Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #841
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewilmingtonwalls

Aww - thanks! I think I have come up with a back-up plan, but if I can't make it work you might all end up with magnets! :-)
Now is the time to get creative, sorry you are having to rethink this. There are some excellent ideas on the boards.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #842
paloshfamily
Earning My Ears

Hi Rebecca,
We are in FE1 and FE2 and we'd be happy to help fill out FE3 too! I wasn't sure if I would have enough supplies, but I worked on them yesterday and I have more than enough. I know it's late and your list has already gone out, so if the families in FE3 don't get a chance to FE our family, it's not a problem.
I'll pm you!
Elizabeth
paloshfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #843
paloshfamily
Earning My Ears

:-)

I think we all need a little cruise time - I know we are sure looking forward to being on that ship in just a few days!
I worked on our FE gifts yesterday, still have a ways to go on them, but at least they are started! ~whew~
Can't wait!
-Elizabeth
paloshfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #844
Aggienavywife
Earning My Ears

Getting very excited!!

I have been absent from the board, February has turned out to be a very busy month with dance competitions and my teaching... I just wanted to say how very excited I am getting!!!
Everyone needs to send some good thoughts our way.. my little one had a note sent home that there was a child at his school with Chicken pox last Friday... the incubation is 2 weeks.. My son has been vaccinated but this child had too so please send healthy thoughts down here to Texas!!! Of course we didn't buy trip insurance so now we are looking at third party any recommendations?? Can't wait to see you all soon!

Sailing on our first DCL voyage March 1st!
Aggienavywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #845
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggienavywife
I have been absent from the board, February has turned out to be a very busy month with dance competitions and my teaching... I just wanted to say how very excited I am getting!!!
Everyone needs to send some good thoughts our way.. my little one had a note sent home that there was a child at his school with Chicken pox last Friday... the incubation is 2 weeks.. My son has been vaccinated but this child had too so please send healthy thoughts down here to Texas!!! Of course we didn't buy trip insurance so now we are looking at third party any recommendations?? Can't wait to see you all soon!
Oh, yikes!! Sending healthy, anti-Chicken Pox thoughts your way. We all need a cruise - stat! We're almost on a single-digit countdown. I say...

KEEP CALM AND CRUISE ON

:-)
Old 02-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #846
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

looking for really good Mexican food in Houston has anybody ever heard of Sylvia's Mexican restaurant I heard its really good or have any suggestions would be great or any type of food thank
yaknyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #847
laenie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti View Post
looking for really good Mexican food in Houston has anybody ever heard of Sylvia's Mexican restaurant I heard its really good or have any suggestions would be great or any type of food thank
What area of Houston are you looking at? There is quite a bit of good mexican food around here.....
Elaine
laenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #848
queenofeverything
Mouseketeer

Quote:
There are mexican food restaurants on every corner in Houston and it is hard to find a bad one! Sylvias is very good, famous for their enchiladas. What part of town are you staying in? Lots of great places
queenofeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #849
pikcdust
Earning My Ears

So excited countdown checklist begun!! So this is my first time doing fe gifts how do we connect and know how many to make?
pikcdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #850
Jdjamesmom
Earning My Ears

Fe

First timer here!
I finally (somewhat) figured what FE is. Is the 3rd group closed?
Jdjamesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #851
pikcdust
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcdust
So excited countdown checklist begun!! So this is my first time doing fe gifts how do we connect and know how many to make?
Oh no am I suppose to sign up to do the fe things have I missed the deadline!!! I've been working like crazy on them!
pikcdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #852
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

we are staying downtown last time I was there we went to 1 Mexican restaurant think it was called mama Lupe tortillas
yaknyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #853
laenie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
we are staying downtown last time I was there we went to 1 Mexican restaurant think it was called mama Lupe tortillas
If it was Lupe Tortillas, they are known for their flour tortillas and margaritas. Which area of downtown are you in?? Will you have a car?

This link might help you: https://www.google.com/search?q=best...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Elaine
Old 02-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #854
laenie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcdust View Post
Oh no am I suppose to sign up to do the fe things have I missed the deadline!!! I've been working like crazy on them!
beccafish3kids is the one who is in charge of FE3, you might want to PM her here or over on the FB page, I'm not sure if she's closed down FE3 or not.
Elaine
Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #855
Jdjamesmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by laenie View Post
beccafish3kids is the one who is in charge of FE3, you might want to PM her here or over on the FB page, I'm not sure if she's closed down FE3 or not.
Elaine
Im new to DIS and I can't pm her re FE3....
Jdjamesmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: