Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #1996
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

Booked my ADRs. Ohana and bread pudding to celebrate the run! BOG on Saturday before the race. I love eating at WDW.

Mother runner blogger who loves Disney & family. Working on leading My No-Guilt Life- letting go of the guilt and finding other things to hold on to.

Join me in my DietBet starting July 14!

My No-Guilt Life
Old 08-26-2012, 06:11 AM   #1997
sau418
Mouseketeer

Yay! Got Be our Guest for Race day! How did everyone else do?
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #1998
happybaker
Mouseketeer

I got Be Our Guest too for an early dinner on race day. That's the one reservation I really wanted.

Hope everyone else got what they wanted

Holly
Old 08-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #1999
Cripey
DIS Veteran

I got BoG for post-race dinner this morning too! Very happy about that. I shouldnt have a problem with the other ADR's I want for the rest of the trip so thats the only one I booked today...I'll do the rest later this week. I think BoG is gonna be full of Princesses and shiny medals on feb. 24!!!!

Old 08-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #2000
Rockislander
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabanna View Post
If you want the PHM discount, then you need to book through RunDisney.
However, it might not be the best discount. It seems totally hit or miss. I called the regular Disney line first and got their rate. Then I called RunDisney and it was more. Then I called back to RunDisney two days later and I got another quote for $180 less. All the exact same days, resorts, ect. So, you never really know.

It seemed to me that tickets were a good deal through runDisney, everything else - maybe if you are lucky.
Thanks for your help!

Next trip: 9/2014: POL/WDW
2013: WL/WDW
2013: Princess Half Marathon - WDW/POFQ
2012: BCV/WDW
2004: LBV Hotel/WDW
1997: Off-site/WDL
1996: Off-site/WDL
Old 08-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #2001
danielleyoung0
Earning My Ears

Booked my ADR's this morning. I got BOG for dinner on Sunday night!

Has anyone booked Le Cellier yet? The first CM I spoke with said that it was completely booked Friday - Tuesday. Someone else called and their CM said that all of the tables haven't been released yet - only 5 on Saturday. I called back and talked to a different CM, who said that only 2/22 has been released. AHHH!!!

I booked at the Hollywood Brown Derby in place of Le Cellier.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #2002
WsPrincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielleyoung0 View Post

Has anyone booked Le Cellier yet? The first CM I spoke with said that it was completely booked Friday - Tuesday. Someone else called and their CM said that all of the tables haven't been released yet - only 5 on Saturday. I called back and talked to a different CM, who said that only 2/22 has been released. AHHH!!!

I got Narcoossee's for post race though I am going back and forth since there is a BOG open still but DH doesn't want to go and I am trying to be nice.

I am the one who called about Le Cellier and the CM was SO nice. She pulled up and said right now for the 23rd there was 1 lunch and 4 dinners booked so she said to keep checking I booked Mama Melrose as a back up but might move it to the Yachtsman. I wish DH had an option other than just saying what he doesn't want.

I did do my 6 mile run this morning and it was not the best. I wore my compression sleeves and at three miles I had to go by the house to take them off since I was so hot. My last three were a lot better though
Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #2003
acourtwdw
DIS Veteran

We got BOG at 755pm on Sunday. It was the only ADR that I was making for the weekend. The rest we will either do CS or play it by ear.

Happy Running Ladies!
Places we've stayed at WDW:Carribean Beach, Animal Kingdom Lodge, All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music, Cornado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake Towers, Fort Wilderness Campground, Port Orleans, Dixie Landings

Other Disney Properties:Hilton Head, Vero Beach, Disneyland Hotel, Disney Cruise Line, Platinum, baby! (including the WBTA 2010 and Hawaii Oct 2012) and Disneyland Paris
Old 08-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #2004
SuperHappyFunTimes
RunDisney Races coming up: Wine & Dine, Glass Slipper Challenge, Tink

Quote:

I just got off the phone and my CM said they still hadn't been released even for 2/22...
Old 08-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #2005
danielleyoung0
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHappyFunTimes

I just got off the phone and my CM said they still hadn't been released even for 2/22...
Argh!!! How confusing/annoying/frustrating! Ultimately, I'm happy because I got BOG for our celebration dinner, but I was hoping to have all of this stress gone by today. Disney dining stresses me out! :-D
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #2006
SuperHappyFunTimes
RunDisney Races coming up: Wine & Dine, Glass Slipper Challenge, Tink

Quote:
Argh!!! How confusing/annoying/frustrating! Ultimately, I'm happy because I got BOG for our celebration dinner, but I was hoping to have all of this stress gone by today. Disney dining stresses me out! :-D
I totally agree! I have Via Napoli as a backup for Friday night. We love Liberty Tree Tavern and booked that for an early dinner on Sunday. And Yak and Yeti for lunch on Monday. We're staying at the Ft Wilderness cabins, so we'll eat in most other meals, but I may have to do lunch at Be Our Guest just because it looks so cool! Hopefully we'll manage to get into Le Cellier, but I hate having to check on the computer all the time, I feel like I'm missing it if I don't.

I got a 5 mile run in today, felt pretty good. It looks like I might get to run in the rain from my third tropical storm this year on Tuesday. Hope everyone in its path stays safe!

Last edited by SuperHappyFunTimes; 08-26-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #2007
sau418
Mouseketeer

I tried for Le Cellier for the 25th and was told this AM That reservations were not opened yet, I have never had that happen, so I glad to hear I was not the only one told this.

Our BoG is at 5:05, will we be seeing anyone else at this time?
Old 08-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #2008
danielleyoung0
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sau418
I tried for Le Cellier for the 25th and was told this AM That reservations were not opened yet, I have never had that happen, so I glad to hear I was not the only one told this.

Our BoG is at 5:05, will we be seeing anyone else at this time?
BoG Sunday at 5:35! Quite a few of us have reservations in the 5 o'clock hour. :-D
Old 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #2009
Cripey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielleyoung0

BoG Sunday at 5:35! Quite a few of us have reservations in the 5 o'clock hour. :-D
I'm at 6:35!!

Old 08-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #2010
Dreamer2012
Mouseketeer

So Happy!

I was able to get Yachtsman for our post race celebration and then BOG dinner on my birthday the 26th!! I also booked dine with an animal expert as a bday gift for my DD14 and dine with an imagineer another day!! so excited!! Has anyone here ever done the "dine with" experiences?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: