Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #31
cymbaldiva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireofmarajade View Post
I was there in march and was able to pick up a set for me and one for my cousin - just engaged, happily ever after, and happy anniversary.

POP century only had 2 married ones left which took the nice check in lady about 5 min to find. But I was happy that she went through the effort for me!

Epcot guest relations had a FULL set for me!

and MK guest relations was able to find the rest for me!

Just took a little patience and hope and pixie dust.
A couple cast members told me that they think they are going to roll out a new design soon and that is why they are beginning to be short stocked at some places.

Wow, lots of swag you got there - were you really celebrating all of those things at once?
Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #32
SWBride
Earning My Ears

We just got back from our planning session trip yesterday. When we checked on buttons in Hollywood Studios, they said we would get "Happily Ever After" buttons once we got married in October.
SWBride is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #33
ValDawg
Earning My Ears

I am nervous about this too! I am going on my Honeymoon in August and desperately want the Just Married buttons! I have a good friend who used to work in the parks and still knows people who do, I asked her yesterday if she could ask her friends to try to find some for me! They said that they are really hard to come by but they would look! So I've got like 5 CM on the lookout for me...fingers crossed...

I'm just upset at all that they've made them so hard to find! If they're going to make a new one, just make one already! I'm sorry but I don't want "Happily Ever After" when I'm on my Honeymoon...anniversary, yes. But not Honeymoon. Not when I was "Just Married" ! Alright, done venting now

1985-1999 (Childhood trips!!) 2001-AS Sports 3/2008-ASMu 5/2009-OKW 5/2011-ASMu Disneymoon- 8/2012-BC ! 4/2013-BWV 8/2013 Anniversary Trip @ SSR10/2013 AKV 1/2014 AKV3/2014 Birthday Trip! AKV Upcoming 10/2014 OKW
ValDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #34
Cinderellastory
Earning My Ears

We just got back yesterday and there were "Just Married" buttons everywhere. I would say they're alive and well!
Cinderellastory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #35
DisneyEverAfter
Can't wait to marry my prince charming!

We got ours in Epcot in Japan at Tokyo Dining! We'd been looking for them but an adorable Japanese girl was so excited for us she gave them to us, it made my day since we'd been looking! Just thought I'd share this =)
DisneyEverAfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #36
YouLoveJulianne
Mouseketeer

My good friends are in Magic Kingdom right now, and she posted a picture a few hours ago of the "Happily Ever After" button... guess she had no luck getting the "Just Married" ones.

Currently planning the wedding of my dreams, to the man of my dreams, at the place where dreams come true!
Julianne

Our Wishes DFTW Planning Journal
Our Wedding Website

Twitter Instagram Pinterest
YouLoveJulianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #37
ValDawg
Earning My Ears

It was good to hear 2 people be able to find the buttons! My friend who's looking for me down there right now hasn't found anything She said she had no idea it was so hard to find the Just Married buttons! She's asked 5 CM friends to look and they've come up with nothing. But, since she's an amazing friend, she's going tomorrow (5/16) to look for them herself. She's going to try a few resorts as well as the parks.

She did say to keep my hopes up because one of her friends is a coordinator at DHS and says it should be easy to find those buttons! So everyone try and think positively!! I know I'm going to! B/c I really don't want to have to buy buttons online for $20 that we should be able to get free in the parks/resorts!!

1985-1999 (Childhood trips!!) 2001-AS Sports 3/2008-ASMu 5/2009-OKW 5/2011-ASMu Disneymoon- 8/2012-BC ! 4/2013-BWV 8/2013 Anniversary Trip @ SSR10/2013 AKV 1/2014 AKV3/2014 Birthday Trip! AKV Upcoming 10/2014 OKW
Old 05-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #38
giffy231
Mouseketeer

We got Happily Ever After pins, and all the castmembers know what they mean. So far we have gotten a lot of free desserts and champagne!
giffy231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #39
Jessica527
Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)

Hello Ladies!

I just got back from our 10 Night Disneymoon and I have some good news – there are still Just Married Buttons on the property! However, they are very tricky to find! When we arrived, we were given the “Happily Ever After” Buttons. But on our 2nd night we ate at Tokyo Dining who surprised us with “Just Married” Buttons.

The whole trip fellow Disneymooners were asking where we got the buttons. We told them to make are reservation at Tokyo Dining and ask, so I am not sure if they were successful!

With the buttons we got some free desserts (even though we were on DxDP), champagne, and lots of congrats!!

Keep searching!!

2009: All Star Sports - Dad's First Disney Trip
2007 Part 2: Off Site - HS Trip

2007 Part 1: All Star Music
2005: Off Site - HS Trip[
1998: All Star Sports
Jessica527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #40
minniebride
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cymbaldiva View Post
Wow, lots of swag you got there - were you really celebrating all of those things at once?
When my DH and I got engaged, my parents picked us up Just Married pins to wear on our honeymoon and Happy Anniversary pins to wear on our future first anniversary trip. They were told that WDW was fading out the pins so they wanted to be sure we would have them. I'm so glad they thought to plan ahead for us!!
minniebride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #41
WDWsBFF
Everyday Disney Dreamer

Anyone have anymore updates?

It seems like Tokyo Dining is the place to get em! Any new places to check though?
3 DLR trips: 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2013 all off-site

I DON'T HAVE A TICKER RIGHT NOW!
WDWsBFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #42
ValDawg
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWsBFF View Post
Anyone have anymore updates?

It seems like Tokyo Dining is the place to get em! Any new places to check though?
I saw my friend who lives in Orlando this past weekend (if you look up a couple posts, you'll know what I'm elaborating on) and she had no luck. She said she heard that someone had gotten some in the Poly and she headed over there and couldn't find any. She went to a couple resorts and didn't find anything. She said she's still going to try and look for me...but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to find them!! I just wish they would make some more of them so we wouldn't have to worry about finding/buying them!!

Good luck everyone, I hope someone finds some out there!

Old 06-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #43
giffy231
Mouseketeer

I ordered 2 Just Married buttons from ebay 3 weeks before we left for our wedding trip. They arrived yesterday, 2 weeks AFTER the trip. ANd they sent one Just Married and one Happily Ever After which is not what I ordered. They were mailed from Orlando, I am wondering if they are being sold by cast members?
giffy231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #44
tric8783
DIS Veteran

We had 2 just married pins sitting on the table behind our cake so when we went to cut it we saw them. I haven't seen them since then, haven't gone through everything since we got home but otherwise maybe thy took them back, ha!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:57 AM   #45
JenelleJo
Earning My Ears

I feel like a complete idiot for asking this, but what happens when you wear the Just Married pins?
JenelleJo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: