Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
kwitcherkicken99
Sleep keeps me pretty. CAFFEINE keeps me NICE!
This vicarious living is wonderful!
I'll take getting my feet up all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
OMG, so the guy was being such a pain that they removed him from the plane? One, amazing someone could be sooo loud and abnoxious that they would need to be removed. I guess there is always that ONE person though, isnt there. And Two, I didn't know they actually did that. I thought it only happened in the movies.

glad you finally landed safe and sound... can't wait to see the room.
He was supposedly an MMA fighter who needed to get to Florida for a televised fight.

Once they announced we were grounded he called his sister and moaned and complained and screamed into the phone about how terrible Indiana was and he hated the place and never wanted to see the *&%! place again, etc. Then tried to sugar coat the gate attendants. When he didn't get his way he yelled some more.

At one point, he walked away from our terminal and left his bag alone for over 25 minutes so the gate attendants called security on him for that (he went to the bar... at 8a...) then came back and complained to them that it wasn't cool them sending the cops after him.

He eventually took his bag and disappeared again then came back close to boarding and must've thrown a fit. By then, the girls at the counter had had more than enough of his shenanigans.

Way too many red flags.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 AM   #62
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitcherkicken99 View Post
He was supposedly an MMA fighter who needed to get to Florida for a televised fight.

Once they announced we were grounded he called his sister and moaned and complained and screamed into the phone about how terrible Indiana was and he hated the place and never wanted to see the *&%! place again, etc. Then tried to sugar coat the gate attendants. When he didn't get his way he yelled some more.

At one point, he walked away from our terminal and left his bag alone for over 25 minutes so the gate attendants called security on him for that (he went to the bar... at 8a...) then came back and complained to them that it wasn't cool them sending the cops after him.

He eventually took his bag and disappeared again then came back close to boarding and must've thrown a fit. By then, the girls at the counter had had more than enough of his shenanigans.

Way too many red flags.
I would say too many red flags!!! Or too much of... something to make him a bit to aggressive. Either way... glad he wasn't on your flight!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #63
shocky5
DIS Veteran

I'm here! I need to go get kids out of bed to get ready for school! But I'll be back to catch up!

The Last of the OCD Type A Planners to get her TR started - December 2011 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post43707322

Feb'15*PHM*AKL*May'14*AOA Vacation*Dec'11*Poly Xmas*May'09*Poly Vacation*June'07*Poly Vacation*Feb'89*MK-EP*offsite*June'88*Disneyland*offsite*February'88* EP*offsite
Old 03-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #64
kwitcherkicken99

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Or too much of...
Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #65
kwitcherkicken99

POST 7: Day from Hades gets hotter

I ran downstairs and prayed that I’d easily find our baggage claim area. Finally found it after two trips up and two trips downstairs and waited not-so-patiently for my luggage. I opted to get my own bags as I had to pack some things in my suitcase for decoration instead of mailing it ahead – I wasn’t willing to ship 3 boxes!

I had to make a pit stop at the check in counter for ME since E still had my vouchers (we both spaced on her sending them to me from SD until it was too late). After a brief wait, I was off to the ME queue.

I missed the bus that was there for my line by two families but my wait for the next bus was pretty short.

I boarded the bus at 12:15p and waited. And waited… and waited… and waited…

I watched buses on either side of us come and go and come and go again.

Almost 25 minutes (and several panicked text messages to E) ticked by before our driver closed the under carriage, boarded the bus, and backed out of our spot. They were waiting for one family.

We were FINALLY on our way to the Happiest Property on Earth at 12:45p. Lunch was in 15 minutes…

Last edited by kwitcherkicken99; 03-31-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #66
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
I ran downstairs and prayed that I’d easily find our baggage claim area. Finally found it after two trips up and two trips downstairs and waited not-so-patiently for my luggage. I opted to get my own bags as I had to pack some things in my suitcase for decoration instead of mailing it ahead – I wasn’t willing to ship 3 boxes!

I had to make a pit stop at the check in counter for ME since E still had my vouchers (we both spaced on her sending them to me from SD until it was too late). After a brief wait, I was off to the ME queue.

I missed the bus that was there for my line by two families but my wait for the next bus was pretty short.

I boarded the bus at 12:15p and waited. And waited… and waited… and waited…

I watched buses on either side of us come and go and come and go again.

Almost 25 minutes (and several panicked text messages to E) ticked by before our driver closed the under carriage, boarded the bus, and backed out of our spot. They were waiting for one family.

We were FINALLY on our way to the Happiest Property on Earth at 12:45p. Lunch was in 15 minutes…
hmmm.... r u sure about that. I pretty sure we were supposed to have been seated by this point and the hostess just told me to tell them when you arrived since I sorta mentioned you were still at the airport
Old 03-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #67
kwitcherkicken99

I can't help if my mental television is fuzzy.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #68
kwitcherkicken99

I'm going to cry.

On St. Patrick's Day my brand new 40th anniversary mug fell off the counter and the handle snapped off.

I posted on Touring Plans chat about being bummed out about it being that you can't get the mugs anymore.

I go to check the chat today and pulled up old chats because I hadn't been on there in a couple days and low and behold, someone - a complete stranger.... FOUND MY MUG AT AKL AND BOUGHT IT FOR ME!

I am completely overwhelmed at the generosity and kindness in the Disney community.

I'm a bit in shock!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #69
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm going to cry.

On St. Patrick's Day my brand new 40th anniversary mug fell off the counter and the handle snapped off.

I posted on Touring Plans chat about being bummed out about it being that you can't get the mugs anymore.

I go to check the chat today and pulled up old chats because I hadn't been on there in a couple days and low and behold, someone - a complete stranger.... FOUND MY MUG AT AKL AND BOUGHT IT FOR ME!

I am completely overwhelmed at the generosity and kindness in the Disney community.

I'm a bit in shock!
That is so awesome!!! I know I have been so blessed to have found the friends I have here on dis. The kindness and generosity is amazing!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #70
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
I'm going to cry.

I'm a bit in shock!
Yep I have to agree, Jenn has even proved to me how awesome peeps are. She even had a lady get us some stuff from WDW last week and shipped it to us. Talk about super nice!

As with Jenns mug surprise I can't wait to see my F&GF mug
Old 03-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #71
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:

Way too many red flags.
Lets see, you are told unattended bags are subject to search. Well what did he expect? Sorry about your mug. But it was so nice someone bought you a new one.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #72
kwitcherkicken99

usnuz... I just looked at your ticker....

It says "Gas Bound"

Part of Daisy is covering the V and E!

Old 03-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #73
kwitcherkicken99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEYaddict4evr View Post
As with Jenns mug surprise I can't wait to see my F&GF mug
KR said it should be here around Monday.

I can't wait for my package from Disney and there's nothing in it for me! It's all for you and also a my teacher. I asked her to pick up a Grumpy mug!

I'll have another package from the World in June too. I've asked my buddy to get some Mickey Crocs for the kids.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #74
LegoMom3

Me and mine are way overdue

Quote:
I can't help if my mental television is fuzzy.
I want that as a tag!!!......
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #75
kwitcherkicken99

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMom3 View Post
I want that as a tag!!!......
Hmm... that WOULD be a good one.

But I don't think I'm special enough for the TF to pay me a visit here.

Tags
adult trip, backstage magic tour, boardwalk inn, christmas, mvmcp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: