Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #196
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perky42474 View Post
Millie,
You made some great designs for me a little while back. It has been pointed out that I spelled one of the names wrong. Here is the disign and the correct spelling if you could fix it for me. I would really appreciate it. I'm really sorry for the mistake.

9surfboardsfinal.jpg----Chuck, Dalton, Connor, Genola, Kim, Tori, Genae, Cindy, Hodge & Perkins Families

Thanks!
Sorry, must've missed it. Easy fix. Here are the two that I have with the corrections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clochette nordique

Please, Millie, can you make me the "Just us three" with the names: Cilvy, Monette and Audréanne? It's so neat! You rock even more every day!

1000 thanks!

Poussière de fée!
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
I was saden to heard about you accident,glad to hear that every thing is okay now. Also could you make me a camo mickey soldier with the names of Bill and Sandy< they both severed in the Army. Sandy was my sister who i lost almost two years ago from a car accident. Thanks you truely are a wonderful person for giveing up your time to make us cruisers such wonderfull disigns.
Thanks, yes everything is fine now thank goodness. Not sure if you saw the ones that I posted for you before, but I'll post those again for you too.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 04-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #197
yayasue
Mouseketeer

Hi Milie, I wrote you a little earlier but not sure you saw it so i'm writing you back in case!

Can I ask you if you to make me a design for our upcoming cruise please? I would love to have:

1. Porthole design written Disney Fantasy 2012 and The Vezina Family

Thank you so much!!!!
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #198
Clochette nordique
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here you go.
Thanks again a 1000 times. Glad all is well after the accident. You put so much sun... and fun, in our days!

Poussière de fée!

sniff, sniff, no ticker! .... oops, just for now, since DH asked me when I would go back.........

DLParis - Août 2017 ; DCL-Magic Greece - Août 2017
WDW-POR - Novembre 2013 ; DCL-Fantasy Western Caribbean - Novembre 2013
DL-Paradise Pier - Février 2012 ; DCL-Wonder Mexican Riviera - Février 2012
WDW-Poly - Mai 2011 ; DCL-Dream Bahamas - Mai 2011
Old 04-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #199
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Was wondering if someone could make up something that I can give to everybody attending my daughter's wedding on board the Fantasy. We'd like it to show Mickey and Minnie as a bride and groom plus something about "We're here for the Wedding of Jeanne and Brian" and then also a picture of the Fantasy and "Eastern Caribbean June 15, 2013". I think it will look fantastic if everybody attending the wedding on the Fantasy has this sign on their door. Thank you so much!!!!!
Will one of these work for you?

Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #200
DisneyDee27
Disney fanatic since '75

Another request for Millipie please and thanks

Hello again,

I'm requesting your Mickey silhouette with the flags of Puerto Rico, St Thomas and St. John.
Also may I have the "Just Us Three" Mickey head with the names DeeDee, Christy, and Brianna. Dee and christy on each ear and Brianna on the "face"
Please and thank you
Dee

DL 1975, WDW 1998, Tokyo DL/DS 2006, 2007 & 2013, Paris DL 2009, DCL Dream B2B 2011, 2013 & 2014, DCL Fantasy 2012 & 2014, HKDL 2013, DCL Magic 2014

Last edited by DisneyDee27; 04-08-2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Saw another beautiful DISign and added it to my wish list
Old 04-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #201
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post

I love them. Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #202
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

magents from milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Sorry, must've missed it. Easy fix. Here are the two that I have with the corrections.

Here you go.

Thanks, yes everything is fine now thank goodness. Not sure if you saw the ones that I posted for you before, but I'll post those again for you too.

Thank you so much you have done yourself proud. I forgot to tell you that my DBF likes dondald duck and it will be great. agian a big thank you
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996 2013 WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Old 04-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #203
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post

Blueyes! I love that Mickey/Minnie graphic! Can you work that one into mine? Thanks

I also love the "I'm here for the wedding of ___ & ___" because I'd also thought of that phrasing in the past... Maybe one version with "Jillian & Michael's Cruise" (for the gift bags) and one version with "I'm here for the wedding of Jillian & Michael" (for the magnets)

Thanks again for everything you do for us!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #204
CrusingFamily4
Mouseketeer

I am curious if there is another place where I am suppose to request the graphics? I see people posting about message #262... etc, and we haven't even hit the post yet on this thread. Please advise. Thanks in advance! (We are post #117).
Old 04-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #205
princesskenziesmom
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for my magnets!!! They are so fantastic and you are so fantastic to take the time out to do this for us!!!!!!!!

Brittany

Poly April 2010, 5 Night Disney Magic Bahama Cruise April 25th.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #206
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusingFamily4 View Post
I am curious if there is another place where I am suppose to request the graphics? I see people posting about message #262... etc, and we haven't even hit the post yet on this thread. Please advise. Thanks in advance! (We are post #117).
This is a follow on from another thread that has been closed as it got too long. The post numbers refer to that thread as not all requests were filled when this was closed. This is the right thread to request designs for magnets.

Corinna
Old 04-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #207
perky42474
Earning My Ears

Millie,

Thanks so much for the correction. It was my fault. I had her name spelled wrong on all the magnets I had done for her. Sorry for the extra work.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #208
joius24
Faith Trust and Pixie Dust...we can all use a little bit of magic.

Hi Millie!

I have a few requests please ....these are all in the 4shared or photobucket folders

1, Deck chairs Nova Scotia 2012
2 chairs with names:
EVAN - Mickey style
JOI- Minnie style (yes it is JOI not JOY)

2. DisneyFantasy vacation 2012 (it has spring break but I dont want spring break on it please.) I'd like to have " The Honer Family's -above the words FANTASY 2012.

3. The Sunset Mickey Head Picture, and On the bottom say....
"Till we meet again...OH WAIT! ITS NOT OVER YET!!!
WE are going to NEW YORK CITY and getting on the MAGIC!
Nova Scotia Here we come!

4. Can I have the Statue of Liberty Crown Mickey heads with "EVAN"
and the minnie statue of liberty with "JOI"

5 . HA! Just realized I could add this request to the list via "editing " LOL (it is also posted at later on....Happy Birthday by the way LOL)

You can completely scratch #4 (the NY mickey heads) if you would consider this please:

DS and I are doing an across the east coast back to back! I’d like a unique Magnet for a unique B2B. A Magnet that says something like:

THE HONER FAMILY ~ A MAGICAL FANTASY BACK TO BACK ADVENTURE!
June 9-16th 2012 Fantasy ~Western Caribbean
June 17th- 22nd 2012 Magic ~ Canadian

I leave it totally up to your artistic expressions to how you represent this ……. The two ships? NYC and Fla symbols?...I trust you'd come up with something .. ....If not, hey figured I could ask LOL
You can scratch the ny mickey heads if I am asking too much !

and thanks thanks thanks and Happy Easter
Joi
Cruises: 2006 - 4 nt. Wonder...2007 Eastern Caribbean Magic...2008/9 New Years Western Caribbean ... April 2010 14 nt. Eastbound TransAtlantic Magic... August 2011...B2B Disney Dream.... June 2012 Fantastic Fantasy Voyage...and then hopping back to NY for a New England MAGICal adventure.... June 2013 The Wonders of Alaska!

Park Hopping: June 2014 TOKYO DISNEY HERE WE COME!... 2014 4 Days WDW and MY FIRST PRINCESS 5K!!... 2013 10 days WDW ....2011 Pre-cruise WDW...2011 Disneyland... 2010 WDW All Star Music ..:2009 WDW Pop Century...2006 WDW Pop Century ...2005-Disney Land(w/out DS)...1997-WDW

Last edited by joius24; 04-18-2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added post from a later request- delted one
Old 04-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #209
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeanBunny View Post
Blueyes! I love that Mickey/Minnie graphic! Can you work that one into mine? Thanks

I also love the "I'm here for the wedding of ___ & ___" because I'd also thought of that phrasing in the past... Maybe one version with "Jillian & Michael's Cruise" (for the gift bags) and one version with "I'm here for the wedding of Jillian & Michael" (for the magnets)

Thanks again for everything you do for us!
How are these? Let me know if you had something else in mind

Last edited by Blueyes87; 04-08-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 AM   #210
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Blueyes87;44542590]

I just noticed your graphic in your signature about Hawaii cruise in 2 weeks 6 days...how come you haven't joined the chat forum for the cruise? We are very very active

I just found this thread and started at last page to see what it was like so I haven't had a chance to read all those from before...did you do any designs for our Hawaii cruise?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: