Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #1411
Pinkandproud
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkandproud View Post
Hi Millie!
Glad you are feeling better! Been researching the graphic link for days. Can you help me with the following, please?

Going on the Wonder to Alaska, Aug. 6-13, 2012. Name of cruise group is Mickey's Alaskan Adventure. Can we get the Mickey ears with the ship coming out, with the Cruising to Alaska in one ear and the Mickey's Alaskan Adventure in the other and our date on the head? We are going to use these for our group t-shirts.

Also would like:
Porthole Mickey & Friends-Disney Wonder 2012, The Harpenau Family
Princess Mickey Head-Laci
Cars Mickey Head 50th Bday-Jerry
Minnie Mouse Mickey head pink-Shelly

Do you do the Auto filled names? If so, can you do:
Jerry - in Grumpy
Laci - in Princesses
Shelly - in Pink Mini Mouse

DCL name tags for our shirts. Do you have something with the Wonder referenced? If not the Dreams one is fine.
Shelly
Jerry
Laci

Thank you so much!
Hi Millie!
We are fast approaching our cruise date and need to order our Dis Group Tshirts. Any way we can get the Tshirt graphic soon? There are 12 families that are needing to get their shirts ordered.
Thanks!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #1412
Bobweizr
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=milliepie;45386830]I use the waltograph font from Mickey avenue. I got a lot of my Disney like fonts from there. Here is the link for that. What program do you use? Maybe the cap lock is on? Other than that I can't really think of why it would be doing all caps. Sorry I can't be more help.

I downloaded and installed and have the same thing. If you open up the waltograph.otf file you will see there are no lowercase letters available so I think it is working as programmed.

Carnival Festivale 1984, RCI Majesty 2000, Celebrity Infinity 2001, Carnival Pride 2002, Carnival Fantasy 2004, Celebrity Constellation 2005, Carnival Conquest 2009, Carnival Ecstasy 2010, Carnival Magic 2011
Former FL Residents and WDW Season Ticket Holders
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #1413
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

[QUOTE=Bobweizr;45392926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I use the waltograph font from Mickey avenue. I got a lot of my Disney like fonts from there. Here is the link for that. What program do you use? Maybe the cap lock is on? Other than that I can't really think of why it would be doing all caps. Sorry I can't be more help.

I downloaded and installed and have the same thing. If you open up the waltograph.otf file you will see there are no lowercase letters available so I think it is working as programmed.
Maybe use the ttf files instead. Those are the ones that I use. I only have one font that I use otf for and I can't use it in my regular program.

Here is another one called Disney park. Maybe try this one?

http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/B...559/DisneyPark

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 07-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #1414
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
Milliepie

Thank You SOOOO Much! I understand you getting to others that need then sooner just please don't forget - I'm already making my magnets, easier on the pocketbook doing now vs later. Can u PM me when you get back to doing them so I know to look for them as I don't know how soon you will get to them and I have been looking everyday?

Thanks again!!! Take care of yourself!
I won't forget. It has been a busy week but I should be cranking some out in the near future. I will send you a pm.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #1415
milliepie

Quote:
Hi Millie!
We are fast approaching our cruise date and need to order our Dis Group Tshirts. Any way we can get the Tshirt graphic soon? There are 12 families that are needing to get their shirts ordered.
Thanks!
I'll do yours next. Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #1416
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

And could I get this one with the Dream August 25 - 29, 2013
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ntasybowmh.png

This one Dream and 2013 (with the mickey ear 0) http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ypreserver.jpg

And something like this with Celebrating 15 Years Jessica & Scott, but with Mickey and Minnie or some other character couple, not prince and
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ayporthole.png

and this one with Castaway Cay 2013 : http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ervacation.jpg

Boarding Passes : Dream, Jessica (with Happy Birthday at the bottom) Scott (with First Cruise at bottome), and AJ (with First Cruise at the bottom)
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...aboarding2.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Last edited by labdogs42; 07-06-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #1417
adznyfan
Earning My Ears

hi

does anyone have any princess pics for magnets? thanks so much!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #1418
BMICKEY
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I use the waltograph font from Mickey avenue. I got a lot of my Disney like fonts from there. Here is the link for that. What program do you use? Maybe the cap lock is on? Other than that I can't really think of why it would be doing all caps. Sorry I can't be more help.

http://mickeyavenue.com/
Thank you for this! I have been wanting to install that font for a project for our upcoming cruise!

AUGUST 7, 2012 - Club 33 and a Tour of Walt's Apartment! SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 - First 1/2 Marathon at Disneyland and Club 33
Disneyland - 30+ times First visit to CLUB 33 - February 2012 WDW - 1989 & 2008
Magic - 2007 Eastern & 2009 Western Wonder - 2010 Bahamas Joined DVC - 2007
DM DD DS(16) DS(13)
Old 07-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #1419
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:

http://mickeyavenue.com/
YOU have been a HUGE help! I don't know why it's not working. I'm using a program called Printmaster. I had used a font before from urban fonts when I was making stuff for my kids joint birthday party and needed Angry Birds lettering (the program lets me make banners and stuff like that, but I can make plain "posters" and import pictures). I downloaded from a bunch of sites and only one seems to be working. I'll try the waltograph again today and maybe it will work .

I read your tutorial on the name fills and it was amazing. I followed along and was trying to do it, but where do you get the character pictures from to use to fill the names in?

I know you are so busy and if you can't get to my requests I totally understand. We don't leave for a little over a month so we have a little time. I don't know where you are up to. To be honest, I don't know how you keep track of the million posts and requests you get!

Thanks so much for all your help and assistance. I really appreciate it!

Sari
Old 07-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #1420
sari8970
Mouseketeer

It worked

OMG, I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. I followed your tutorial about using Word. I was able to add the font to that program by adding Waltograph to my fonts folder. After so goofs I finally was able to add a name to one of your Mickey Heads and it looks amazing (not as great as yours, but since I am completely clueless and have no artistic ability, it's amazing for me). It may take me until we leave for our cruise to get it done for everyone, but I'm so happy that I'll be able to make these since you had so many amazing mickey head designs.

Thank you is just not enough, but since this is an only forum it's all I have. So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sari
Old 07-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #1421
twokats
DIS Veteran

Millipie,
In your 4-shared account you have a design named Panama Canal itinerary Jan 6-21.

We are on the Sept 14-28, 2013 Panama Canal Repo from Los Angeles to Galveston.

It will include Los Angeles, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Panama Canal; Cartagena, Colombia; Cozumel, Mexico; Galveston, Texas.

Do you think you can do something similar? Thank you for all you do for us!

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 07-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #1422
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adznyfan View Post
hi

does anyone have any princess pics for magnets? thanks so much!
Check milliepie's link in her signature. You can also check out the Creative Disigns forums on DIS.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #1423
milliepie

Quote:
Hi Millie!
Thanks!
Ok, as promised.

I will get to the fills as soon as I can.

Last edited by milliepie; 07-06-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:27 PM   #1424
Pinkandproud
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Ok, as promised.

Oops, forgot to add the links. I'll add them as they upload.

Thank you Milliepie! My Dis Meet group will be so excited to see this! I know I sure was! Thanks a ton! Now to order all our shirts!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #1425
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
OMG, I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. I followed your tutorial about using Word. I was able to add the font to that program by adding Waltograph to my fonts folder. After so goofs I finally was able to add a name to one of your Mickey Heads and it looks amazing (not as great as yours, but since I am completely clueless and have no artistic ability, it's amazing for me). It may take me until we leave for our cruise to get it done for everyone, but I'm so happy that I'll be able to make these since you had so many amazing mickey head designs.

Thank you is just not enough, but since this is an only forum it's all I have. So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sari
I'm so glad it worked for you. Thanks is great. I'm happy to help.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: