Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Location: Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun

School Of Disney RP Part 2

Yay, 2nd thread!

List Of Characters
~Miss Adalaide Karmichael (Miss AK) - teacher
~Marciline Oceana (Marci) - student
~Catherine - student
~Jabeeko - student
~Avalon (Ava) Alori - student
~Mary Jane - student
~Melinda Rootle - teacher
~Rina Cymberline - teacher
~Brynn - student
~Adrien Admon - student
~Adriana (Dree) - student
~Mrs. Treble - teacher
~Jaqui - student
~Delphin - student
~Victoria - student
~Ella - student (IndigoFaith)
~William Rider - student
~Jason - student
~Nat - student
~Mr. William "Will" Hawkins - teacher
~Rosaline - student
~Charlotte (Char) - student
~Ella - student (1elle2)
~Imogen Stone - student
~Miss Wallace - teacher
~Art - student
~Brendan - student
~Scarlet - student
~Saphire - student
~Veronika von Schweetz (Mrs. von Schweetz) - teacher
~Carolina - student
~Erika Leer - student
~Henriette (Henri) O'Malley - student
~Ms. Mariah Odie - teacher
~Licorica von Schweetz - student
~Amanda Saige - teacher
~Melody - student
~Agnes Oceana - student
~Diana Por - student
~Charles Turner - student
~Marian Turner - student
~Tadita Smith - student
~Cynthia LaBouff - student
~Angelina Northwest - student
~Alexa Pines (Alex) - student
~Roselyn Sparrow (Rosie) - student
~Drew - student
~Anna Pennington - student
~Jeremy Moore - student
~Suzane - student
~Hannah Corduroy - student
~Lexi - student
~Li Fen - student
~Rose White - student
~Matthew (Matt) - student

Class Schedule

A Day
~Miss Karmichael - Disney History (Also cheerleading coach and leader of clubs)
~Mrs. Rootle - Geometry (Also volleyball coach)
~Ms. Cymberline - Art (Also track coach)
~Lunch
~Mrs. Treble - Music (Also the conductor of choir, orchestra, and band)
~Mr. Hawkins - Science (Also football coach)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

B Day
~Miss Wallace - Government w/ Disney Style (Also baseball/softball coach)
~Study Hall (supervised by Miss Wallace, held in the library)
~Mrs. von Schweetz - PE (also soccer coach)
~Lunch
~Ms. Odie - Magic (also basketball coach)
~Ms. Saige - Languages (also director of the musical)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

Study Hall Table Assignments
1.Marci, Jaqui, Jason, and Nat
2.Will, MJ, Henriette, and Celine
3.Ava, Erika, Adrian, and Alli
4.Rosaline, Saphire, Brendon, and Adriana
5.Scarlet, Ella, Ella, and Victoria
6.Art, Char, Imogen, and Delphin
7.Cathrine

Gym Class Teams (in case anyone forgets)
~None yet

Click Here For First Thread

And..... CONTINUE!

OOC: Villainess, since your teacher is the head of Study Hall, you're going to have to redo the table assignments because there's new students.

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Delphin: she helped Art up and had her arm around him in case he felt dizzy.

Doodle98 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
Cinderella8
~Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly~

Location: Sitting with Axel, Roxas and Xion on the roof eating sea-salt ice cream and laughing about stupid stuff :)

Hannah: She gave a half-hearted smile. "Great," she told Matt.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & a sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer & an Overload!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" "I-I thought I did." -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Harry, Ron & Hermione "Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
Silvermist20

Location: Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
Hannah: She gave a half-hearted smile. "Great," she told Matt.
Matt: "So hey, what were you guys up to?"

Alex: "We were just walking around."

Matt: "Cool, could I join you guys?"

Alex: "Um..."

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
Cinderella8

Location: Sitting with Axel, Roxas and Xion on the roof eating sea-salt ice cream and laughing about stupid stuff :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermist20 View Post
Matt: "So hey, what were you guys up to?"

Alex: "We were just walking around."

Matt: "Cool, could I join you guys?"

Alex: "Um..."
Hannah: Not wanting to be mean, she said "Ermm... I guess for a bit.."
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & a sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer & an Overload!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" "I-I thought I did." -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Harry, Ron & Hermione "Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Old 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #6
Silvermist20

Quote:
Hannah: Not wanting to be mean, she said "Ermm... I guess for a bit.."
Matt: "Cool." He walked with them.

Alex: "Hey Matt, did you know that it's character night tomorrow? That means Robbie's coming tomorrow night."

Matt: "Cool. Does that mean that Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy will be here to?"

Alex: "Yup. Can't wait to see them again!"

Old 09-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #7
Cinderella8

Quote:
Matt: "Cool." He walked with them.

Alex: "Hey Matt, did you know that it's character night tomorrow? That means Robbie's coming tomorrow night."

Matt: "Cool. Does that mean that Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy will be here to?"

Alex: "Yup. Can't wait to see them again!"
Hannah: She laughed. "The whole gang. I bet something or another goes down."
Old 09-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
Silvermist20

Quote:
Hannah: She laughed. "The whole gang. I bet something or another goes down."
Alex: "Yeah. I'm just afraid that at tomorrow night something might happen between Mabel and Pacifica."

Matt: "Wait, some girl here's related to Pacifica?"

Alex: "Yeah, Angelina."

Matt: "Oh."

Old 09-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #9
Cinderella8

Quote:
Alex: "Yeah. I'm just afraid that at tomorrow night something might happen between Mabel and Pacifica."

Matt: "Wait, some girl here's related to Pacifica?"

Alex: "Yeah, Angelina."

Matt: "Oh."
Hannah: "Yeah." She turned to Alex. "Speaking of Angelina, any idea where she is?"
Old 09-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #10
Silvermist20

Quote:
Hannah: "Yeah." She turned to Alex. "Speaking of Angelina, any idea where she is?"
Alex: "I don't know, and I don't really care. But I think she said that she was checking out the school."

Meanwhile....

Marci: She got in a racecar. "Ready to lose?"

Old 09-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #11
1elle2
"And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve's."-Clara Oswald

Anna: It felt weird to be living with two people she hardly knew, but their older siblings knew each other well and wanted them together. Anna had always been suspicious, especially since she had never seen her own movie...

Melody: She went to her room and started arranging her stuff so it would look like her old room.

Drew: He got to the house and slipped a note under M's door as he went to his room.

Melody: She read the note saying where to meet Drew for their next BEAR meeting.
I am an ISO!SHIELD AgentFuture Avenger/Fantastic 4 memberH2O Mermaid I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!I'm a Slytherin-basically, run before I jinx youCindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"He saves worlds, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures and runs a lot. Seriously, there's an outrageous amount of running involved."~"Time to run again? Love the running, yeah?"-Jenny and Donna
"The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time. You wouldn't know that because I didn't when I created you. I'm sorry Clu."-Kevin Flynn, Tron Legacy
"Four words, Sue. Four words that will change our lives forever..." "The cloud is accelerating!"-Victor and Reed Richards~~ "Now, dying - that's bad, right?"-Johnny Storm~~ "This is a maintenance closet. This is the most cliche hiding place you could've chosen." -Spiderman
"He had help." "Oh, obviously, Without you I doubt Percy could find his way out of a paper bag." "True."- Annabeth and Reyna
"I-I had the weirdest dream about popcorn!"-Nico di Angelo~~ I never thought I 'd say this, but: call of the doom squad, or the fish gets it!"- Forge Ferrus
"Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise. Demons run but count the cost; the battle's won but the child is lost."- River Song, A Good Man Goes to War
"Right then-I have questions, but #1 is this:what in the name of sanity have you got on your head?""It's a fez, I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."[grabs fez and shoots it]-River Song
1elle2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
Cinderella8

Quote:
Alex: "I don't know, and I don't really care. But I think she said that she was checking out the school."

Meanwhile....

Marci: She got in a racecar. "Ready to lose?"
Hannah: "Alright."

Adrien: He grinned. "I'll let you think you'll win," he teased.

OOC Who should win?
Old 09-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
Silvermist20

Quote:
Hannah: "Alright."

Adrien: He grinned. "I'll let you think you'll win," he teased.

OOC Who should win?
OOC: It would be funny if they tied, but I don't really care.

Marci: The cast member said she could go and she drove off.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
Cinderella8

Quote:
OOC: It would be funny if they tied, but I don't really care.

Marci: The cast member said she could go and she drove off.
OOC Okay (: they can tie.

Adrien: He drove off after getting the okay from the CM.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #15
Silvermist20

Quote:
OOC Okay (: they can tie.

Adrien: He drove off after getting the okay from the CM.
Marci: "You will lose!" she yelled loud enough so he could hear.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: