Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #1516
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDisneymama View Post
who here is doing a PTR? We should put a link to them in the first post.
If you are doing a PTR, I'll be glad to put it in the first post. However, I have signatures turned off as my eyes and my computer can't handle all that jumping around and flashing on the page. So, if you have a PTR in your signature, please post it in a message or PM me, otherwise I won't see it.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #1517
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Pre-Trip Reports

Alice Royal -- The Last Hurrah! (An April 2013 PTR)

ambiancetc -- It's A Small World Afterall....Our Celebrating the Ride Report

anniebabymu -- More than we can chew? We shall see! April 2013 PTR

danceintherain -- Beignets with a side of Butterbeer: An April 2013 PTR

Dr Ken -- Kathy and Ken Honeymoon at WL and GF - April 2013

Duzzygirl -- I'm driving my husband (and everyone around me) crazy!! ... Apirl 23-30, 2013

elfling8 -- PTR: Merry Christmas, now plan yourself a trip!

FancyNancy -- Just a Silly Little PTR!

gtpoohbear -- A 2nd Chance to do "The First Time" - April 2013 Pre-trip report!!!

Jasperann -- May 2013 PTR ~ Flower Garden Festival ... Again! Plus staying at a NEW resort!!

Jays2013 -- *Deep breath* FINALLY ... An April 2013 PTR!

librarygeek -- My family joins me in Disney for the first time in 15 years!

Missy13d69 -- An already overplanned, April 2013 PTR

mommytothreeboys -- 3 Boys and 20 Hours in a Minivan,I Must Really Love this Place!

Mousemommy1 -- EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~It's a way of life! April 2013 PTR

rebeccaariel -- Back to My Happy Place; A Mother-Daughter Trip - Apr. 2013 Trip

Tinkerboy00 -- PTR 7 Night Eastern Caribbean - Fantasy - May 4th 2013

wdwgirl03 -- 6 down, 1 to go: Completing my DVC mission! An April '13 PTR

Last edited by pwdebbie; 03-17-2013 at 08:27 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #1518
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie View Post
If you are doing a PTR, I'll be glad to put it in the first post. However, I have signatures turned off as my eyes and my computer can't handle all that jumping around and flashing on the page. So, if you have a PTR in your signature, please post it in a message or PM me, otherwise I won't see it.
I have one: (haven't updated in a little bit)

http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2981263

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 11-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #1519
rebeccaariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here's mine!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3010178

2000 - Dixie Landings, 2012 - Pop Century, 2013 - Port Orleans: Riverside and BoardWalk Inn

Turing 21 With Mickey - A Father/Daughter August '13 PTR

No Princes Allowed! - A Mother-Daughter Trip
Old 11-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #1520
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quoting myself, LOL. I put a link in the first post the Pre-Trip Reports. Trying to keep the first post from becoming too big.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #1521
bluechic03
DIS Veteran

Oh what a night!

So yesterday my hubby decided to get up on a ladder to paint in the basement. The ladder gave out and he fell 5 ft onto his left arm. He broke it in 2 places, dislocated his elbow, and tore a ligament. He had surgery on it last night and has 9 screws and a titanium plate in it now All this with me being induced on Thursday with our 2nd baby!

All I keep thinking is
1) Im SO GLAD it wasnt more serious and that he just hurt his arm, even if it is VERY painful and

2) Im SO GLAD this didnt happen right before our Disney Trip!!!

An April Dining Report!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48266800
Old 11-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #1522
LynneIL
Earning My Ears

WOW! I am so glad that he's all right. That is a lot of stress to deal with this week! Good luck with your labor and delivery. :cheer
Old 11-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #1523
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechic03 View Post
So yesterday my hubby decided to get up on a ladder to paint in the basement. The ladder gave out and he fell 5 ft onto his left arm. He broke it in 2 places, dislocated his elbow, and tore a ligament. He had surgery on it last night and has 9 screws and a titanium plate in it now All this with me being induced on Thursday with our 2nd baby!

All I keep thinking is
1) Im SO GLAD it wasnt more serious and that he just hurt his arm, even if it is VERY painful and

OMG! That is eventful! I hope your DH has some good mess to stay comfortable.
Good luck with your induction!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 11-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #1524
queenofcheese
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, can I jump on your bandwagon? My family and I are coming to Disney from the UK April 14th for 2 wks. We are, me: Emma, other half, Matt & 3 kids: Hebe 5, Beau 2 and Eden currently 12 wks. Are we mad doing this with 3 little ones?! We've never been before (been to FL tho), have bought the unofficial guidebook which is completely overwhelming!!! I never knew a holiday would require so much planning but I'm loving it already....lists being made day and night (whilst feeding!). We're staying off resort as we like our own car & kitchen & own bedroom (& it was cheaper), and we hope to visit a nice beach. So that's me, be prepared for some, probably, obvious questions!!
Old 11-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #1525
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

All I keep thinking is

Oh, that sounds very painful. It will almost be like you will have two babies on your hands because he is going to need a lot of assistance for a while. I pray for strength for you and healing for him. I hope you have some helpers lined up for the next few weeks.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #1526
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcheese View Post
Hello everyone, can I jump on your bandwagon? My family and I are coming to Disney from the UK April 14th for 2 wks. We are, me: Emma, other half, Matt & 3 kids: Hebe 5, Beau 2 and Eden currently 12 wks. Are we mad doing this with 3 little ones?! We've never been before (been to FL tho), have bought the unofficial guidebook which is completely overwhelming!!! I never knew a holiday would require so much planning but I'm loving it already....lists being made day and night (whilst feeding!). We're staying off resort as we like our own car & kitchen & own bedroom (& it was cheaper), and we hope to visit a nice beach. So that's me, be prepared for some, probably, obvious questions!!

Welcome to the DIS! I'm sure we will be more than eager to help you with your planning.

You do know that you could have your own car, and kitchen, and your own bedroom on property too, right? But definitely not cheaper. Nope, not cheaper.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #1527
bluechic03
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
OMG! That is eventful! I hope your DH has some good mess to stay comfortable.
Good luck with your induction!
Quote:
Oh, that sounds very painful. It will almost be like you will have two babies on your hands because he is going to need a lot of assistance for a while. I pray for strength for you and healing for him. I hope you have some helpers lined up for the next few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynneIL View Post
WOW! I am so glad that he's all right. That is a lot of stress to deal with this week! Good luck with your labor and delivery. :cheer
Thanks everyone for the kind words. He is doing better but the pain meds arent working well so he is staying another night so he can stay on IV pain meds

At the end of next week I will be alone with a newborn, 2.5 yr old, and my DH who will need help too! MIL is here helping but has to go back home Sunday 11/11. We have people from the church that want to drop meals and friends in the area so Im hoping we will be alright. Either way we will get through it! God will only give us what we can handle, right

An April Dining Report!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48266800
Old 11-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #1528
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. He is doing better but the pain meds arent working well so he is staying another night so he can stay on IV pain meds

At the end of next week I will be alone with a newborn, 2.5 yr old, and my DH who will need help too! MIL is here helping but has to go back home Sunday 11/11. We have people from the church that want to drop meals and friends in the area so Im hoping we will be alright. Either way we will get through it! God will only give us what we can handle, right
When people say to you, "Let me know if there is anything I can do," answer them right away and let them know what you need help with. We had one gal in our church that had a baby that I knew was stickler for scrubbing her kitchen floor on her hands and knees every few days or so and I knew she wouldn't be able to do it for a while, so I went out to her house and did that. I don't even scrub my own kitchen floor that often, let alone on my hands and knees, but I knew that this would bless her because it would have been one of those things that she would have been looking at and itching to get done. So let people know if you need someone to run the vacuum or watch the 2.5 yo so you can nap or do laundry or clean the bathroom or pick up some items at the store. People really are willing to help as long as they know what is needed.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #1529
rebeccaariel
DIS Veteran

I'm definitely doing a happy dance right now! We just booked our trip!

Same days as what I said before, April 27 - May 4, and we'll be at POR.

I'm so excited!

2000 - Dixie Landings, 2012 - Pop Century, 2013 - Port Orleans: Riverside and BoardWalk Inn

Turing 21 With Mickey - A Father/Daughter August '13 PTR

No Princes Allowed! - A Mother-Daughter Trip
Old 11-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #1530
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Our little thread has been so quiet lately.

Yay rebeccaariel for booking!!!

PAST TRIPS:
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: