over there and join in on the fun!
I'm totally in for a new PTR!

Digging your past updates ... and I confess, I cried a bit (in happiness) over Emma and Belle! I would have thought Belle would have been dressed in her ball gown, but oddly, I see her in her "street clothes" more than anything! Emma looked absolutely precious and amazing dressed up! And you did a great job with her hair! So adorable and so wonderful!!!! I am SO glad that Belle gave Emma such sweet memories!!!!!!

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 05-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #112
johnsonginad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerchic33 View Post
WOW WOW WOW!! I am sitting in my office all teary eyed and covered in goosebumps!! What an amazing experience for your little princess Ahhhhh the disney magic!!! Sorry i am behind! i just came home from the world of magic!!!!!
Fabulous updates!! you and emma looked so adorable in your mickey ears!!!!
Girl, I cry almost every time I look at those pictures! Ain't Disney magic the best? How was your trip??? I'm ready to hear all about it!

We LOVE our ears! Actually, mine and Dada's are still sitting in the kitchen on my hutch because neither one of us want to put them up yet! I think they add a certain amount of charm to the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Mother of Two View Post
Beautiful pics of your daughter with the princesses! She looks so happy!
We loved Chef Mickey's! We went for dinner. I thought this was one of the best places to get ALOT of 1-on1 time with characters. They kept coming around and even though the restaurant was busy we got to hang with everyone at least twice (some were 3 to 4 times!)
Can't wait for more!
Thank you!

We loved Chef Mickey's too! It was so fun, and the characters were so sweet! We only saw them all once, but I think every table was filled when we were there too, and there were a couple of REALLY BIG groups that kept chasing characters down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
I'm totally in for a new PTR!

Digging your past updates ... and I confess, I cried a bit (in happiness) over Emma and Belle! I would have thought Belle would have been dressed in her ball gown, but oddly, I see her in her "street clothes" more than anything! Emma looked absolutely precious and amazing dressed up! And you did a great job with her hair! So adorable and so wonderful!!!! I am SO glad that Belle gave Emma such sweet memories!!!!!!
I am not even kidding...I cry EVERY TIME I look at those pics. It was such a wonderful memory, and we LOVED it!

I love meeting Belle in her "street clothes". I think she is so pretty in them! This "Belle" really played the part well too. She had all of her manerism's down pat, and looked SO much like her!

I was really proud of the way Emma's hair turned out. It looked sweet on her like that. Maybe I'll fix it that way tomorrow! LOL
Old 05-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #113
cbcrockett
Mouseketeer

I'm way behind on all my TR's, but just read about Emma and Belle! Gave me chills! I love it! I'm a Belle girl myself, and seeing Emma with her and reading how Belle spent that time with her just warms my heart. I sure hope my little Hannah gets an experience like that when she's older!

"Hey Look, It's a Goat!" Baby's First Trip to WDW/Little Sister's Grad Trip! - A June 2012 TR
Planning Baby's First Trip to WDW - A Pre-Trip Report

1996 - Caribbean Beach Resort 2000 - Grand Floridian April 2009 - Fort Wilderness (first trip to WDW together!) October 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (with my mom, stepdad & lil' sis) June 2012 - Offsite First WDW trip for baby Hannah!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #114
johnsonginad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcrockett View Post
I'm way behind on all my TR's, but just read about Emma and Belle! Gave me chills! I love it! I'm a Belle girl myself, and seeing Emma with her and reading how Belle spent that time with her just warms my heart. I sure hope my little Hannah gets an experience like that when she's older!
I am a Belle girl, too. She's always been my favorite. Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE Disney movie too. I've even seen it in Spanish.

I hope Hannah gets to experience something like that, too. It's so very special, and really makes the magic come alive. DH even got a little teary eyed. Eh...what am I saying? He completely threw his macho out the window during that interaction.

Speaking of which. I should totally find the picture from last year that we took with Belle in Town Square Theater. She's HIS favorite princess too. (i.e. - he has a little crush on her). He offered his arm to her in true gentlemanly fashion, and puffed his chest up and everything. It was pretty comical. I made fun of him for weeks.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #115
DreamEagle
Earning My Ears

Holy buckets, Belle... THAT IS MAGIC!

What an incredible memory. Reading that felt like I was watching a commercial for Disney come to life. Congrats to have been a part of something so touching and sweet.

Can't wait for what's next

Recent Memory...

WDW: 07/08 | 02/09 | 09/12 | 01/13 | 02/13 | 04/13| 9/13 | 12/13 DL: So Lucky, Daily! |DCL: 10/11 (LA to Mexico!)
Old 05-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #116
johnsonginad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamEagle View Post
Holy buckets, Belle... THAT IS MAGIC!

What an incredible memory. Reading that felt like I was watching a commercial for Disney come to life. Congrats to have been a part of something so touching and sweet.

Can't wait for what's next
It really WAS magical! DH and I loved it just as much as Emma did. It was so fun!

I'm so glad you're following along! A new update will be coming soon!
Old 05-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #117
smellyia
Mouseketeer

Her Belle dress was spectacular and all the attention she got at CT...the pictures almost made me tear up. I have no idea what it is about seeing a girl with a princess, but the mommy's heart in me just melts!
Beach Club/Royal Pacific USO May/June 2012
Beach Club May/June 2013
AKL CL Feb 2014
Beach Club May 2014
Royal Pacific USO/Grand Floridian Oct 2014
Old 05-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #118
hcoker1
Mouseketeer

Location: Woodstock Ontario, half way between Detroit and Toronto.

Hi Gina,

Loving your trip report! I've been reading it for a few days but had to wait to the end to post. Thanks for adding all of the pictures, you guys are a great looking family.

I also teared up reading the Belle story and completely agree that you need to write a letter to WDW to tell them. It will make someone's day just like Belle made yours.

Off to start your PTR now!

Old 05-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #119
jwgm2012
Mouseketeer

Wow, what an awesome dinner and evening all together! I can guarantee you Emma was the envy of all the kids in that room! What great memories!

gina
Old 05-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #120
johnsonginad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyia View Post
Her Belle dress was spectacular and all the attention she got at CT...the pictures almost made me tear up. I have no idea what it is about seeing a girl with a princess, but the mommy's heart in me just melts!
Thank you! My friend that made it really did a spectacular job. I was SO pleased with it! I agree, seeing a little girl with a princess is so sweet and heartwarming! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcoker1 View Post
Hi Gina,

Loving your trip report! I've been reading it for a few days but had to wait to the end to post. Thanks for adding all of the pictures, you guys are a great looking family.

I also teared up reading the Belle story and completely agree that you need to write a letter to WDW to tell them. It will make someone's day just like Belle made yours.

Off to start your PTR now!
Howdy! So glad to have you here! Thank you for the compliments, too! That's so sweet!

I definitely need to get started on writing that letter to WDW. I need to put that at the top of my to do list, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwgm2012 View Post
Wow, what an awesome dinner and evening all together! I can guarantee you Emma was the envy of all the kids in that room! What great memories!

gina
It was a spectacular night. I get all weepy just thinking about it. LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: