DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #316
Tinks "SS"
DIS Veteran

So, I was talking to some of my friends the other day and my DH was sitting there as well. We were talking aobut getting time just for a couple to stay connected, etc. I mentioned that our 20th anniversary is coming up in oct and that we were going to get away just the two of us for at least a night. My DH finally chimes in and suggests going to HHI for a long weekend. I thought i would fall out of my chair. I have asked him earlier what he wanted to do and he just blew it off. SO, We are now booked for Nov 8 thru Nov 11th in a studio. We are going a little after our anniversary but My oldest is playing football and we don't want to miss any games and the playoffs, championship is right after our anniversary.

I so excited to have another trip coming up so soon. Had to do a cash ressie but with member discount and i don't care. i'm over the moon happy about it!!

me (Leigh Anne), DH (Bart), DS 12, DS10
Tinks "SS" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #317
loveswdw
DIS Veteran

You can remove us from the roll call as we've had to cancel our trip next month.

OUR TRIPS Oct '11-BCV Oct '10-HHI June '10 (Star Wars Weekends)-Swan/BWV Feb/March '09-OKW (Spring Training) Oct '08-SSR/POR (Alex's 1st trip) Oct '07-OKW (Our 1st MNSSHP) Dec '06-BCV (Our 1st MVMCP) Oct '05-BCV March '05-OKW/AKL (Spring Training/Jonathan's first trip!) Oct '03-BCV (first trip HOME!) Sept '02-POFQ (first trip for my mom!) Sept '01-Hard Rock Hotel (had to stay there!!) Sept '00-CSR (Millennium celebration) Sept '99-POFQ (honeymoon!) Jan '98 ASMu (first trip--the WDW addiction begins!)
loveswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2012, 12:52 AM   #318
JVL1018
Forever Mickey's daughter
I hate stickers on fruit, it skeeves me.
If someone doesn't like it, tough noogies
"Nakey Boy to the rescue!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveswdw
You can remove us from the roll call as we've had to cancel our trip next month.
Oh no, sorry to hear that!

JVL1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #319
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks "SS" View Post
So, I was talking to some of my friends the other day and my DH was sitting there as well. We were talking aobut getting time just for a couple to stay connected, etc. I mentioned that our 20th anniversary is coming up in oct and that we were going to get away just the two of us for at least a night. My DH finally chimes in and suggests going to HHI for a long weekend. I thought i would fall out of my chair. I have asked him earlier what he wanted to do and he just blew it off. SO, We are now booked for Nov 8 thru Nov 11th in a studio. We are going a little after our anniversary but My oldest is playing football and we don't want to miss any games and the playoffs, championship is right after our anniversary.

I so excited to have another trip coming up so soon. Had to do a cash ressie but with member discount and i don't care. i'm over the moon happy about it!!
Make sure you mention the anniversary when you check in, then watch the resort channel on TV. Just suggesting.....
Old 09-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #320
MinnieGi
DVC/BWV & HHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks "SS" View Post

How wonderful!! Have a great time and Happy Anniversary!!
8 Trips while growing up,11/94 Dixie Landings (honeymoon); 11/01 WL; 10/02 OKW; 2/03 AKL; 2/04 BWV/OKW; 2/05 AKL/BWV; 10/05 JW Marriott;1/06 WLV; 7/06 BWV; 2/07 - FW Cabins;08/07 HHI; 11/07 BWV/SSR, 06/08 - HHI, 11/08 - BWV, 06/09 - HHI, 06/10 - HHI; 12/10 Christmas at BLT; 06/11 Disney with the dance girls and DD dancing up Main St. in MK parade!!! 11/11 Thanksgiving in WDW!! 6/12 in HHI! Christmas in Disney 2013!, COMING UP: HHI - April 2014 and Thanksgiving Week 2014!
MinnieGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #321
Doctor P
Chocolate covered ginger doubles your pleasure
Lifetime Blackhawks fan!

Taking my parents from December 23-30. Will be their first time to HHI

Doctor P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #322
Kupiecb
Mouseketeer

Food options for HHI

Hello everyone, we will be leaving on Tues for Hilton head! Only stayed 1 time for a short overnight visit. This time we will be there for 4days. My question is what are your favorite restaurants? I remember not many dining options at the resort it self. Any suggestions would be great!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #323
JSTX
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupiecb
Hello everyone, we will be leaving on Tues for Hilton head! Only stayed 1 time for a short overnight visit. This time we will be there for 4days. My question is what are your favorite restaurants? I remember not many dining options at the resort it self. Any suggestions would be great!
We were just there. Ate at Robert Irvine's restaurant Eat! And loved it. We had a great time there. Look forward to returning.
May 14-22, 2011 - Bay Lake Tower | December 16-19, 2010 - Boardwalk Villas/Beach Club | October 2-9, 2010 - Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo - Grand Villa) | August 14-16, 2010 - Boardwalk Villas | June 11-18, 2010 - Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani) and Bay Lake Tower | October 4 - 12, 2009 - Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani) | July 15-20, 2009 - Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani) and Tree House Villas | January 17-24, 2009 - Animal Kingdom Villas and Saratoga Springs Resort | September 27-29, 2008 - Saratoga Springs Resort | July 29-Aug 5, 2008 - Boardwalk Villas and Animal Kingdom Villas | January 2008 - Old Key West | July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas | March 2007 - (Offsite) Marriott Grand Vista | October 2006 - (Offsite) Marriott Grand Vista | August 2005 - (Offsite) Marriott Grand Vista
JSTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #324
westjones
Mother of Two Disney Princesses
Boy I learn something new all the time on these boards!

Do the HHI one bedrooms have the sleeper chair in the living room so that 5 can stay in a unit like at BTL and OKW?
westjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #325
okw2012
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by westjones
Do the HHI one bedrooms have the sleeper chair in the living room so that 5 can stay in a unit like at BTL and OKW?
No, but a 5th guest can be accomodated.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #326
westjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by okw2012 View Post
No, but a 5th guest can be accommodated.
Does this mean they can bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor? Or that they have roll away beds? Or how are they accommodated?
Old 10-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #327
okw2012
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Does this mean they can bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor? Or that they have roll away beds? Or how are they accommodated?
You need to provide everything: bedding (eg inflatable mattress), linen, towels, although you can get extra towels for a fee.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #328
okw2012
Mouseketeer

Quote:
One more thing is that you need to stay on points to be 5 in a 1BR, for a cash ressie they are more strict I think.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #329
westjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by okw2012 View Post
One more thing is that you need to stay on points to be 5 in a 1BR, for a cash ressie they are more strict I think.
OK, that is what we had planned. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #330
dznystar
DIS Veteran

please add us to the roll call!!! nov 18-21

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: