Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #31
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Hey!!!!!! I hsave't talked to you in forever either!

Life is good. Getting so close to the end of the school year! And then hopefully the DIS will be active!

And I'm going to Cali the week after the school year ends, and two days of it I'm going to Disneyland for the first time! Should be fun!

Can't wait for an update!
Glad to hear! I KNOW!!! ACTIVE DIS=ACTIVE TB! And ACTIVE TB= I GO BACK TO HAVING NO LIFE AND SPENDING ALL MY TIME ON TB...which is NOT a bad thing!!!

Woohoo! Have fun in Cali...ESPECIALLY DL. Do I see a trip report in your future for you summer trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eglantine View Post
I'm enjoying your great TR! I'm a displaced Texan and miss it almost as much as I miss Disney!! Can't wait for the next day of your trip.
I'm pretty sure that it is a crime to miss something as much as Disney...but I guess I won't report you because you did use the word, "almost."

Thanks for joining in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBrig View Post
COUNT ME IN! I am 13 too!

I loved how your teacher did the Disney extra credit thing. Your so lucky to have an awesome teacher!

Can`t wait for your next update!
Woohoo! Another youngsta'. Not that many of us except over on the Teen Boards. I haven't seen you over there. You should go check it out...unless I've just missed you. Which is likely haha.

Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiloveswdw View Post
Hey! I know...haven't been on the DIS much. Hopefully I'll be on more when school lets out! And I expect you here too, missy! :P I'm great! Busy with school, but that's normal. And how are you?

That's too bad about your brother being upset. When I read that about your grandpa I started laughing really hard! It sounds like something my dad would do
Same here. School has eaten my life!! Ugh! I plan on being here!! I made a vow that I will be super active on the next Post Waster Thread.

I'm practically perfect in every way! And I'm glad to hear that you are doing good, as well.

Yeah. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my grandpa?

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #32
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
Glad to hear! I KNOW!!! ACTIVE DIS=ACTIVE TB! And ACTIVE TB= I GO BACK TO HAVING NO LIFE AND SPENDING ALL MY TIME ON TB...which is NOT a bad thing!!!

Woohoo! Have fun in Cali...ESPECIALLY DL. Do I see a trip report in your future for you summer trip?

I'm pretty sure that it is a crime to miss something as much as Disney...but I guess I won't report you because you did use the word, "almost."

Thanks for joining in!

Woohoo! Another youngsta'. Not that many of us except over on the Teen Boards. I haven't seen you over there. You should go check it out...unless I've just missed you. Which is likely haha.

Thanks so much!

Same here. School has eaten my life!! Ugh! I plan on being here!! I made a vow that I will be super active on the next Post Waster Thread.

I'm practically perfect in every way! And I'm glad to hear that you are doing good, as well.

Yeah. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my grandpa?
Hmm.........maybe I do see one in that crystal ball.........
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #33
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Hmm.........maybe I do see one in that crystal ball.........
Uh huh! Madame Leota sent me a dream last night!!

~Abbs/Abby

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 04-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #34
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
Uh huh! Madame Leota sent me a dream last night!!
lol
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #35
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

The next morning, we woke up fairly early, packed our few belongings, and headed out.

We were headed home!!

That's right. We were going to go check into POFQ!!

*cue crowd cheering*

In a few minutes, we arrived HOME!!

We headed to go check in and were informer that our rooms weren't quite ready. But, we expected that, so we left them our numbers so they could text us (Disney is so tech-savvy) and we went to go grab a bite at, well...only one of the most amazing places ever:

SASSAGOULA FLOATWORKS!!

This trip, we sadly never got to eat dinner here, but we had ample breakfasts. And considering I never eat breakfast at home, and I actually LIKE food there...it's an accomplishment.

Beignets. All day, every day.

Yeah. I know...I'm hardcore.

So, my grandpa and my brother each used their first snack credit on biscuits and gravy, my mom and dad each got a cinnamon roll, and my Mamaw and I SPLIT 6 BEIGNETS!!!

After, stuffing ourselves, we headed out to catch a MK bus.

On the way out, I saw a mom who had just checked in scream at her 3 or 4 year old daughter, "I told you to get the suitcase, you little piece of poop!! And where is it right now?! It's still in the freaking car, because SOMEONE was too busy asking about what we were gonna do today. You are gonna be sorry. Are you listening to me?!?!?!?! SORRY, poop, sorry." Then, right in the lobby...she slapped her daughter.

Did I mention the girl was 3 or 4?

I mean, oh my goodness. I understand a little scolding for that, but even then...wait til you're in private. And can you blame the girl for being curious? I mean c'mon! They were at Disney! IT was probably the girl's first visit.

Well,what is her welcome gift? A slap in the face. Oh, and the regal title of...poop.

WELCOME TO DISNEY WORLD- WHERE WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!

Ha. Poor kid.

ANYWAYS, though... on our way to the bus, my grandpa remembered that he still needed to cash a check he had forgotten to cash before we left, so my grandma and him took the car and went go find a Chase bank.

So, the other 4 of us got on our first bus of the week.

A very important moment, if you ask me.

Pretty soon...we were in MAGIC KINGDOM!!!

We walked right in and headed our usual route over to Tomorrowland.

And guess what?!

THE TOMORROWLAND TERRACE NOODLE STATION WAS OPEN!!!

I legit think that is the first time EVER it has been open while I've been there.

No joke.

Well, my dad went to grab us some Buzz Lightyear fastpasses as my mom, my brother, and I got in lie for Space Mountain. The wait said 30 minutes, but it ended up being 80.

Yeah. We weren't too thrilled about that...but hey. You gotta live hardcore to be hardcore. #LH2BH

We luckily got the good track. I've heard rumor that it is a little rougher and has 10 extra feet of track. It certainly feels like it. Can anyone verify this?

Then, we used our Buzz Lightyear fastpasses and my dad totally whooped our butts.

I am too embarrassed to make the scores public.

Then, my grandparents met up with us and we headed over to the Laugh Floor.

My joke gut used! Haha. I sent in a different joke one every body's phone in our family. And for some reason, a joke that has never got used before (I've been sending it in the past few years), is the one that got used.

"Why does a cow wear a bell?" "Because his HORNS don't work!!" HONK HONK!

Yeah. Well, whatever...

Then we moved around like peoples on, you guessed it...the People Mover.

It was about that time that my grandpa started to feel a little funny. SO, he made a very important decision.

What was that decision, you ask?

Well, THAT is what you will find out next! I know this was a short update and I'm sorry, but I'm tired. I've had standardized test all week.

Continued in next post

~Abbs/Abby

Last edited by LionKingDramaQueen; 05-11-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #36
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Lightbulb

There is no next post yet, skip over me and see if it is next

You are an excellent writer.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #37
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
There is no next post yet, skip over me and see if it is next

You are an excellent writer.

Thanks so much! I used to always write little books and all these imaginary stories, then I got to where I am (8th grade) and am hit with a bunch of informational and persuasive papers, and my little creative self kind of shrunk to the back. I am trying to draw it back out. Thanks for joining!

~Abbs/Abby

Old 04-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #38
scottmel
Does my logic in my original question make sense
I need to see it in a new light I guess

Old 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #39
Britard
Mouseketeer

I would love to eat beignets every day!!!

I read the part about living hard core, and then it makes me sing that song from School of Rock!

I can't wait to read about grandpa (hope he's ok)

Me DH DD DD DS

Disney Trips
2011- January (POP), March (AS sports), April (POR), May (ASMu), August (CSR)
2010- February (POP), April (ASMu), May (ASMo), September (POP), October (AS sports), December (ASMo)
2009- April, August (ASMu), November (FW)
2000- November Honeymoon (CSR)
1997-June (CBR)
And many numerous visits as a kid-mostly at FW
Old 04-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #40
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmel View Post
Thanks for joining!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britard View Post
I would love to eat beignets every day!!!

I read the part about living hard core, and then it makes me sing that song from School of Rock!

I can't wait to read about grandpa (hope he's ok)
Oh I know right?! I am going to marry those chunks of heaven one of these days.

~Abbs/Abby

Old 04-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #41
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

LOVE your title and I've enjoyed reading your TR so far. You have a really cool Algebra teacher to give you those bonus questions!!!

Your poor grandpa - I hope he isn't sick but your TR title makes me think that he is. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your MK day!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #42
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
LOVE your title and I've enjoyed reading your TR so far. You have a really cool Algebra teacher to give you those bonus questions!!!

Your poor grandpa - I hope he isn't sick but your TR title makes me think that he is. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your MK day!
Thank you so much! I got really lucky having a cool teacher with a not-so cool subject. It makes it that much more bearable.

~Abbs/Abby

Old 05-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #43
TripTime
Mouseketeer

Doing great Abby!
All Star Sports 2003
Pop Century 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2008
French Quarter 2008
All Star Movies 2008
Riverside 2009
French Quarter 2010/2011/2012/2014
Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013
Coronado 2013
AKL- Kidani Village 2014
Old 05-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #44
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

As we ventured forth over into Fantasyland, we got to see the expansion. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

It is really looking great, but I didn't get any good pictures. You could really see the Beast's castle and Ariel's castle. Can I just say WOW?!

We were getting hungry at this point and we wanted to try something different, so we went somewhere we hadn't been in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Pinnochio's Village Haus.

In Magic, we normally eat at Pecos Bill's, but we wanted to try something a bit different, so we went here. We weren't really that impressed, mainly because of a lady working there who rudely told us we couldn't go through without food.

The food was good, but not exceptional.

My grandma, my mom, my grandpa, and I all got the parmesan chicken. However, my grandpa thought it had a bit too much sauce, (and it did), so he didn't really eat.

My dad got the meatball sub. He said it was really good.

And my little brother got the chicken nuggets.

Overall we were satisfied, but it isn't going to be on our priority list next trip.

Well, I know you are all wondering what happens with my grandpa. Well, he was not feeling good at ALL...so he decided to go to the hotel.

Normally, my grandpa is a trooper, so we were really worried,but he ended up being okay. And, HE was the first one to see our POFQ rooms!!

After we ate, we decided to stay in the area and we rode SMALL WORLD!!

(Wow. I look really weird.)

Then, we headed over to the most amazing 4D experience in all of Disney World: Philharmagic!!

When Flounder swam up on the screen, some lady in front of us screams, "NEMO!!!!!!" Then, at the end...she tells her daughter, "Oh honey. Don't you just love Disney? You got to see AriEL and JasMEEN."

And she wasn't even foreign! Seriously, woman- learn your Disney.

Hall of Presidents was next and can we just stop to admire Elizabeth Monroe? I LOVE HER! And, seriously...if I would have gotten to wear amazing dresses like this one...I would have married a president in a heartbeat, too!

After that, we headed over to Sleepy Hollow to get some DELICIOUS FUNNEL CAKE!!!

AHHHHHH!

This is by far, one of the most amazing foods ever. Are you starting to notice a trend with me and powdered sugar? You could put powdered sugar on DIRT, and I might eat it.

I would also like you to take note of my bag. I am going to call this my SMART bag for this TR. An explanation will follow pretty soon, but don't worry about that now. Just remember the bag.

Continued in next post

~Abbs/Abby

Last edited by LionKingDramaQueen; 06-02-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #45
Heluvsme
DIS Veteran

She didn't know the difference between Flounder and Nemo??
Shameful!!!

Seriously, who spends THAT kind of money on a vacation without knowing Disney??!

Great update!! I'm glad Grandpa was OK! And the meatball sub is making me hungry!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: