DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #256
Icecoldpenguin
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muushka View Post
Happy Birthday Loribell!!!!

Good to see you IceCold

I wish we were there to crash! You have quite the itinerary! Finishing up at BLT with VWL in there too .

Music. Ah music. My dear Mr Muush chose all the music for our wedding and I must say, he did a wonderful job.

Processional: Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S8miiNWfsI

Recessional: Pachelbel Canon in D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNQLJ1_HQ0

Now you have Muush's vote!
Good choices but I need the music for the reception. What are the best songs for us to party to? I have almost the whole ceremony planned out as far as music goes I just need a song for the bridal party and groom's entrance. I currently have a list of options on my wedding planning journal which is linked at the bottom of my signature if you want to see what it is. It is my last post

TRIPS:
Now a Florida Resident and Visiting as much as possible!
All 5 SWW 2014 Turkey Day '13 VWL, Labor Day '13, May '13/June '13-SWW 1,3 & 4 May '13-Disneyland, Nov '12-Pop, Oct '12 Swan, Jun/Jul '12 Disney World Wedding/Honeymoon, Dec '11 Wilderness Lodge, Oct '11 Poly, June '11-ASMo, June '10 ASMu, 2000 Offsite
Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #257
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Oops, sorry. No can help. I just love the church music!

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #258
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

I've added the evening of December 9 to our December VWL vacation, so now we're arriving on Dec 1 and departing on Dec 10.

The night wasn't available on points, but was on member cash, so I snapped it up and went on a wait list for the evening of Dec 9.

212 days to go until VWL, baby!!!

Old 05-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #259
Dizny Dad
DIS Veteran

OK Jimmy, we hear you! We got lots of pics, but I'm having a hard time posting them to Photobucket from our room at AK. I will get them up when we get home.

DiznyDi and I are having a magical time. We met with Tea Pot & Mr. TP for dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe and had a great time! We all met Stopher at MK later in the evening for the ELP. Always a great parade, and even more fun with such a great group!

We caught up with Stopher again at HS this morning for an hour or so of fellowship and general fooling around.

We are so sorry to have missed meeting up with Maria, but the time and travel connections just wouldn't cooperate for us.

DiznyDi and I are always so grateful to meet up with any of the groupies even if it is just as we pass by each other on the way to opposite destinations.

We are leaving AK tomorrow morning for a quick jump over to our beloved Lodge. DD & DSIL arrive tomorrow for another week of fun.

[YC 10/90][DI 6/98][SSR 8/06][DVC 10/06][SSR 3/07][VWL / SSR 12/07][SSR 5/08][SSR 10/08][VWL 5/09][VWL / SSR 12/09][AKV / SSR 5/10][VWL / SSR 12/10][VWL 5/11]
[VWL 10/11][VWL 12/11][AKL 4/12][VWL 5/12][VWL 12/12][Aulani 2/13][SSR 10/13][VWL 12/13][BWV 5/14][VWL 5/14][AKL 10/14][VWL 10/14][VWL 12/14]
[..& Still Planning]
Old 05-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #260
Inkmahm
Disney nut

Happy Belated Birthday DiznyDi!!!!!

I'm still in PA and just starting to catch up. Sorry I missed your birthday, hope it was a happy one!

Old 05-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #261
Inkmahm
Disney nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61 View Post
Happy Monday all,

Hey Blozzomz, glad you had a fun and safe trip. Thanks for the shout out. The old guy is doing well. He finished his first 9 day round of chemo and actually did very well, at least from my perspective (im sure he'll tell you differently. ) I think the next few weeks will probably be harder since he has no immune system whatsoever, his anc number is zero he can't be released. Evidently in a normal adult it takes about 2 weeks for your blood count numbers to rise. He has a bone marrow biopsy thursday and hopefully won't need another round of chemo. So pretty much he's just sitting there in a hospital room...."ughhh"

Here is my big moose to all the groupie men out there. Boy o' boy, not having the old guy around for the last 4 weeks has been eye opening. So to Jimmy, wildernessdad, stopher, Disneydad, Mr. muushka and all the moose-mates to us gals, think of this as your Monday Morning "thanks for putting the pixie dust" in our daily lives. You are appreciated.

Anyone going to the world soon or there as we speak, have a wonderful time....
Glad to hear your DH is doing well. We just took my FIL to the doc in Harrisburg today for his 6 week checkup after his reconnection surgery (treated for about a year for colon cancer.) He is doing very well! I hope your DH does as well with his chemo. It's a long haul, but there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. I know it. Your family remains in our prayers.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #262
Inkmahm
Disney nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytammy View Post
Happy Birthday franandaj!!!!!!
How did I miss this?
Ditto! Hope it was happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muushka View Post
Happy Belated Birthday Loribell!!!!

And I think I'm now caught up!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #263
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoldpenguin View Post
Good choices but I need the music for the reception. What are the best songs for us to party to? I have almost the whole ceremony planned out as far as music goes I just need a song for the bridal party and groom's entrance. I currently have a list of options on my wedding planning journal which is linked at the bottom of my signature if you want to see what it is. It is my last post
I didnt see your song list but for a grand entrance in a fun setting, if you want it peppy, I cant think of a better song than Kool and the Gangs "Celebrate"

Also, got your dates changed for upcoming wedding/honeymoon
Old 05-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #264
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildernessDad View Post
9 days until Jambo GV!

You wouldnt happen to need a chaperone, just saying if you need one, I will be more than happy to provide those services. In other words, I really, really need a getaway and cant think of a better place to to do so than WDW!!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #265
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

We just checked into the Lodge. So peaceful... So happy to be here. AKV was nice, but it's not home like this is. The Mickey topiary has been updated with the new logo. Maintenance and new facia boards around the roof so no Flag Family now. Scheduled maintenance is to be completed by the 15th.
Our kids have landed and should be here shortly
Did I mention I'm so happy to be here?
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #266
twinklebug
Dreaming in Mickey Vision
Too bad I wasn't 20, oh, I mean 3 years younger

Location: Left my heart in WDW, if found please leave at WL frontdesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
We just checked into the Lodge. So peaceful... So happy to be here. AKV was nice, but it's not home like this is. The Mickey topiary has been updated with the new logo. Maintenance and new facia boards around the roof so no Flag Family now. Scheduled maintenance is to be completed by the 15th.
Glad to hear you're there I adore AKV (Kidani, Jambo not as much) and despite that, changing over to VWL always gives off a feeling like a big hug when we walk in.
Enjoy your stay!

PS. Sorry to hear about the logo update on Mickey - it just won't be the same It was always an ad for DVC, but for some reason, the new logo feels like a corporate sell-out to the Disney channel and all that is pre-packed and plastic.

Last edited by twinklebug; 05-04-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #267
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
I wish we had a Like button! So happy to hear this & wish I was there with you. Have a wonderful time! We like pics!!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #268
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytammy View Post
You wouldnt happen to need a chaperone, just saying if you need one, I will be more than happy to provide those services. In other words, I really, really need a getaway and cant think of a better place to to do so than WDW!!
Sure, come on. We have 9 people in the GV. It holds 12.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #269
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Lucky you! I know what you mean. I like VWL the best too. DW likes AKV the best, but I still love her.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #270
BWV Dreamin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am sooo happy that you are happy to be at VWL!!! Sure wish I was there too!! Enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of the lodge!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: