Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #1396
Stevens
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens
Hiya, I really love your designs!! I know it's short notice, but could you design, my family some magnets please?! My daughter is called Rosie, my son is Henley, my husband is lee and I'm Tiffany. We are on the fantasy on July 21st 2012, so anything would be brilliant! Love tiff xxx
[QUOTE="milliepie"]
Old 07-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #1397
nicolepdonnelly
DIS Veteran

I Love These!

Could you do a name fill with JACQUIE in any of the cruise characters. I was able to find all the other members of our family in your 4shares files, but Jacquie is a bit obscure. I tried to do it myself with the letters, but it is too spread out as I only have word, I can't get them close enough
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #1398
kmegibow
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone - I don't want to ask for any new designs to be created but was hoping to find a link to some magnets that have already been created? My kid's names are pretty basic (Alex, Jake and Drew) so I'm sure there is a lot of magnets that have already been made. I'm having trouble finding links to any sites where I can search. Can someone please let me know if there is a place I can search? I would be very grateful!

(P.S., just by searching some of the threads, I have found name fills already. Yea! But, I'm having trouble finding other specific name related ones...)
Old 07-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #1399
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Milliepie,

I was going through your photobucket and trying to do some of these myself. Mine are not even as close to being as amazing as yours, but I don't want to drive you absolutely crazy with a million requests. I found a way to add a font that looks like the one they use at Disney, but it's only doing it in all caps the same size. I just enlarged the font size of the first letter of each name. It looks a little strange because it makes it bolder too, but I figured that since I don't have a really good program and I'm not creative it will have to do.

I was wondering if you have any other characters other than the ones listed in this folder.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...lorplutomh.jpg

If so, can you tell me where to find them?

Thanks so much!

Sari
Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #1400
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
Milliepie,

I was going through your photobucket and trying to do some of these myself. Mine are not even as close to being as amazing as yours, but I don't want to drive you absolutely crazy with a million requests. I found a way to add a font that looks like the one they use at Disney, but it's only doing it in all caps the same size. I just enlarged the font size of the first letter of each name. It looks a little strange because it makes it bolder too, but I figured that since I don't have a really good program and I'm not creative it will have to do.

I was wondering if you have any other characters other than the ones listed in this folder.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...lorplutomh.jpg

If so, can you tell me where to find them?

Thanks so much!

Sari
I have a whole bunch. Follow this link and then look to the right for the sub-albums. There are many different styles in each category. Hope it helps.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ickey%20Heads/

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 07-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #1401
Im_A_Princess
PLATINUM - Woo Hoo!

Location: Maryland ~893.52 miles from my FL home in Port Canaveral

Thanks Milliepie for you tutorial for Word on your Musings page
I'll keep an eye in case you add more

-Chrissy 116 days onboard DCL and counting...)
Old 07-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #1402
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I have a whole bunch. Follow this link and then look to the right for the sub-albums. There are many different styles in each category. Hope it helps.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ickey%20Heads/
Thank you thank you thank you! Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you use a specific font when you are personalizing items? I downloaded one, but it's not really working in my program. I can get the capital letters, but then the i doesn't have the swirl over it and things like that. Any advice?
Old 07-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #1403
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Blueeyes,

I saw that you do designs for people too. Do you do other characters of the ones in the mickey heads or only what's in your photobucket?

Thanks

Sari
Whats in my photobucket is really stuff that i've done for other people and so 90% of it is what has been requested from me. If there is something you have in mind or a certain character that you want you can certainly ask and I can try and accommodate your request.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #1404
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Thank you thank you thank you! Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you use a specific font when you are personalizing items? I downloaded one, but it's not really working in my program. I can get the capital letters, but then the i doesn't have the swirl over it and things like that. Any advice?
I use the waltograph font from Mickey avenue. I got a lot of my Disney like fonts from there. Here is the link for that. What program do you use? Maybe the cap lock is on? Other than that I can't really think of why it would be doing all caps. Sorry I can't be more help.

http://mickeyavenue.com/

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 07-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #1405
Bobweizr
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaratogaShan View Post
I love this. Could you possibly make one that says "Baker Family" June 9th-16th?

Thanks!
Would you please make one for Aug 11-18 for "Weisman Family"? Thx!

Carnival Festivale 1984, RCI Majesty 2000, Celebrity Infinity 2001, Carnival Pride 2002, Carnival Fantasy 2004, Celebrity Constellation 2005, Carnival Conquest 2009, Carnival Ecstasy 2010, Carnival Magic 2011
Former FL Residents and WDW Season Ticket Holders
Old 07-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #1406
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmegibow View Post
Hi Everyone - I don't want to ask for any new designs to be created but was hoping to find a link to some magnets that have already been created? My kid's names are pretty basic (Alex, Jake and Drew) so I'm sure there is a lot of magnets that have already been made. I'm having trouble finding links to any sites where I can search. Can someone please let me know if there is a place I can search? I would be very grateful!

(P.S., just by searching some of the threads, I have found name fills already. Yea! But, I'm having trouble finding other specific name related ones...)
Have you checked out the link in milliepie's signature with her complete designs?
Old 07-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #1407
kmegibow
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
Have you checked out the link in milliepie's signature with her complete designs?
Yes, thank you - I searched for quite a while today! I figured the work had already been done and hated asking anyone to make something new when something probably had already been created. I had seen others had posted designs but was having trouble finding their libraries. I'm grateful to have found what I was able to find!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #1408
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmegibow View Post
Yes, thank you - I searched for quite a while today! I figured the work had already been done and hated asking anyone to make something new when something probably had already been created. I had seen others had posted designs but was having trouble finding their designs. I'm grateful to have found what I was able to find!
You can also look on the Creative Disigns section of these forums.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:42 AM   #1409
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here are these for now. Since I have some time for the rest, I'm going to move on to some who need them first. I saved this page and will be back. Thanks.

Milliepie

Thank You SOOOO Much! I understand you getting to others that need then sooner just please don't forget - I'm already making my magnets, easier on the pocketbook doing now vs later. Can u PM me when you get back to doing them so I know to look for them as I don't know how soon you will get to them and I have been looking everyday?

Thanks again!!! Take care of yourself!

Old 07-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #1410
mommy2jarod
Earning My Ears

Can I request 2 Fantasy with the following info:

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...amAlaskamh.jpg
Fantasy May 18
PC, St Marten, St Thomas Castway Cay
Bill, Monica, Jarod, Mason, Jax, Michelle, Sandra
and
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ywesternmh.jpg
The Roberts

Last edited by mommy2jarod; 08-22-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: