Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #1381
jgive
Mouseketeer

Very creative!

Upcoming
2014: First Disney Cruise! 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic, Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend; 2015: Glass Slipper Challenge!

2014-Flower & Garden Festival, PHM 5K, WDW Marathon Weekend 10k; 2013-Villians Pin Event, D23 Expo, PHM 5k; 2011-F&G Festival; 2010-Wine & Dine Half-Marathon Relay; 2009-F&W Festival; 2008-WDW Half-marathon, F&W Festival,Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 13k; 2007-WDW Half-Marathon
jgive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #1382
Rizzo1
Mouseketeer

SUPER JOB!!! Very cute and original idea!

"I am so abundantly blessed! I am so freaking blessed!"
Robin Roberts
Rizzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #1383
closetmickey
DIS Veteran

Have customized koozies (can coolers) for a water bottle or can been overdone? After 4 cruises I'm new to this FE stuff! Want to give something people will like.

4/14- 7nt Eastern on the FANTASY! 11/13- Weekend at DLR and stay at Disneyland Hotel
8/13- CR at WDW/ 4nt Cruise on DREAM! 6/12- Poly/POR Split Stay at WDW
8/11- DLR and stay at Grand Californian 1/11- 2 night Cruise to Nowhere on WONDER
10/10- DLR/ Mickey's Halloween Party and stay at Paradise Pier
2/10- WDW and a Week stay at the AKL 2/10- 4 Night Bahamas Cruise on DCL WONDER
6/09- DLR- Stay at Paradise Pier 4/09- DLR/ Club 33- Stay at Disneyland Hotel
10/08- Halloween Party at DCA 3/08- 3 Night Bahamas Cruise on DCL WONDER
2/08- WDW and stay at The Beach Club 10/07- Halloween Party at DCA and stay at GCH
Other trips to DLR- too many to count since 1969

Last edited by closetmickey; 09-25-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: unclear wording
closetmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #1384
ser0408
Earning My Ears

hidden mickey image

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkRose View Post
Corinna,

Love all of your FE's, but the Hidden Mickey Necklace in particular I would like do for my family cruise, there are 6 adult women and this is perfect! Could you PM me the images?
Corinna-

Can you send me the hidden mickey images also?

Thanks!
ser0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #1385
aligator
Earning My Ears

I think of making a fabric ice pack cover that will have straps so you can use it hands free. It will be the size of a reusable cold pack/hot pack. Or a small ziplock bag of ice.
I will include a small ziplock bag that can be filled with ice for use on the cruise.
What do people think of my idea?
I am going for something that I have not seen on people talk about here and something that is handy and can be used when people go home, and is small and light to transport.
aligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:11 AM   #1386
slzer0
DIS Veteran

Love it!
Old 10-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #1387
mrp4352
DIS Veteran

Bumpity-bump-bump!!

Disney Dream Maiden Voyage trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post40042393
May 21, 2012 Yukon Ho! Wonder cruise report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2937171
mrp4352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:45 AM   #1388
DisneyDreamer2504
DIS Veteran

So, we went on our cruise in September and I was very excited for my first fe! It was so much fun to get back to my crafty side, which was something my DH really didn't know about me. I'm not sure how well my gifts went over as I didn't get any feedback, but I loved making them that's for sure! The things I made were pens for the men with our group name and cruise info, Popsicle stick bracelets for the girls, personalized coin pouches with dcl logo for the teens, and sandal charms for the women. Surprisingly, I found gifts for the boys to be the hardest, and just bought them some little things. Posting pics is a little complicated, plus I forgot to take some, so unfortunately I can't show you.

The sandal charms were the most complicated thing. Basically I took baking clay and designed the top with the dcl symbol. Then they had a clear elastic loop that goes out one side and attaches to a hook on the other side. You place it on a sandal strap, pull the loop under and attach it to the hook. They sell a similar item from crocs (not the classic crocs with the pic-like charms, but they're new sandals.) It took a lot of trial and error to make a design that worked, so I hope people liked them.

Sept '10 - Wonder
Sept '11 - WDW Caribbean Beach/Dream - Honeymoon!
May '12 - AKV
Sept '13 - SSR/FANTASY
DisneyDreamer2504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #1389
VIMermaid
Ariel, Woody and Stitch's Mom

Marble Hidden Mickey Necklace

Hello, my Mickey Cruising Friends!

Last year I had some hidden Mickey Marble pages downloaded from Corinna, also Dolphingirl47 (I think), originally she obtained them from an etsy artist, who authorized sharing to make Mickey necklaces.

They were gorgeous. Until my computer crashed & I lost them. I messaged Corinna, but I don't know if she is still active on this site, as people come and go and I am getting close to my cruise date.

I want to replace them. Is there anyone who has them and who would pm me with the download? I would be most grateful. We are cruising again & I want to surprise my daughter with a necklace.

omg! just saw a post requesting the same thing from Corinna!!! you are still here! I was able to save the heart marbles, but lost the hidden mickey ones! would you please send them to me, as my dumb computer crashed. I promise I will back them up this time. I was so sad and I have been searching the wreckage for days for these!

Last edited by VIMermaid; 10-20-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: just saw a post relating to this one...
VIMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #1390
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIMermaid View Post
Hello, my Mickey Cruising Friends!

Last year I had some hidden Mickey Marble pages downloaded from Corinna, also Dolphingirl47 (I think), originally she obtained them from an etsy artist, who authorized sharing to make Mickey necklaces.

They were gorgeous. Until my computer crashed & I lost them. I messaged Corinna, but I don't know if she is still active on this site, as people come and go and I am getting close to my cruise date.

I want to replace them. Is there anyone who has them and who would pm me with the download? I would be most grateful. We are cruising again & I want to surprise my daughter with a necklace.

omg! just saw a post requesting the same thing from Corinna!!! you are still here! I was able to save the heart marbles, but lost the hidden mickey ones! would you please send them to me, as my dumb computer crashed. I promise I will back them up this time. I was so sad and I have been searching the wreckage for days for these!
I am still here. I was not the one who originally shared them, but I downloaded them when they were shared on here and have helped out a few people who have not been around at the time since. I don't think they originated from Etsy either. They were made by a very talented artist with their own website called Modern Marbling.

I never saw your message as it was hiding in the visitor messages.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #1391
slzer0
DIS Veteran

Modern Marbling is SO COOL. Just had to look!
They do have etsy, alldesigns link to etsy from website.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #1392
mstee777
Mouseketeer

I looked too. Modern Marbling is very cool. I'd love to see this hidden Mickey pattern. I did not see it on their Etsy page.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #1393
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstee777 View Post
I looked too. Modern Marbling is very cool. I'd love to see this hidden Mickey pattern. I did not see it on their Etsy page.
It's not on her Etsy page. Michelle doesn't sell the hidden Mickeys; she did it for free, as a favor, because of her love of Disney.
sorul82? is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: