Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #2881
crazydaisy00
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you underastand?

request

Im was wondering if you would be able to do a few requests for me for my sons 1st Bday party is the end of November any help is greatly appreciated. I do love you designs and my family always enjoys them. I reuse name fills you have made me in the past as they grow or wear out their shirts!! Also we get so many compliments on our shirts which we tell people how great your designs are!!
1.Im looking for a miniture candy bar wrapper a mickey mouse birthday theme with Nathan on it. Its his 1st bday but doesnt have to be specific with 1st bday Id just like a bday theme mickey w Nathan on it.
2. A Mickey fill for Nathan, Mason, Lawren, Sarah, Daniel, Hunter, Jaxon
3. Under you birthday folder the Birthdayboy file but with a 1 on top of the cake and Nathan somewhere on the pic whereever you feel it looks right
4. A Christmas Dis fill for Nathan, Mason, Lawren, Sarah, Daniel, Hunter, Jaxon

Thank you soooo much and if you can not fill I will totally understand or if you have any questions!

Last edited by crazydaisy00; 11-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #2882
enverm
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Adevas View Post
A big shout out of thanks to millipie for your awesome graphics and willingness to share!! I really enjoy working w/your designs!!
I AGREE! Hi Milliepie!

Your work is fantastic, and I've used it many times. Would it be possible for your to share your blank Mickey Head with the Fantasy, Minnie, and the Peacock feathers? I've found it with names, and I just want to make a few modifications!

Thanks for all you do!

Enver Mullin
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #2883
Tinkerbell2B
Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie! Just checking to see if you we're up to post #2252 page 151 yet. I am just trying to make sure I don't miss them when you post! No hurry!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #2884
faery grandmother
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up Post 2661 on page 178

Hi, Millipie. We leave in 10 days for our cruise. You may not have time to get to us, and I understand, but thought I would check to see where you are. Thanks so much!
Old 11-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #2885
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by faery grandmother View Post
Hi, Millipie. We leave in 10 days for our cruise. You may not have time to get to us, and I understand, but thought I would check to see where you are. Thanks so much!
Did you check her files? Most of those names are already in there.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #2886
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules4172 View Post
Hi Milliepie,
Just wondering if you're anywhere near page 148 (mine is post 2214). I've requested some license plates so not sure if you can crank them out in this short time, no biggie if you can't. We leave in 3 weeks. Thanks for all your work.
Here are your plates.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 11-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #2887
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enverm View Post
I AGREE! Hi Milliepie!

Your work is fantastic, and I've used it many times. Would it be possible for your to share your blank Mickey Head with the Fantasy, Minnie, and the Peacock feathers? I've found it with names, and I just want to make a few modifications!

Thanks for all you do!

Enver Mullin
Sure.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #2888
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Did you check her files? Most of those names are already in there.
Yes, thank you Lady Boadicea. If you check for existing designs and then let me know what I don't have it might be a bit easier on me and less duplicates.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #2889
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell2B View Post
Hi Milliepie! Just checking to see if you we're up to post #2252 page 151 yet. I am just trying to make sure I don't miss them when you post! No hurry!
No, sorry. Not yet.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #2890
abkriz
Earning My Ears

Hi Millie!

Your work is amazing! I wish I had found your work sooner. I don't know if you have time, our cruise leaves on December 9th... I would love to have you create:

2 Christmas Alpha fills (both girls)
1) Sophia
2) Reagan

surf boards--4 christmas themed surf boards (I don't care which ones or how you lay it out--they are all superb!
2012 Dream
Our 1st Family Cruise
Mommy
Daddy
Sophia
Reagan

Thanks much in advance!

Aimee
Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #2891
faery grandmother
Earning My Ears

Thanks, Lady B and Milliepie. I didn't see a Truman (not a common name at all), but I see how busy you are, so if you get a chance, I would like the design for the Fantasy with the Eastern Itinerary. Never mind about the magnets with all the names. Your work is very good and I am no expert in editing things like this. Have a great evening.
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 18, 2004 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>WL Food and Wine Adventure</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Eating at Epcot';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script><Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 2, 2004 7:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>First Disney Family Cruise</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Gone Cruisin\\\'';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #2892
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noratx View Post
Hi, could I please get these personalized:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/VsVu3tb7/Nanaminniemh.html
please add name NORA, also could I get the same design but with mickey inside with the name FRANK

beach chairs with cruise ship
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Z_XD5mJ...ew_Andrew.html
with Names, Frank, Nora, Giselle and Franky

Thank you!
Here are your completed requests.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #2893
klass3
Mouseketeer

This Minnie is gorgeous!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #2894
Sandyt05
Earning My Ears

Your work is amazing!!! Getting so excited for our first cruise. We would love to add some of work to our stateroom door, if you have time!

Disney Cruiseline Name Tags:
1) Joe
2) Sandy
3) Emma

Can I get a life preserver with Minnie and Mickey peaking thru for the Disney Magic, December 1-8 2012, for The Ternyik Family

Alpha fills:
Joe- Mickey Mouse
Sandy- Minnie Mouse
Emma- Ariel

And lastly, lounge chairs on beach with four lounge chairs. Disney Magic and 2012 in sky. The Ternyik's in the sand under lounge chairs
Chairs:
1) Donald - Joe
2) Minnie - Sandy
3) Rapunzel -Emma (or princess if no Rapunzel is available)

Thank you in advance!!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #2895
Vickie2002a
Earning My Ears

Millipie-

I posted a request on page 172, and I know you are very busy so I was able to search your pages and find blanks for all but one of the signs we were looking for. I was wondering if you could add a blank of 3 beach chairs with Disney dream and I can add the rest we leave on the 15th so if you can make it great and if not no worries we've got others from your wonderful files full of fun I got in trouble looking through all the pages

Thanks for all you do for all of us.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: