DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #2086
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney loving Iowan
Just watched a video of the new Fantasyland. Gosh I want to go soooooo bad!!!! So hard not having a trip planned. Getting a house is more important right? Just gotta keep telling myself that.
We booked our very first trip on cash (rather than using points) after seeing the first pictures a few weeks ago. We are staying value (is that a bad word here? ), but we just have to see new FL!!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #2087
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytammy View Post
DLI
Sending you Moosedust that the house deal comes thru soon(and that next trip will be just around the riverbend)
Thanks JT! Been going to alot of open houses. Just waiting for our closing on our DVC in December to really be able to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
We booked our very first trip on cash (rather than using points) after seeing the first pictures a few weeks ago. We are staying value (is that a bad word here? ), but we just have to see new FL!!
Hey I would stay in a value right now to be able to go and see it! Of course I would make sure I made a visit to the Lodge!
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #2088
eliza61

We're Americans, we're survivors

Quote:

Kathy, me and the boys have been kicking around the idea of trying to get in a trip in December because of that darn video.

We desperately need some happy days. (yesterday was my 25th anniversary boy this sucks).
Old 10-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #2089
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61 View Post

Kathy, me and the boys have been kicking around the idea of trying to get in a trip in December because of that darn video.

We desperately need some happy days. (yesterday was my 25th anniversary boy this sucks).
I really hope you can make a December trip happen Eliza. You all deserve it.

And for those of you that are going soon or thinking of going to see the new Fantasyland - you're going to love it!!! For any of you that are friends with my on FB I have 93 pictures on my business page. Check them out or wait to be surprised!
Old 10-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #2090
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:

eliza...I think of you often.....
I hope and pray you can manage a trip to the World in December. Maybe we'll even be there around the same time
Happy anniversary my friend and hoping the upcoming holidays hold wonderful memories as well as the opportunity to make new treasured memories for you and your family.
Keep us posted. Sending you and your boys a big HUG

Julie.....I am going to check out your FB photos as I am getting excited

I have been feeling pretty crummy since getting a mandatory flu shot yesterday. Fighting low grade fevers....aches....pounding headache......uggg

Old 10-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #2091
Kathymford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney loving Iowan View Post
Hey I would stay in a value right now to be able to go and see it! Of course I would make sure I made a visit to the Lodge!
Quote:

The new special they had out made it a pretty good deal for us (Stay, play, dine), even if only for 5 nights. We are definitely planning on taking a break on MK day to visit the lodge!!

Eliza, I hope you manage a trip, you need and deserve it.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #2092
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

Quote:

Our dear Eliza, I hope a December trip works out for you and your boys. The Christmas decorations and festivities will make a nice diversion for you.

Wishing you a Happy Anniversary! May your cherished memories of your beloved husband warm your heart and bring a smile to your face.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #2093
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Kathy...
We're booked on cash (except for 2 nights at OKW). I considered value but the beds kill our backs. I'm leaning towards a Nurse rate at the Dolphin $159+ resort fees of $14/day. But mostly because our friends will be at the Beach Club and we'd like to be close by. We shall see. Going to make the decision tomorrow.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #2094
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Kathymford
Value is not a bad word if it gets you in the World We take advantage of staying there at beginning of trips if we get a good AP rate.

Eliza
Sending MooseDust that the Dec trip will come your way. Your strength amazes me, to the point you inspire me. Remember this, we love you here on the groupies, and you will always be in our hearts and on our minds

rfassett
Have a great time!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #2095
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to

Two weeks to go before our wedding planning trip at the World. Luvvwl and I have put in a waitlist for BLT for F&W Festival, but that hasn't come through and at this point likely won't, but we're okay with that since it means we'll just have to stay at our beloved Lodge. We plan to hit the F&W a few times, catch our fave restaurants, take in the decorations, and make final plans for our wedding/reception at the Lodge for next July. I'm ready to see some Magic!

Old 10-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #2096
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydog25 View Post
Two weeks to go before our wedding planning trip at the World. Luvvwl and I have put in a waitlist for BLT for F&W Festival, but that hasn't come through and at this point likely won't, but we're okay with that since it means we'll just have to stay at our beloved Lodge. We plan to hit the F&W a few times, catch our fave restaurants, take in the decorations, and make final plans for our wedding/reception at the Lodge for next July. I'm ready to see some Magic!
How exciting! So we should all be receiving an invitation in the mail right?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #2097
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hope the trip works out for you! You and your sons continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
eliza...

I have been feeling pretty crummy since getting a mandatory flu shot yesterday. Fighting low grade fevers....aches....pounding headache......uggg
Gotta go and get mine soon. Hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #2098
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran

Just saw the weather report. Getting really worried about Sandy. Looks like it may be pretty bad. Hope it isn't another Agnes. We had 4 feet of water in our basement that time. Also we are supposed to fly out on Thursday for a trip back to Iowa. Getting concerned about what will be happening with air travel at that time.
Anybody else in the east concerned?

Here is what the Weather Channel is saying.
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-...storm-20121025

Last edited by Disney loving Iowan; 10-26-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #2099
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

I definitely love the lodge, but I just got on a wait list to add 50 points at Grand Californian. April is my use year. If it comes through next April, that'll be okay.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #2100
Kathymford

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildernessDad View Post
I definitely love the lodge, but I just got on a wait list to add 50 points at Grand Californian. April is my use year. If it comes through next April, that'll be okay.
Our first contract is at VGC!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: