DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #286
Berta
Mouseketeer

Coffee makers In Villas?

Heading down in June...can anyone tell me if the coffee makers in the villas have been switched over to the Cuisanart pod type, as they are in the lodge rooms?

TIA!

Old 05-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #287
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta View Post
Heading down in June...can anyone tell me if the coffee makers in the villas have been switched over to the Cuisanart pod type, as they are in the lodge rooms?

TIA!
No, they're regular basket style coffee makers.
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #288
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
So sorry DizntDi fans; but this is Dizny Dad using her iPhone at the VWL pool side. Wonderful day; great weather; loving wife and best friend at my side: who could ask for anything more! As she reported, we spent time at one of the "other" DVC Resorts, but it just feels so good to be HOME at the lodge. I wish you all could join us here pool side just to relax and let the stresses of the day melt away.

The shadows are beginning to get long, so it is time to get back, get cleaned up, and hit the boat for that cool trip to for MK for a bite to eat with DD and DSIL.
Thanks for taking us there
Old 05-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #289
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Happy Birthday DiznyDad!!!!! Hope you enjoy your celebration in the World!!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #290
Granny

Is a REAL man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muushka View Post

Did you get the time off for Christmas at the Lodge? I am assuming yes (I probably missed it) and awesome!
I haven't officially been granted the time off, but unofficially have been told that it shouldn't be an issue. So I guess I should put it on the Groupie vacation list.

I didn't put my DW and DD's trip this week on the list since it was iffy right up until a few days ago as to who would be able to go. At one point it looked like just my DW in a 2BR....nice!

Always great to hear about so many Groupies enjoying families and friends down at WDW. ENJOY!!!!

(yep, I'm a guy)

Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #291
Granny

Is a REAL man!

....and.....

Happy Birthday Disney Dad!!!

(yep, I'm a guy)

Old 05-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #292
tea pot
DIS Veteran

Hey Dizny Dad
Have a Magical Birthday

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep
Old 05-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #293
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

Happy Birthday DizneyDad!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #294
twokats
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday, DDad!!!

Hope it is the best!!!

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #295
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muushka View Post
I just got a text from Stopher. From MK. MSEP at MK to be exact.
He and Tea Pot and Mr Tea Pot and Diz DiDad combo are all there enjoying the parade.

Without me.

Wah.
I was supposed to be there with them ! We were all texting back and forth that day. I was at Epcot with the family at this time. I jumped on a monorail to go over to the MK and forgot to get off at TTC and rode all the way around back to Epcot ! I was so upset !!! Rode that monorail for almost 25 min !!! I felt so horrible because my family had FP's for Soarin' which went into effect soon so there was no time to go back around. With the new FP rule I didn't want to miss the time period. I did end up meeting Joy at the Studios on May 1 and Christopher at OKW before I left on May 3. I wish I could have met up with Di and Dad. NEXT TIME !!! My trip was not long and we were taveling with 6 people so it was less flexible for me. Hugs to the group !

Old 05-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #296
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIZNY DAD !!!!

Old 05-07-2012, 06:39 AM   #297
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Today is my first day off since I got back late Friday night (we drove all the way and big backups on I 95 in VA/D.C.). Even though I was so sad to miss the MK meet due to time constraints and missing my stop on the monorail from Epcot to TTC, I was so happy to run in to Joy (teapot) and then meet up with Christopher (stopher1). Both are SUPER people and wish we had had more time ! Must try and meet again ! Di and Dad....wish we could have met but I am so happy to hear you are chillin' and having fun at our favorite place---the LODGE ! When I left, the weather was glorious there !

Old 05-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #298
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Why do we wish others her a happy birthday? When you're my age, they are reminders of what was.

Seriously, Happy Birthday to Dizny Dad and all the other groupies who I've missed giving out HP wishes!

Old 05-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #299
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Happy Birthday DizneyDad!!!

I hope it is (was??) fabulous!!!!
Now you really can eat at VWL for a great birthday!
We are there in spirit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny View Post
I haven't officially been granted the time off, but unofficially have been told that it shouldn't be an issue. So I guess I should put it on the Groupie vacation list.

I didn't put my DW and DD's trip this week on the list since it was iffy right up until a few days ago as to who would be able to go. At one point it looked like just my DW in a 2BR....nice!

Always great to hear about so many Groupies enjoying families and friends down at WDW. ENJOY!!!!
Sounds like a VWL Christmas for Granny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
I was supposed to be there with them ! We were all texting back and forth that day. I was at Epcot with the family at this time. I jumped on a monorail to go over to the MK and forgot to get off at TTC and rode all the way around back to Epcot ! I was so upset !!! Rode that monorail for almost 25 min !!! I felt so horrible because my family had FP's for Soarin' which went into effect soon so there was no time to go back around. With the new FP rule I didn't want to miss the time period. I did end up meeting Joy at the Studios on May 1 and Christopher at OKW before I left on May 3. I wish I could have met up with Di and Dad. NEXT TIME !!! My trip was not long and we were taveling with 6 people so it was less flexible for me. Hugs to the group !
Poor Maria. So sad.... But you did get to meet up with our Joy and Stopher!!

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #300
Corinne
DIS Veteran aka DVCTink

Hiya Groupies!

Happy Birthday DDad!! glad to hear you and DDi are having a great trip!

Granny- you are so sweet to be so excited for your girls! Not sure I could be as gracious as you if my boys and DH were all at the world without me! I sure hope you can all be together in December.

MariaThanks for posting your pics. I understand what you mean about a short trip and when you are with a group it seems hard to be flexible. We haven't even left yet and I am already whining that our trip is going to be too short. I am being a brat, I know, but we do get spoiled don't we?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: