Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
budafam
DIS Veteran

Music Suggestions

I didn't know where to post this so I hope this is okay I'm planning to put our video & pictures into a montage of sorts from our upcoming trip (5 weeks away) and I want to set it to music. Any suggestions on songs that go well with the "Disney" feel? They don't necessarily have to be Disney songs... I appreciate any help! I've been searching Youtube all morning for ideas... lol
budafam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
Sereina
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafam View Post
I didn't know where to post this so I hope this is okay I'm planning to put our video & pictures into a montage of sorts from our upcoming trip (5 weeks away) and I want to set it to music. Any suggestions on songs that go well with the "Disney" feel? They don't necessarily have to be Disney songs... I appreciate any help! I've been searching Youtube all morning for ideas... lol
Here are some fun Disney songs done by different artists:
-When You Wish Upon A Star by Rosemary Clooney
-A Disney Fantasy by Stockbridge Band (this is a really good instrumental song with lots of different Disney classics in it. It's also a longer song, at 9 minutes.
-A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes by Colleen McNabb (this one has a smooth jazz feel to it)
-Disney Songbook by Jim Brickman (this is a whole album of piano versions of Disney songs. He has a lot of good ones!

Since they played songs from Disney movies throughout the ship, I now have particular songs that when I hear them, that they remind me of my trip. When you come home, you could think of some of the songs that you heard and liked and use those, because you'll also have more memories connected to those songs. Also, think of some of your favorite Disney films. Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, Enchanted, and some of the Pixar movies are some of my favorites with great songs.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

What about songs from the parades/parties at WDW.

"Pumping up the Party" from MK's Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it. Hannah Montana and Corbin Bleu (sp?) both have a version

"Iko" from AK's Jammin Jungle Parade

"Bang on the Drum All Day" from HS's Countdown to Fun

I am sure you can download the parade versions to these songs on line somewhere? Just a thought!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
budafam
DIS Veteran

Thank you both for the suggestions
budafam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: