Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #61
tric8783
DIS Veteran

Everything looks great! I think your BM gifts are great! I gave me girls a bridesmaid tshirt (I got VS shirts and used the same transfers as you), then a spa robe to get ready in and flip flops. I think your girls will love it!

Your shoes and rehearsal dress are so cute!

AWESOME news on renting DVC points!! Where are you all staying?

The candy buffet is super cute too! I had thought about doing it but bringing in the candy and etc got too complicated, so we did it at my shower instead. Your boxes are too cute!

Your engagement pictures are gorgeous by the way, love them!!

On a side note, do you know your buttons came from Wendy on here? She has her own etsy shop and is so amazing! (princesswendy). We had her make our RD menus, programs and signature drink sign and they all came out great. Your buttons are awesome!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #62
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderALLIE View Post
Loving the dress.

I'm not sure on the BM gift front but it seems like a good amount of gifts to me.
Thank you! I always feel like its not enough when it comes to gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tric8783 View Post
Everything looks great! I think your BM gifts are great! I gave me girls a bridesmaid tshirt (I got VS shirts and used the same transfers as you), then a spa robe to get ready in and flip flops. I think your girls will love it!

Your shoes and rehearsal dress are so cute!

AWESOME news on renting DVC points!! Where are you all staying?

The candy buffet is super cute too! I had thought about doing it but bringing in the candy and etc got too complicated, so we did it at my shower instead. Your boxes are too cute!

Your engagement pictures are gorgeous by the way, love them!!

On a side note, do you know your buttons came from Wendy on here? She has her own etsy shop and is so amazing! (princesswendy). We had her make our RD menus, programs and signature drink sign and they all came out great. Your buttons are awesome!
Thank you for all the compliments!

Ive been reading through your trip report, and Im not going to lie Im a little obsessed! Your wedding was beautiful! I loved the colors, just everything about it! You were a beautiful bride!!

I actually found out after I ordered the buttons that Wendy had a PJ on here. Im most likely going to order more stuff from her closer to the time, I love her work!

And to answer your question, we are staying at the Boardwalk Villas for the wedding. DF wants to be able to walk to Epcot as thats his favorite park!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #63
itsmebabygi
Counting Down!

I love it all! Your engagement pictures are so cute.

I'm doing a candy buffet too, and I keep brainstorming containers. I think cute bags are the way to go. I like the ones you picked.

I used to have a pair of hot pink heels, and your dessert party shoes are making me sad that i destroyed them. So much fun.

You efficiency the past few weeks really makes me feel like a slacker. I was doing so well, and then the weather got nice and I got distracted. I need to get my act together!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #64
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmebabygi View Post
I love it all! Your engagement pictures are so cute.

I'm doing a candy buffet too, and I keep brainstorming containers. I think cute bags are the way to go. I like the ones you picked.

I used to have a pair of hot pink heels, and your dessert party shoes are making me sad that i destroyed them. So much fun.

You efficiency the past few weeks really makes me feel like a slacker. I was doing so well, and then the weather got nice and I got distracted. I need to get my act together!
Love the candy buffet! I think its a great favor since everyones out of town and will most likely looks something thats small and in-edible

I sound like Im doing more than I really am lol! All of that was done over 5 or 6 weeks so Im not really THAT productive!!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #65
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Mini Update!

Went to the Disney Store yesterday. They were having their twice upon a year sale.

I left with 30 of these for the out of town bags

They are definitely study enough to hold all the items I plan on putting in. Granted the colors are way off of my theme.. but they're out of town bags and they're covered in hearts with mickey! Plus Im thinking guests can use them to put pool towels in or stuff to bring to the parks.

I also left with 6 "Love" Tumblers with straws for the girls as part of their gift. As i posted two days ago I was planning on purple tumblers.. However these are so cute! Plus, they were $4.49 a cup! Who could pass that up?? I wanted to post a picture but for some reason theyre no longer on the disney site
Old 06-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #66
JP2013
Earning My Ears

Congrats! I know I'm a little late to the game, but I love your engagement photos! DF and I are looking at using Misty Miotto for our wedding next year. But, so excited for you!!
JP2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #67
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP2013 View Post
Congrats! I know I'm a little late to the game, but I love your engagement photos! DF and I are looking at using Misty Miotto for our wedding next year. But, so excited for you!!
Never to late! I still have 8 LONG months to go!!

I highly recommend Misty Miotto.. Her and her husband Nelio are so friendly, extremely down to earth, and try to make sure you get the best pictures possible! We were able to view our engagement pictures in a week, and they were delivered on a disc within a month to our house. We had over 600 just for our engagement shoot! So far I have zero complaints.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #68
KitKat5
Mouseketeer

Hey! I'm just joining in! I got married over a year ago but still love to come on here and read about everyones plans! Brings back the magic from our special day! We had our reception at Ariels too! It's such a great location! I love all your choices so far...especially the custom buttons! They are just too cute! Your dress is gorgeous! And I love the bridesmaid dresses too! Basically I just love it all!

I'm already excited to see how it all turns out!! Cant wait to read (and see) more!

KitKat5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #69
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat5 View Post
Hey! I'm just joining in! I got married over a year ago but still love to come on here and read about everyones plans! Brings back the magic from our special day! We had our reception at Ariels too! It's such a great location! I love all your choices so far...especially the custom buttons! They are just too cute! Your dress is gorgeous! And I love the bridesmaid dresses too! Basically I just love it all!

I'm already excited to see how it all turns out!! Cant wait to read (and see) more!

Thank you!! I am going to have to read through your PJ! I love seeing weddings held at Ariels!!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #70
YouLoveJulianne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachydreamyxx View Post
Went to the Disney Store yesterday. They were having their twice upon a year sale.

I left with 30 of these for the out of town bags

They are definitely study enough to hold all the items I plan on putting in. Granted the colors are way off of my theme.. but they're out of town bags and they're covered in hearts with mickey! Plus Im thinking guests can use them to put pool towels in or stuff to bring to the parks.

I also left with 6 "Love" Tumblers with straws for the girls as part of their gift. As i posted two days ago I was planning on purple tumblers.. However these are so cute! Plus, they were $4.49 a cup! Who could pass that up?? I wanted to post a picture but for some reason theyre no longer on the disney site
I ordered the same bags four our welcome bags too! Same amount of bags too! I have the same exact situation/feelings about the color scheme.. our colors are blue & green.. but the price was right, and they have hearts all over them so who cares?!

Currently planning the wedding of my dreams, to the man of my dreams, at the place where dreams come true!
Julianne

Our Wishes DFTW Planning Journal
Our Wedding Website

Twitter Instagram Pinterest
YouLoveJulianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #71
nic100308
DIS Veteran

Everything looks great! I think that your bridesmaids gifts are perfect and there is plenty in their little bags for them. And everything in there they can use after the wedding so I think that it's a very nice gift.

I love your dessert party dress!! It's so fun and flirty I think it's perfect. May I ask why you decided to change? I know DF and my brother wanted to but I pulled rank and said I wanted fireworks pictures. Sometimes it's good to be the bride!

I really like those bags, I may have to see if my Disney store has them and use them as "gift bags" for our ornament favors.
"My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." Jack and Sally

nic100308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #72
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLoveJulianne View Post
I ordered the same bags four our welcome bags too! Same amount of bags too! I have the same exact situation/feelings about the color scheme.. our colors are blue & green.. but the price was right, and they have hearts all over them so who cares?!
You cant go wrong with that quality/size bag for that price! I have to get over my OCD for this mismatching wedding item

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic100308 View Post
Everything looks great! I think that your bridesmaids gifts are perfect and there is plenty in their little bags for them. And everything in there they can use after the wedding so I think that it's a very nice gift.

I love your dessert party dress!! It's so fun and flirty I think it's perfect. May I ask why you decided to change? I know DF and my brother wanted to but I pulled rank and said I wanted fireworks pictures. Sometimes it's good to be the bride!

I really like those bags, I may have to see if my Disney store has them and use them as "gift bags" for our ornament favors.
Thank you! I love my dessert party dress! Our dessert party is two days before our wedding, its sort of a "welcome event". I wouldnt be allowed to wear my wedding gown into the park since Im not getting married that day.. however I would have loved pictures of me in my gown with the fireworks!
Old 06-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #73
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran

Just caught up on your PJ. Everything you have planned so far is spectacularly beautiful. Your engagement photos are so romantic and lovely. And those pink shoes for your dessert party are fabulous! Loving everything.

Can't wait to read more!
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM | 2015 DL: D23 Expo
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #74
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKittyMarie View Post
Just caught up on your PJ. Everything you have planned so far is spectacularly beautiful. Your engagement photos are so romantic and lovely. And those pink shoes for your dessert party are fabulous! Loving everything.

Can't wait to read more!
Thank you for all the compliments!!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #75
nic100308
DIS Veteran

OHHHH!!! Totally makes sense now!! Sorry about that!

I do really love that dress and now you will have pictures of you and DF on that night in the beautiful dress!! It will be nice to have a variety of pictures, my fear is that all the pictures I have of me and DF will be wedding pictures.

Can't wait to hear more!!!
"My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." Jack and Sally

nic100308 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: