Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #451
pemberly
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by syk731 View Post
Budget:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5360318-Get-...9#post54056020

Get a Full Size car for $89/week airports or $109/week off airport from Budget!
Get a Full Size car for $89/week at airports or $109/week at off airport locations. Use Budget BCD U030073 and Budget Coupon MUWZ003 for $20 off weekly. Must book by 10/25 for pickup by 10/31.

Blackouts apply including New York Metro, Martha's Vineyard, and Salt Lake City. Five day minimum rental with 14 day maximum.

Coupon requires Saturday night keep and is applied at drop off. It may not be applied at all locations.

Costco members can save an additional $10 with coupon MUGZ029.

Found at http://www.carrentalsavers.com/budget.html

Thanks for posting this - I was able to use it but the rate was $109 at MCO instead of $89. I must have missed the window. Here's what it says now:

New! Budget Coupon - Get a Full Size Car for $129 per week in neighborhoods and $109/week at airports!
Use Budget BCD U030073. Valid for rental pickup by 10/31/12. Several blackouts apply, not valid in New York Metro, Martha's Vineyard, and Salt Lake City. Five day minimum rental with 14 day maximum. Must book by 10/25.
It helped me anyway so thanks!!
pemberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #452
syk731
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
Thanks for posting this - I was able to use it but the rate was $109 at MCO instead of $89. I must have missed the window. Here's what it says now:

New! Budget Coupon - Get a Full Size Car for $129 per week in neighborhoods and $109/week at airports!
Use Budget BCD U030073. Valid for rental pickup by 10/31/12. Several blackouts apply, not valid in New York Metro, Martha's Vineyard, and Salt Lake City. Five day minimum rental with 14 day maximum. Must book by 10/25.
It helped me anyway so thanks!!
I think the slickdeals post accounts for the $20 coupon which is supposedly applied not when you book but when you return the car. The coupon did 't show up when I booked.
syk731 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #453
sympatico
DIS Veteran

Picked up our rental from Alamo this afternoon on the A side. I had a minivan reserved for a total of $588. for 18 days tax in. We also had a standard car reserved for 2 weeks for total of $288. When we got to garage to pick them up all I could see was minivans in all the the car class aisles, there wasn't a car to be seen. We ended up with 2 Toyota Sienna's (8 seats).
Lindfields: twice, Lake Davenport, Venice hotel,Oak Plantation, St. Pete's Beach Hilton, Wyndham Cypress Palms, Pink Shell Fort Myers Beach, Liki Tiki Village, Grand Reserve, Rotonda Lakes near Port Charlotte,Windsor Hills: 6 times, Indian Creek (twice), Emerald Island (4 times), Reunion Resort (twice) Sunset Lakes, Crestwynd Bay, Briarwood in Naples
sympatico is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: