Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #1111
coreysmom4
Earning My Ears

LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
Here you are

Magic 4/2009
Magic 11/2008
Wonder 2/2002
Wonder 10/1998
Old 06-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #1112
coreysmom4
Earning My Ears

Blueyes87

I have another favor to ask of you...

I love your Hawaiian hula Mickey Ears. Can I have a purple one with Amy and a red one with Gloria?

I've seen surfboards on here but I don't recall where. I would like a board with Corey and then a separate board with Bob.

Thanks a bunch!
Amy
Magic 4/2009
Magic 11/2008
Wonder 2/2002
Wonder 10/1998
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #1113
RatherBeWithMickey
Mouseketeer

Millie

Hi Millie -

I've been away from the boards for a while, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Just wanted to say "congrats" on finishing your degree , and to wish you well with your health issues. Keep us posted, and know that there's a LOT of people that you have blessed with your designs who are rooting for you. Take care, make yourself a priority, and speedy recovery to you!

Mindy
Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #1114
kmzito
Earning My Ears

Hi Millie,
I just wanted to check if you will be able to get to my requests on page 69 posts 1032 & 1033. Just checking because we leave july 8 th. No pressure, just checking. I hope you are feeling better. Thank you!!!

Kim
Old 06-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #1115
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfahome View Post
Milliepie,

Is it ok to make a general request? My DD (7) and I are taking a Mom/Daughter cruise and I'd love to get some magnets made for our special trip. I am not picky just anything you could think of. Her name is Elizabeth mine is April. Mine could either be April or Mom. We're sailing on the Fantasy, but no date is needed. I searched your files but didn't see anything with Mom/daughter. If you'd prefer me pick something just let me know. Thank you in advance!
Here are a couple for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & C's Mom View Post
Millie,
Your designs are fantastic. I can't believe I haven't stumped upon this thread before. We leave in a little more than a week, is there any way I can get DCL Name tags for my family, parents, and sister - Michael, Nicole, Julia, Colin, Heather, Barbara, and David. Also can I get 3 western cruise fantasy ears with June 23-30, 2012 on the one ear and the following family names on the other - The Huppman's, The Urbanski's, and Julia and Heather.

I so appreciate it!
Here are your requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizpinfriend View Post
Hi again Milliepie - Taking your advice and bumping up my request... The original request quoted here is on page 62 (post#922)

Thanks again for all of these fun designs - they definitely add a special touch to our cruises!!!

Hope you are feeling better
Joanne

Thanks! Here are your names.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 06-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #1116
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherBeWithMickey View Post
Hi Millie -

I've been away from the boards for a while, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Just wanted to say "congrats" on finishing your degree , and to wish you well with your health issues. Keep us posted, and know that there's a LOT of people that you have blessed with your designs who are rooting for you. Take care, make yourself a priority, and speedy recovery to you!

Mindy
Thank you! It really means a lot.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #1117
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmzito View Post
Hi Millie,
I just wanted to check if you will be able to get to my requests on page 69 posts 1032 & 1033. Just checking because we leave july 8 th. No pressure, just checking. I hope you are feeling better. Thank you!!!

Kim
No problem.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #1118
adznyfan
Earning My Ears

hi

LOVE the creativity from milliepie!!! wish i was)

does anyone have links to the funny designs - those are the favorites of my kids - like the stormtrooper eating a mickey bar - yoda not measuring up for a ride ariel blowing bubbles are some the examples but would like more

any help would be appreciated!

we're going on the fantasy in aug so anything that plays on that would be great!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #1119
MrPoohBear
Earning My Ears

Ignore Previous Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPoohBear View Post
Hi Milliepie!
I know you are terribly busy and I am so sorry to bother you. I am making magnets for a family's upcoming cruise and I would LOVE to use some of your filled names, but I am getting an error when trying to download from your 4shared folders and I don't think these have been moved to the photobucket account yet. The names I am interested in are Ron/Ronnie/Ronald, Sam/Samuel and Will/William. You have so many wonderful fills for these names and I would love to download them and give each member of the family some of your fabulous options to choose from. I can hardly wait to surprise them with these! They are going to be THRILLED!!! Thanks for your help!
Never mind...I found a work around and was able to get the DISigns I wanted for my friends. THANK YOU Milliepie, Blueyes87 and all of the other DISigners for making your WONDERFUL DISigns available to everyone! Your personal touch makes a special Disney vacation even more magical! Your time, effort and creativity are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #1120
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbug13 View Post
Hi Millie! Hope you are doing better with the Bell's palsy!!!

I'm bumping this up again just in case you can possibly get to it before we leave next weekend. Thanks a million!!!!

If it's not too late, I'd also LOVE to have the pics that you made in post 1051. We are also Disney Wonder to Alaska June 18, 2012, so the names would have to be changed to... Micheal (yes, it is an odd spelling), Katie, Ainsley, Allie, Chris, Tausha, Reina, Keira

You are awesome, thanks!!!!
Here are your completed requests.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #1121
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPoohBear View Post
Never mind...I found a work around and was able to get the DISigns I wanted for my friends. THANK YOU Milliepie, Blueyes87 and all of the other DISigners for making your WONDERFUL DISigns available to everyone! Your personal touch makes a special Disney vacation even more magical! Your time, effort and creativity are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
Glad you were able to get them. I uploaded them to photobucket yesterday and didn't get to post until today. Sorry. Glad it all worked out though, but if you still need them for any reason they are now in there.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #1122
Foz
DIS Veteran

Wink

Wow ... been gone from this post for months ... did I hear right that all that hard work paid off and you graduated ??!! Congratulations!

Sorry to hear about your illness though. I certainly understand how hard it is to deal with one's health as DW has been on disability for a very long time due to health issues that have arisen ... sending your way to help you through the difficult times.

Now with our cruises only a few months away, I better get started on looking at the magnet decorations I put off so long ago ... I'll try to get back to you with some requests ... first I have to find the links to get to where you posted your blank templates ...

Time to ...

followed by then
Old 06-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #1123
Foz
DIS Veteran

Talking Yowzers ... knock me over with a spoon ...

Well milliepie ... you can tell that I am just exhaused from work (and everything else that life presents!) and not just paying attention ... I JUST noticed the links in your DIS signature ... as I would say about myself ... and what Bugs Bunny would also say ...

followed by then
Old 06-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #1124
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Blueyes87

Could I PLEASE get a St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Mickey Mouse Head made like the LA Angels one that you did?

I need 3 separate ones, 1 for Kyle, 1 for Larry and 1 for Ashley please!

Thank You SOOOOO much!!!!!
Diane

Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #1125
lilbug13
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here are your completed requests.

OH MY GOODNESS, you are FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you!!!

*3/11 MR Wonder *6/18/12 Alaska Wonder *WDW 7/11 (and a shuttle launch!) *Disneyland- last Wednesday, & 2 Wednesdays before that, & 2 Wednesdays before that...
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: