Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #61
Donald Ducks wife
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
No bother

Have a look at post 21 as these are the only fields that need filling in

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...0&postcount=21

If it doesn't work pm your details and I'll do it for you
Will pm you xx
November 2012 - Santa Fe DLP
March 2013 - Cheyanne DLP
October 2013 - Santa Fe DLP
April 2014 - Hotel New York DLP
October 2014 - Hotel New York DLP

March 2015 - Hotel New York DLP

Donald Ducks wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #62
Pumbaa7287
I am the great Stone Dragon!
You may ask why someone would want to inflict that kind of pain on themselves

Greedy question:

If we are planning on going on two different days during our trip, (July 4th, and 7th) and they are both within the time allotment of my birthday, can I sign up for two passes?

Also, my lady's birthday is the 9th. Am I correct in that the tickets can only be used after her birthday? Maybe if we make puppy dog eyes at the gate attendants?

Either way, this was exciting news to get, knowing at least one of our days will be free! (For me, at least!)

Kungaloosh!

Oh the places you'll go:
Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Old Key West, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Resort, Saratoga Springs, All-Star Movies, Pop Century

And miles to go before I sleep:
Boardwalk Inn, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Yacht Club, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Art of Animation

10 down, 8 to go!
Pumbaa7287 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #63
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa7287 View Post
Greedy question:

If we are planning on going on two different days during our trip, (July 4th, and 7th) and they are both within the time allotment of my birthday, can I sign up for two passes?

Also, my lady's birthday is the 9th. Am I correct in that the tickets can only be used after her birthday? Maybe if we make puppy dog eyes at the gate attendants?

Either way, this was exciting news to get, knowing at least one of our days will be free! (For me, at least!)
1 - It says in the t&c's 1 per person and according to other sources the system checks the information (dob/name/birth place) already entered

2 - Tickets run for 7 days from the birthday and they are checking id at the gate against the ticket so she won't get in if it's not in the time frame.

If you want cheap(er) tickets look at either the Francilien ones that the Fnac has or find someone with a AP who is going in the parks on your dates and can get you the "friends" tickets at 20€ each

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #64
Pumbaa7287
I am the great Stone Dragon!
You may ask why someone would want to inflict that kind of pain on themselves

Quote:
1 - It says in the t&c's 1 per person and according to other sources the system checks the information (dob/name/birth place) already entered

2 - Tickets run for 7 days from the birthday and they are checking id at the gate against the ticket so she won't get in if it's not in the time frame.

If you want cheap(er) tickets look at either the Francilien ones that the Fnac has or find someone with a AP who is going in the parks on your dates and can get you the "friends" tickets at 20€ each
Thank you Carrie, I was confused because someone else posted in this thread that they got something like 10 free passes? Was that a different promotion?

Kungaloosh!

Oh the places you'll go:
Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Old Key West, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Resort, Saratoga Springs, All-Star Movies, Pop Century

And miles to go before I sleep:
Boardwalk Inn, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Yacht Club, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Art of Animation

10 down, 8 to go!
Pumbaa7287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #65
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Thank you Carrie, I was confused because someone else posted in this thread that they got something like 10 free passes? Was that a different promotion?
No same thing - I think when it started there were several glitches and it wouldn't validate (lots of code erreurs etc).
Then you would receive several all in one go.

That's why I was wondering if they all had the same serial/bar code number or not to see what they had been sent out.

Nothing stops you applying for more than one but if they block it you'd have to queue and buy a full price ticket when trying to use it on the day

Vive la différence
Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #66
giuly09
it made me feel like i was the queen
A gold halo might be shining around my name

Quote:
My fault
as Carrie said there were problems at first trying to register for the ticket so i tried it so many times and eventually got 10 tickets

I am just interested in the restaurant discount so that's why i was wondering if it could be possible to use more than one of them... sorry if i have confused you...
Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 AM   #67
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Last few days to sign up - ends 30/9

Free birthday ticket

http://www.gratuitpourvotreanniversaire.fr/

http://translate.google.com/translat....fr%2F&act=url
We offer a free ticket to Disneyland ® Paris! On the occasion of our 20th anniversary, we booked a big surprise! Sign up now on this site to receive your free ticket for two Disney ® Parks.
This ticket is valid within one week after your birthday *.

Registration until September 30, 2012 inclusive.
* Electronic Ticket 1 day / 2 parks valid for a visit on your birthday or one of the following 6 days. Last visit is possible, Oct. 6, 2013. Offer valid for one per person. Information and conditions under "conditions and procedure for registration of the offer."

Vive la différence
Old 09-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #68
poppie123
Time for the dreaded hair dye me thinks
Crisps is mine, i just love them

Thanks for this, looking at maybe going on my own for a day trip or maybe one night at the end of October (my birthday) so this would be really useful.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #69
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Thankyou so much for highlighting this again, I hadn't even looked at it before but have just applied for tickets for me and Liam, both of our birthdays fall around/during our next trip so might consider extending it an extra day to take advantage of the free tickets

Sorry but what is the restaurant discount ? planning lots of lovely meals

Found it
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #70
poppie123

Just a quick question, how long did it take to receive your email with your print out ticket?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #71
jillrobinson
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba

Ours have come through already
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #72
poppie123

Yes i got mine also, just pricing up doing 1 night maybe but it's working out quite expensive
Old 09-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #73
rachbelle
Mouseketeer

I think I did it ok! Switched from English to French midway but think I filled it in right! :-)
Thanks for the heads up! May get a visit to Disneyland next year after all! :-)
rachbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #74
rachbelle
Mouseketeer

Email came this morning! Yay!
Am I right in thinking the AP offer is only available when you use your free ticket? (my French is not good!)
rachbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #75
jillrobinson
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba

Quote:
Needing to pick your brains once more, as I was lucky enough to be able to claim birthday tickets for me and Liam valid during our March stay, I just need to get 2 extra tickets for Jamie & Rob, they don't necessarily need to be hopper tickets, just cheapest available, I've never heard of "friends" tickets how does that work ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: