Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #796
beccafish3kids
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcreer View Post
We are interested in the last minute FE group! I can't believe how soon the cruise is coming!
We'd love to add your family to FE3! Since you don't have 10 posts yet you aren't able to Private Message me with your information on this board. If you're on this cruise's Facebook page, I'm Rebecca Fisher; you can send it that way. And if you're not on that page, just request to be added; it's a pretty quick process (thank you Alexis!). Then we'll get your info.
beccafish3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #797
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

okay just for fun what is everybody's favorite restaurant inside Disney property now I know it's hard just to pick just 1 but let's give it a try my youngest daughter likes the restaurant inside Epcot theme park the Canadian steakhouse my oldest daughter likes Kona cafe inside Disney Polynesian hotel and my wife's favorite restaurant is yakin Yeti inside animal kingdoms theme park my favorite is Ohio's also inside Disney's Polynesian hotel but like I said before it's hard to pick just 1 so I'm going to pic 2 lol Liberty Tree Tavern inside Magic Kingdom does our our families favorites there's a lot more out there goes our topics
yaknyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #798
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

Lol I meant to say Ohana's
Old 02-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #799
virgilatmit
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti View Post
okay just for fun what is everybody's favorite restaurant inside Disney property now I know it's hard just to pick just 1 but let's give it a try my youngest daughter likes the restaurant inside Epcot theme park the Canadian steakhouse my oldest daughter likes Kona cafe inside Disney Polynesian hotel and my wife's favorite restaurant is yakin Yeti inside animal kingdoms theme park my favorite is Ohio's also inside Disney's Polynesian hotel but like I said before it's hard to pick just 1 so I'm going to pic 2 lol Liberty Tree Tavern inside Magic Kingdom does our our families favorites there's a lot more out there goes our topics
We've only been to WDW for one week (this past summer), so we really can't speak from experience. With little kids (3 and 5), we focused on character dining. At the Magic Kingdom, we enjoyed breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends at the Crystal Palace, as well as late lunch with the princesses at Akershus in Epcot.

Since we're trying to go to two parks in one day on our cruise, I don't think we'll do any reserved dining.
virgilatmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #800
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

Crystal Palace character dining I have never Ben but I hear great reviews about it we was the New Fantasyland this past October for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party they had a sneak peek for the New Fantasyland they Gaston Tavern they had a delicious pork shank leg it's the same size is the big turkey legs we are in for a treat it really is nice out there
Old 02-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #801
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti
The best dinner I have ever had on Disney property was at Citrico's at the Grand Floridian. Hollywood Brown Derby is pretty good, too, but I think their service kind of stinks. If I had to pick only one place to eat, it would be the Aloha Isle stand in MK...Dole Whip - YUM!

My DH & DD don't really care where they eat, except: they hate counter service because ordering with a line of people waiting behind them "makes us nervous" and they don't like buffets because "there are GERMS on the serving spoon handles" (valid point; I kind of agree).
Old 02-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #802
catislander
Mouseketeer

West coast option

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti View Post
Since you didn't say which Disney property and since my family's first experience with WDW will be March 5, I have to say Napa Rose. Then again, there are plenty of people out there who will attest that Napa Rose is Disney's best restaurant no matter what.
We've done Disneyland A LOT, so are doing AK and Epcot on our WDW day. We have reservations for dinner at Teppan Edo since my daughter and I love that style of dining. My DH is going to Kennedy Space Center. For those WDW veterans out there, what should we not miss at AK and Epcot? I assume Soarin' is the same as the one in DCA, so we were going to skip that ride.
catislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #803
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catislander
Since you didn't say which Disney property and since my family's first experience with WDW will be March 5, I have to say Napa Rose. Then again, there are plenty of people out there who will attest that Napa Rose is Disney's best restaurant no matter what.
We've done Disneyland A LOT, so are doing AK and Epcot on our WDW day. We have reservations for dinner at Teppan Edo since my daughter and I love that style of dining. My DH is going to Kennedy Space Center. For those WDW veterans out there, what should we not miss at AK and Epcot? I assume Soarin' is the same as the one in DCA, so we were going to skip that ride.
Don't miss "Finding Nemo: The Musical" at AK! So cute.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #804
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

I'm sure you going to enjoy teppan edo we were lucky enough to have a reservation for the New Fantasyland be our guest restaurant for dinner
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #805
DANMC
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by catislander View Post
Take a left at Epcot and get your fastpass for Test Track then go to Mission Space and take the orange training, return to The New Test Track at your fastpass time it is alot fun with very little walking and while your on the left side check out Ellen's Energy. when your leaving Epcot check out the line for the Big Golf ball and if it's short the ride is worth it. Epcot has it's own Monorail to MK and saves alot time. Don't miss the boat!

Last edited by DANMC; 02-13-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: SP
DANMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #806
laenie
Mouseketeer

My favorite resturant

We had dinner with Todd English at his Blue Zoo restaurant a few years back during the Wine and Food festival. It was a prix fixed with wine pairing and it was amazing!!
Elaine
laenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #807
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilatmit

We've only been to WDW for one week (this past summer), so we really can't speak from experience. With little kids (3 and 5), we focused on character dining. At the Magic Kingdom, we enjoyed breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends at the Crystal Palace, as well as late lunch with the princesses at Akershus in Epcot.

Since we're trying to go to two parks in one day on our cruise, I don't think we'll do any reserved dining.
We are doing the Disney Jr Breakfast at HS.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #808
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

I like many restaurants at WDW, but if I had to choose one it would be O Hana. The atmosphere is what I like breakfast or dinners it's always a good meal.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #809
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

what about the famous bread pudding at Ohana's isn't that the best
Old 02-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #810
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Laundry question.

Veterans I have only used the ships laundry services a few times, we always have shirts freshly pressed for dinners. I was wondering if anyone had a list of costs to wash and dry. I did it once on my last cruise but don't remember the cost.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: