Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 563 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #1591
RaySharpton
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
I returned home from the Swan last night. I spent 8 nights at WDW, followed by a 7-night Disney cruise, and then 2 more nights at the Swan! Ray Sharpton spotted me at Off Kilter, but I'm sorry I never connected with Dan Murphy this trip.
Hi, Nancy. It was great to see you again. I thought for sure that I would see you again. I had the most wonderful time at the Disney Swan Resort. Almost everyday, I was writing Disney Swan compliment to hand in to the front dest because of the excellent service that I received.

It was wonderful.

Even as a small DVC owner, I have never enjoyed myself so much every day as I have at the Disney Swan Resort.

I was very lucky to spend a lot of time with Dan Murphy on this trip and he made my annual Disney vacation magical.

I smiled and laughed almost every minute we spent relaxing and enjoying the magic of Walt Disney World.

This is the first time that I saw him with his mobility scooter and he was an excellent driver and alway so considerate of everyone around him.

We had a great time together.

He any accepted my invitation to the annual DVC Merry Mixer on Tuesday as a guest.

Great times with friends and the incredible Disney Swan Resort.

I truly hope that I am blessed to stay at the Disney Swan Resort for my annual Disney vacation every December because I love staying there so much and I was in awe of the excellent service from everyone.

My favarite dining was for breakfast at the Disney Swan Garden Grove Restaurant where I was always able to sleep late and have a late breakfast. Wonderful.

I have a daily photo essay of my vacation on my Facebook page.

Thank you for the best vacation ever.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #1592
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
I returned home from the Swan last night. I spent 8 nights at WDW, followed by a 7-night Disney cruise, and then 2 more nights at the Swan! Ray Sharpton spotted me at Off Kilter, but I'm sorry I never connected with Dan Murphy this trip.
I wish I would have been following this thread more closely, I was there last week as well (not at S/D this time, at CSR). I would have loved to met up with some S/D fanantics!!!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1593
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySharpton View Post
Hi, Nancy. It was great to see you again. I thought for sure that I would see you again. I had the most wonderful time at the Disney Swan Resort. Almost everyday, I was writing Disney Swan compliment to hand in to the front dest because of the excellent service that I received.

It was wonderful.

Even as a small DVC owner, I have never enjoyed myself so much every day as I have at the Disney Swan Resort.

I was very lucky to spend a lot of time with Dan Murphy on this trip and he made my annual Disney vacation magical.

I smiled and laughed almost every minute we spent relaxing and enjoying the magic of Walt Disney World.

This is the first time that I saw him with his mobility scooter and he was an excellent driver and alway so considerate of everyone around him.

He any accepted my invitation to the annual DVC Merry Mixer on Tuesday as a guest.

Great times with friends and the incredible Disney Swan Resort.

I truly hope that I am blessed to stay at the Disney Swan Resort for my annual Disney vacation every December because I love staying there so much and I was in awe of the excellent service from everyone.

My favarite dining was for breakfast at the Disney Swan Garden Grove Restaurant where I was always able to sleep late and have a late breakfast. Wonderful.

I have a daily photo essay of my vacation on my Facebook page.

Thank you for the best vacation ever.
Ray - glad to hear Swan is as wonderful as ever. Do you have any pics to share of Nancy, Dan & yourself?

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
Old 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #1594
RaySharpton
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I wish I would have been following this thread more closely, I was there last week as well (not at S/D this time, at CSR). I would have loved to met up with some S/D fanantics!!!
I wish that I could have seen you, too, Tara; and many other S/D fanatics, too.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #1595
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL
Sounds like a great vacation, Nancy! We head down to the Dolphin January 8 ! Fighting bronchitis now and all the Christmas busyness. Looking forward to less crowds than our normal June trip. We are hoping to ride a few favorites without huge wait times! Or... Just people watch in the Dolphin lobby with an espresso martini! ;-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1596
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA

Ray - glad to hear Swan is as wonderful as ever. Do you have any pics to share of Nancy, Dan & yourself?
Ray - sounds like you had a tremendous vacation!!! Good for you! :-)

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #1597
RaySharpton
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
Ray - sounds like you had a tremendous vacation!!! Good for you! :-)

Thankyou. I hope that you are feeling much better real soon for your Disney trip.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #1598
Dan Murphy
We are family.

Quote:
....Ray Sharpton spotted me at Off Kilter, but I'm sorry I never connected with Dan Murphy this trip.
Yes, how did we miss each other? You going to be there in April?

Quote:
..........spend a lot of time with Dan Murphy on this trip and he made my annual Disney vacation magical.

He any accepted my invitation to the annual DVC Merry Mixer on Tuesday as a guest......
We did have a fun time, didn't we, Ray? Hope to again next year.

Quote:
Would have been nice to have met, Tara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
....We head down to the Dolphin January 8 ! Fighting bronchitis now and all the Christmas busyness.....
Get well soon, enjoy your trip, right around the corner now.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Old 12-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #1599
Dan Murphy
We are family.

This was a really neat addition to the Christmas festivities at the S/D this year. It says every 10 minutes, seemed more like every 30 to me. When in my room, it was nice hearing the music (various songs throughout the evening) outside the window. Gives Osborne Lights a little competition.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt...hin-resort.htm

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Old 12-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #1600
Tess
DIS Vet - 1997
Still thinking happy little thoughts. . .
The Tag Fairy sees and loves Tess too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Murphy View Post
This was a really neat addition to the Christmas festivities at the S/D this year. It says every 10 minutes, seemed more like every 30 to me. When in my room, it was nice hearing the music (various songs throughout the evening) outside the window. Gives Osborne Lights a little competition.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt...hin-resort.htm
Very cool! Thanks for the link!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #1601
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Murphy View Post
Yes, how did we miss each other? You going to be there in April?
Well, Dan - I guess my idea that we would just run into each other at the Swan didn't materialize! I was at Universal on Dec. 4 and 5, at Epcot and the Studios on Dec. 6, and at MVMCP on Dec. 7. I checked out Dec. 8 to cruise.

I will return for my almost-annual birthday trip in mid-April, and I hope to be there next December, too.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #1602
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
I should have as well. Didn't stay at the Swolphin this trip but was next door at BWV after PCC 4.0. Two of the nights post-cruise we went to the bar at Il Mullino for dinner. It would have been nice to meed some of the regulars on this thread.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #1603
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

My late Nov/early Dec stay at Dolphin was cancelled when work got in the way. So sorry I didn't get to meet up with Ray & Dan. Maybe next time.

I wasn't terribly upset though as we have our family Christmas this year at Dolphin and BCV! We fly to Orlando tomorrow morning and will be there through Christmas day!

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday!

Old 12-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #1604
RaySharpton
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I should have taken one with Nancy, but I didn't want to interrupt her since she was with friends. Well...I did interrupt her, but I was so happy to see her again.

I have been posting photos of each one of my days on my Facebook page and with Dan in them, too.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #1605
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I should have taken one with Nancy, but I didn't want to interrupt her since she was with friends. Well...I did interrupt her, but I was so happy to see her again.

I have been posting photos of each one of my days on my Facebook page and with Dan in them, too.
Ray, I was very happy to see you, and you did NOT interrupt me! However, I usually try to avoid cameras whenever possible.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: