Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #526
LITTLEKID58
Platinum Castaway

Luv you TR your pics are awesome... thank so much for sharing
Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #527
Fantasiesabound
Mouseketeer

Kara - you guys were the highlight of my night last night... well, other than the Bruins beating the Rangers... but seriously, what a great video you made!!! I saved the video for at home and not "work" related research...ahem....

I loved being able to show my boyfriend the ship that I love and why I love it! He loved your drink reports! I am taking him on his first Magic Cruise in February and I love being able to show why my kids and I are so excited!!!

Oh, and we did a private charter in Grand Cayman also and it was by far the BEST excursion we have ever done!!! Our captain wasn't quite as hot, though! We called the stingrays, and still do, Portabello Mushrooms. My kids freaked in the water with them! I loved it!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with everyone! Great Trip Report and Video!!!

Link to some of my scrapbooking pics from our 2006 Cruise:http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=326
07/13/12 - 07/15/12 2SN NYC Disney Magic cabin 2012 ~ ~ 04/17/11 - 04/21/11 4S Port Canaveral, Florida Disney Dream cabin 5650 ~~ 04/18/09 - 04/25/09 7-Night Caribbean Cruise Port Canaveral, Florida Disney Magic cabin 7586 ~~ 04/29/06 - 05/06/06 7-Night Caribbean Cruise Port Canaveral, Florida Disney Magic cabin 6608
Fantasiesabound is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: