Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

New Online Game Coming: Animal Kingdom Explorers

Quote:
Have you heard? Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers is coming soon and it’s the first social game inspired by our very own Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Yes, it includes “The Tree of Life,” and during game play, you’ll have a chance to create and nurture your own wildlife nature preserve around it – with exotic animals.

When it launches on Facebook, players will also be able to search for hidden objects in some spectacular natural settings, from the Rocky Mountains to the Amazon rainforest to the Australian outback. We can’t wait to experience it. Take a first look at the new trailer for Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers and let’s us know what you think.

--- Disney Parks Blog
What do you guys think? It reminds me of a lot of other games on FB, but seems pretty cool.

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
eeyorethegreat
DIS Veteran

Well I kind of have a personal "rule" of n ot playing games on FB. Not that I have a problem with those that do. If it was not on FB I would be more apt to check it out. We'll see maybe I'll break my "rule" if my curiousity gets the best of me.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
dgthree
DIS Veteran

I am currently playing two of the Playdom games on FB (Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries), and got an email about this one the other day. I'm definitely intrigued, and will most likely check it out.

And... a shameless plug - I'm always looking for neighbors in Gardens & Blackwood. If anyone wants to friend me & become a neighbor, I'd say yes. My FB id is dgthree or Jenn Dorion. Just let me know that you found me on the DisBoards. Thanks! =)

FWIW, I don't play any of the Zynga games on FB, although I do play Words, Scramble & DrawSomething on the iPod...
dgthree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
WaltD4Me
PS...I tried asking for water cups once
I am actually a princess

I love Hidden object games and this one looks very cool. I will give it a try when it comes out.
Lisa 1980 Poly, 92' Grand Floridian, Oct 98 Teddy & Doll Convention, Dec 2004 POFQ, May 05 40th Birthday!, May 06 OKW 41st Birthday! May 07 OKW 42nd Birthday! Feb 08 Pirate & Princess Party! Oct. 08 at OKW! 1st Solo Trip May 09! / November 2010 at OKW, 2013 at WDW and Crusing on the Dream
WaltD4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
impression13
Earning My Ears

With its inspiration taken from the Animal Kingdom Park in Florida, Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers turns out to be a new hidden object social game by Playdom behind Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries.
impression13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:57 AM   #6
Wimpy
Mouseketeer

I wonder how much in game buying they are going to add. They advertise a game as free, but then try to make you buy stuff inside the game. Hope they don't have too much of that.

==========================================

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne
Wimpy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal kingdom explorers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: