Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #766
WhiskMama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccafish3kids View Post
Yes, yes, it's late in the game but better late than never! Want to jump in on the final Fish Extender exchange group? Let me know by Valentine's Day via PM or through the FB group. No idea what a FE is because you're just now finding this DISboard? Read this primer: thought so!
Becca,

We're in! I replied in the FB group but can't message you cause we're not FB friends or sumthin. And I can't pm here due to lack of posts. Eugh enough restrictions already, please just add us to the FE group! - Jenn Allen
WhiskMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #767
beccafish3kids
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskMama View Post
Becca,

We're in! I replied in the FB group but can't message you cause we're not FB friends or sumthin. And I can't pm here due to lack of posts. Eugh enough restrictions already, please just add us to the FE group! - Jenn Allen
Hey Jenn, just shoot four more posts onto the board and you'll be able to PM. I was the obnoxious SPAM poster earlier (to get to my 10 posts) so I won't yell at you! I do need specific information for your family -- I put that onto the Facebook page just a short time ago. We'll get FE3 rolling yet! Our kids will love it.
beccafish3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #768
WhiskMama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccafish3kids View Post
Hey Jenn, just shoot four more posts onto the board and you'll be able to PM. I was the obnoxious SPAM poster earlier (to get to my 10 posts) so I won't yell at you! I do need specific information for your family -- I put that onto the Facebook page just a short time ago. We'll get FE3 rolling yet! Our kids will love it.
Well, here's another post then to get to my quota:

Jenn - 40 something (shh)
Matthew - 40 something (shh but less loudly, he cares less)
Kegan - 8 turning 20
Brenna - 3. Just 3

Jenn
WhiskMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:29 AM   #769
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Shopping

Finally finished shopping. Last items included shoes at granddaughter. Needed dressy shoes and pirate boots. Only thing left is part of FE gifts that are not available locally. Picking up on the way to Galveston on the 28th. Now I am too excited to sleep. Wonder if I can survive 19 days with no sleep?
Old 02-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #770
Tiggs14
DIS Veteran

If it's not too late please add us to the list, Donna and Paul. If none drinker is an option I'll do that. Paul will take the drink option. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewilmingtonwalls View Post
It looks we have met our minimum and our party is a go! I will have some specific details from our event planner tomorrow about the drink menu in Sessions and whether we can add new attendees once onboard. One important piece of information to note: Once you are confirmed for the event, your onboard account will be charged whether or not you actually attend. As they are providing bar staff to a closed area for our event, I think this is reasonable. If there is any chance you would want to cancel at the last minute, please let me know before I submit the list to DCL. Thanks!

Here is our "YES" list:

Alexis & Tim
Elaine & Jim
Sherri & Ken
Josh & *Crystal
Vicki & Bill
Mike & Sonia
John & Michelle
Melinda & Christopher (guests/in place of Danny & Alexis)
Sonny & Jennifer
Rebecca
Lisa & Troy
Dianne & Mark Puckett
Brandon & Jennifer
Denise & Chad
Melissa & Ivan
Jeff & Christa Daily
Laura Petersson
Angie & Bernie
Jenn & *Matthew

* Non-drinker

These are our MAYBES (who I hope will become YESSES):

Angela & Steve
Angela & Scott
Elizabeth & Steve
E. Scott (Sorry, I keep meaning to ask you what name you go by! Also, if you attend, will your CM friend be joining you?)

Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I added anyone who is not attending. Looking forward to this fun gathering!

September 3rd - 13th, 2009 ~ Pop Century / August 18th - September 1st, 2010 ~ Pop Century / August 9th - 23rd, 2011 ~ Pop Century / April 17th - April 25th, 2012 ~ All Star Sports /
March 1st - March 9th, 2013 ~ Disney Magic / November 14 - 21st, 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside
Tiggs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #771
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggs14
If it's not too late please add us to the list, Donna and Paul. If none drinker is an option I'll do that. Paul will take the drink option. Thanks!
Done! I'll keep you posted on the non-drinker option as soon as I hear back from DCL, but I have added you both to the list. Glad you'll be joining us!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #772
Tangled22
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Done! I'll keep you posted on the non-drinker option as soon as I hear back from DCL, but I have added you both to the list. Glad you'll be joining us!
If there is a non-drinker option, my hubby and I may want to join!
Tangled22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #773
mareed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just wanted to be sure you've got us! Michelle & Judy. I'll put details on FB group.
DCL Magic: Nov 12, Mar 13 - Wonder: Sept/Nov 13, Feb 14 B2B
RC Cruise: Jun 14

mareed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #774
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled22

If there is a non-drinker option, my hubby and I may want to join!
As of this afternoon, we are at our maximum capacity of 49 attendees. I have started a wait list, though, and I also plan to ask DCL about a larger group. I'll keep everyone posted about that and the non-drinking option! :-)
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #775
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareed

Just wanted to be sure you've got us! Michelle & Judy. I'll put details on FB group.
Yes, you are definitely on the list, and I specifically asked our event planner about a selection of "frou frou" drinks. I'll keep you posted! :-)
Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #776
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

what is everybody going to do in Key West Florida I know I want to try that key lime pie I've been here about what is everybody else going to be doing
yaknyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #777
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti
what is everybody going to do in Key West Florida I know I want to try that key lime pie I've been here about what is everybody else going to be doing
We are just walking around. Going to Southern Most Point and the Butterfly Conservatory, only myself and granddaughter going in. My DH isen't interested and I don't think it will hold a 4 yr olds interest for long. We are going to find some conch fritters for an early lunch. Maybe at sloppy joes.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #778
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

sounds like fun
Old 02-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #779
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknyeti
We are having breakfast at Croissants de France and then headed to the Kino shop for some hand-made sandals. We probably won't have time for much else! I was planning to take Lilia for her first visit to the Key West Toy Factory, but they went out of business. :-(

Last edited by threewilmingtonwalls; 02-11-2013 at 09:29 PM.
threewilmingtonwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #780
yaknyeti
Earning My Ears

sandals shop in that sounds like something my wife might be interested in what kind of food does the restaurant have sorry to hear about the Toy Story going out of business I would like to do that myself

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: