Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #721
amylia403
Disney Mommy

Congrats on the degree!!!

We would like to also give you a second degree.....for DISign Excellence

No rush at all, when ever you have time I was wondering if you could come up with something based on Alice in Wonderland and incorporate clocks, or the rabbits watch...etc. I was hoping to use something along those lines to invite our family to take a cruise next year together

Thanks love!

Old 05-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #722
joius24
Faith Trust and Pixie Dust...we can all use a little bit of magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Very well thank you. I plan on walking away with two gold ropes (Highest Honors) on Saturday for sure!

I did a few. I did the first one i did, and then thought it might be too busy, then the second one too. So finally I tried to keep it simple for the third one. I hope you can use one.
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Did I say wow!!!!!

I LOVE them....all of them.... I think I will need one for magnets, one for a t-shirt, and perhaps pillowcase to be signed by both ships???

I really really do appreciate all of your hard work, and all the joy you bring to us DISers .....on top of school and managing High Honors! WOW

PS: I am THREE classes away from graduation myself (full time mom, full time employee, part time student) and if these last three classes are also A's (and they WILL be!) I will graduate with Highest Honors too! I want my cords! Been working for them a looooong time LOL

Thanks again Millie!
Cruises: 2006 - 4 nt. Wonder...2007 Eastern Caribbean Magic...2008/9 New Years Western Caribbean ... April 2010 14 nt. Eastbound TransAtlantic Magic... August 2011...B2B Disney Dream.... June 2012 Fantastic Fantasy Voyage...and then hopping back to NY for a New England MAGICal adventure.... June 2013 The Wonders of Alaska!

Park Hopping: June 2014 TOKYO DISNEY HERE WE COME!... 2014 4 Days WDW and MY FIRST PRINCESS 5K!!... 2013 10 days WDW ....2011 Pre-cruise WDW...2011 Disneyland... 2010 WDW All Star Music ..:2009 WDW Pop Century...2006 WDW Pop Century ...2005-Disney Land(w/out DS)...1997-WDW
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #723
We Love the Mouse!
Mouseketeer

Blueeyes87,

Just booked a last minute cruise for the Fantasy in June. Wondering if you might be able to make us one of your grand slam designs with

Wonder
Magic
Dream
Fantasy

and
The Hunt Family.

Thanks so much

Old 05-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #724
We Love the Mouse!
Mouseketeer

Milliepie,

Not sure if you will have time but we just booked a last minute cruise for June and thought maybe we could get a couple disigns. We have loved the ones you have done for us in the past.

If you can we would like

a porthole with the gang looking out with Disney Fantasy 2012 and the Hunt Family

Also the mickey head with the dvc logo and castaway club logo for the Fantasy with
The Hunt Family
June 2012

Thanks!

Old 05-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #725
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMinick View Post
These are BEYOND perfect, Milliepie!!! Thank you so, so much! If it's not too much trouble, could the one you did for the Bryant Family be done for the Minick Family as well? We'll have two doors for ourselves plus one for my in-laws. If we could get that one, then we'll have two different ones for our doors. If it's a pain, don't worry about it! I can use the same one on all three doors. Now the hard part will be keeping these gorgeous DISigns a secret so that I can surprise them!
No trouble at all.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 05-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #726
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjigs7 View Post
Hi Millipie!
I just LOVE all of the graphics that you do! They are so adorable!

I was wondering if you could make a personalized one for me - we are headed on the Disney Fantasy on May 19th and the family coming with us, are taking their twin daughters, who will be graduating from college and this is their gift!...Can you make a "Congratulations Rebecca and Krista" on one of your designs? I honestly do not care which one - whichever one works best for you!

Thank you!!!!!

Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #727
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joius24 View Post
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Did I say wow!!!!!

I LOVE them....all of them.... I think I will need one for magnets, one for a t-shirt, and perhaps pillowcase to be signed by both ships???

I really really do appreciate all of your hard work, and all the joy you bring to us DISers .....on top of school and managing High Honors! WOW

PS: I am THREE classes away from graduation myself (full time mom, full time employee, part time student) and if these last three classes are also A's (and they WILL be!) I will graduate with Highest Honors too! I want my cords! Been working for them a looooong time LOL

Thanks again Millie!
I'm really glad you like them. Thanks for boosting my ego.

Congrats to you as well! That is quite a full plate you have. I am so thankful that I don't have to work, because being a full time mom and student was plenty for me. I'm amazed by those who do work in addition to school and family. I do volunteer a lot, so I guess that could be considered work, but I have the benefit of choosing when I want to do it. Good luck with getting your cords! You sound like you have it in the bag.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #728
DisneyMouser
Earning My Ears

Hi Millipie,

Your designs are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your graduation & honors -you should be very proud!

Is there any chance you could make one of the graduation Mickey heads that says Congratulations Theresa? And anything that you might have for a Magic cruise in September to Canada/New England (Peterson Family)? I love all your designs so anything would be great!

Thank you so so much!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #729
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy

Congrats on the high honors and degree!! Your future's so bright you're gonna need shades!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #730
debsters41
DIS Veteran

request for itinerary Western Med Aug 31 - Sept 7

Hello! Graduating with Honors is quite an achievement! Kudos!

I was wondering if you or any DISigner could possibly make an itinerary map for the 7 night Med Cruise in 2013? I know it is early, but I wouldn't want to wait until the last minute! Thanks!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #731
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post
Milliepie,

Could you do these three but with the dates for the May 26 - June 2, 2012 Fantasy Western. I would really appreciate it. Love your work!
Hope you have a great time.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #732
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Hello! Graduating with Honors is quite an achievement! Kudos!

I was wondering if you or any DISigner could possibly make an itinerary map for the 7 night Med Cruise in 2013? I know it is early, but I wouldn't want to wait until the last minute! Thanks!
It would be helpful for the disigners if you listed your ports.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #733
jazmyin
Mouseketeer

Milliepie, Congratulations on earning your degree! I know how difficult it was for me going back to school at 28yo and earning my Associate in Nursing. I continued after that, working full time and at 39 yrs old and 7 months preg. I finished and earned by Bachelors in nursing. I do not know you personally, but I feel so happy for you!!!
On another note, I love your designs and if you have the time I would love the one with two beach chairs with the ship in the background and with the mickey and pluto clouds. Could you please put April on one chair and Fern on the other. Our trip is July 28th 2012 (on the Fantasy eastern int.) Thank you for all you do for some many of us!
Fern
Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #734
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Hope you have a great time.

Thank you so much!!

We are so ready for this vacation. DH needs it desperately.

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 05-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #735
Tink&Belle's Mom
Mouseketeer

I love your designs! You are sooo kind to do these for so many!
We are sailing soon as a graduation/senior trip for my DD, and I saw your grad cap design. Would it be possible to get one of those with "Congratulations, Isabelle!" on it? Thanks again so much!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: