Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
skibum25
Mouseketeer
 
skibum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 120

Tickets for Sea World shows?

Do you have to get tickets for the shows at Sea World or do you just walk up and get in line to enter? How does it work?
skibum25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
mjohnson96
DIS Veteran
 
mjohnson96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rantoul, KS
Posts: 1,798

Pretty much all the shows ae just show up and find a seat, at some shows they won't let you in once the show starts. You need to get a seat early at the Sea Lion show, the preshow for it is about as good as the show

The only one that I know that can fill up quickly is Belive...so depending on how busy it is on the day you are going is how early you need to get in line. We were there early last June with no issues, heck we walked into that show right as it was starting.
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DD 11) (DD 4)

mjohnson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
chiamarie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 443

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum25 View Post
Do you have to get tickets for the shows at Sea World or do you just walk up and get in line to enter? How does it work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohnson96 View Post
Pretty much all the shows ae just show up and find a seat, at some shows they won't let you in once the show starts. You need to get a seat early at the Sea Lion show, the preshow for it is about as good as the show

The only one that I know that can fill up quickly is Belive...so depending on how busy it is on the day you are going is how early you need to get in line. We were there early last June with no issues, heck we walked into that show right as it was starting.

Skibum- Grab a park map when you get to the park, and check out the show times. I would plan to be to each show at least 20 minutes early, (they will open the stadiums about 30 minutes early) and find your seat and enjoy. During the busier season, the stadiums can fill to capacity, and they will cut people off if there are no seats left. Also, the Pets Ahoy show is held indoors and only holds about 200 people(as opposed to Shamu Stadium, that holds roughly 6,000 people), so that fills fast. Pets Ahoy also does not allow anyone to enter after the show has started.

MJohnson- Believe has not been showing for nearly a year now. The Shamu Show is now called "One Ocean".
chiamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
skibum25
Mouseketeer
 
skibum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 120

Thanks! I've already printed the show times for my visit next week and now I know how early I have to get there so that's a big help. I'm assuming since it's spring break time that next week will be a busy week.

Anyone know about how long the following shows are? That will also help me build a rough schedule.

Blue Horizons
Clyde and Seamore
One Ocean
Pets Ahoy
skibum25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
KBF
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 971

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum25 View Post
Thanks! I've already printed the show times for my visit next week and now I know how early I have to get there so that's a big help. I'm assuming since it's spring break time that next week will be a busy week.

Anyone know about how long the following shows are? That will also help me build a rough schedule.

Blue Horizons
Clyde and Seamore
One Ocean
Pets Ahoy
Blue Horizons- 25 Minutes
One Ocean- 25 Minutes
Clyde and Seamore- 25 Minutes
Pets Ahoy- 15 Minutes
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
skibum25
Mouseketeer
 
skibum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 120

Thanks KBF!
skibum25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
mjohnson96
DIS Veteran
 
mjohnson96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rantoul, KS
Posts: 1,798

Quote:
MJohnson- Believe has not been showing for nearly a year now. The Shamu Show is now called "One Ocean".
Thanks, I get all my shows mixed up
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DD 11) (DD 4)

mjohnson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
jeffn5631
Mouseketeer
 
jeffn5631's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Zephyrhills FL
Posts: 254

You forgot to list Alure, Call of the Ocean which is also about 25 mins
__________________

jeffn5631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.